The Cover-up Is Always Worse Than The Crime

Have you noticed that Democrats are intentionally throwing our relationship with Russia under the bus for political gain? Say what you want about the GOP but they don't fuck over our own country like Dem's do.

They did that with 4,000 warheads aimed at your family. You guys seem to forget that Russia is our enemy.

Poor victim of Globalists brainwashing. I bet you are still sure that "ISIS is contained" because that's what Obama told you.

BTW, Russia has done a lot less harm to USA than USA has done to Russia.

By the way, what is Trump doing about ISIS...he said he knew more than the Generals. He seems really distracted by all of this supposed "fake news". Probably because it isn't fake.

We've done harm to Russia? Do you need a safe space to cry in?
So far it's you who's crying.

No...just checked. Not crying. Sorry we've done harm to Russia (if we have).

To have a coverup one must first have a crime to date the only possible crime we know of was the unmasking of Michael Flynns name. To quote Charles Krauthammer we have the first recorded instance of a coverup in the absence of a crime.
Patience, grasshopper. The door to the cage opens tomorrow.
Whatever gets you through the day snowflake we all look foreward to seeing your spin when the testimoney doesn't live up to the hype

The Russian hacking investigation is continuing. In hopes of stymying that investigation, it seems as though the President first asked the FBI director to "drop it" and fired him when he did not. Thus creating the second scandal.

It seems as though they never learn; the cover-up is always worse than the crime itself. Watergate went the same way when they tried to cover up the break in. Many other scandals followed the same path.
I started a thread a couple weeks ago asking what law was broken.
I think it's over 150 posts, no answer.
Go figure.

That is what the investigations (multiple scandals now, multiple investigations) are going to find out. Be patient grasshopper.
Investigating to find a crime.
Only makes sense for the fascist left.

How many children could have been fed with the millions spent on your fishing expedition?

Poor victim of Globalists brainwashing. I bet you are still sure that "ISIS is contained" because that's what Obama told you.

poor Russia

Almost every American male who lived through the Cold War and is over sixty would happily turn you and your country into peasants and an agrarian state.

There could have been no U.S.S.R, no Bolshevik Revolution without the funding from the Wall Street bankers that took control of our monetary system with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. You should read "Major Jordan's Diaries". The western banking oligarchs kept the U.S.S.R propped up in order to create the military industrial complex. There was no "Cold War" in the true sense of the word. Same thing goes with the Nazis....no Hitler without POS like Prescott Bush, Ford, IBM, Wall Street, the Rockefellers, Warburgs and Rothschilds. So much that you don't know because the indoctrination runs so deep.

To have a coverup one must first have a crime to date the only possible crime we know of was the unmasking of Michael Flynns name. To quote Charles Krauthammer we have the first recorded instance of a coverup in the absence of a crime.

Well, the investigations are on-going.
The Russian hacking investigation is continuing. In hopes of stymying that investigation, it seems as though the President first asked the FBI director to "drop it" and fired him when he did not. Thus creating the second scandal.

It seems as though they never learn; the cover-up is always worse than the crime itself. Watergate went the same way when they tried to cover up the break in. Many other scandals followed the same path.
Go figure.

That is what the investigations (multiple scandals now, multiple investigations) are going to find out. Be patient grasshopper.

Go figure.

Thanks for the left are on a fishing expediti

Go figure.

How many children could have been fed with the millions spent on your fishing expedition?

Investigating to see if there was a crime or wrong doing. We'll let you know when we get to Benghazi levels of spending in around 2024 or so. Until then, enjoy the specter of your messiah being dragged back and fourth through the mud.

Whats really strange is that I thought you guys were in the majority in Congress. Not sure why the GOP is letting these hearings go forward...

You leftists set yourselves up for some serious mocking and butt hurt

Whatever gets you through the day snowflake we all look foreward to seeing your spin when the testimoney doesn't live up to the hype

We'll have more questions than answers tomorrow. For sure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Investigating to see if there was a crime or wrong doing. We'll let you know when we get to Benghazi levels of spending in around 2024 or so. Until then, enjoy the specter of your messiah being dragged back and fourth through the mud.

Whats really strange is that I thought you guys were in the majority in Congress. Not sure why the GOP is letting these hearings go forward...
I look forward to Trump using the IRS.

Serious mocking ahead.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

I look forward to Trump using the IRS.

I look forward to the day he can spell IRS. It won't be happening anytime soon.

Meanwhile the investigationS continue. Multiple scandals, multiple investigations.

Serious mocking ahead.

Nonsense is pretty much all you've ever contributed so what would be different than any other day that ends in a Y?

poor Russia

Almost every American male who lived through the Cold War and is over sixty would happily turn you and your country into peasants and an agrarian state.

There could have been no U.S.S.R, no Bolshevik Revolution without the funding from the Wall Street bankers that took control of our monetary system with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. You should read "Major Jordan's Diaries". The western banking oligarchs kept the U.S.S.R propped up in order to create the military industrial complex. There was no "Cold War" in the true sense of the word. Same thing goes with the Nazis....no Hitler without POS like Prescott Bush, Ford, IBM, Wall Street, the Rockefellers, Warburgs and Rothschilds. So much that you don't know because the indoctrination runs so deep.
Their "leaders" prefer to keep them uninformed: they are a lot easier to manipulate that way.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

I will let someone who no one would consider a republican or Trump supporter say all that needs to be said on this.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...VEh_1r025XbF44VYA&sig2=DKZdV4TcG39vpW18TcBAGA

Yep. And trump has been engaging in a whole lot of covering up.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I think LWNJ's should bet everything they've got on Trump being impeached.

Bet the farm!!

Get some skin in the game!

Go figure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

I will let someone who no one would consider a republican or Trump supporter say all that needs to be said on this.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicjqbNo63UAhWIyoMKHU8pCaIQFggwMAE&url=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/07/dershowitz-comeys-statement-fails-to-deliver-smoking-gun-democrats-craved.html&usg=AFQjCNGKv7Y4iSvleVEh_1r025XbF44VYA&sig2=DKZdV4TcG39vpW18TcBAGA

Well, if you can't trust a member of OJ's defense team...who can you trust?

Serious mocking ahead.

Nonsense is pretty much all you've ever contributed so what would be different than any other day that ends in a Y?

Dude, I am STILL waiting for you to post something of relevance. Looking up your posting history since I started posting in earnest of September of 2015? All you mostly posted about was how the Hilldebeast was going to win........how did that work out for you? You are still wiping egg off of your face....sucks to be you.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Go figure.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicjqbNo63UAhWIyoMKHU8pCaIQFggwMAE&url=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/07/dershowitz-comeys-statement-fails-to-deliver-smoking-gun-democrats-craved.html&usg=AFQjCNGKv7Y4iSvleVEh_1r025XbF44VYA&sig2=DKZdV4TcG39vpW18TcBAGA

Well, if you can't trust a member of OJ's defense team...who can you trust?
I'm sorry I had no idea your knowledge and expertise on legal and constitutional matters surpassed that of Alan Dershowitz by all means tell us why he's wrong.

The only cover-up will be you people pulling bags over your heads when your fictional scandal is dissipated.
How do you predict that will happen?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back