The Courage of Hillary Clinton Shines Through as She Stands By a Truth About Trump Supporters

[

It's brave to insult your enemies?

In contrast to Donald Trump, who never insults anyone?

I never claimed it was brave of Trump to insult Hillary.

I am ridiculing the idea that it is brave of Hillary to insult her enemies.

Oh, wait, I see what you did there. That was one of those liberal strawmen, you guy love to make up and then insist was what conservatives said.

How can you not realize that if you have to lie so much that that means you are on the wrong side?

[

It's brave to insult your enemies?

In contrast to Donald Trump, who never insults anyone?

I never claimed it was brave of Trump to insult Hillary.

I am ridiculing the idea that it is brave of Hillary to insult her enemies.

Oh, wait, I see what you did there. That was one of those liberal strawmen, you guy love to make up and then insist was what conservatives said.

How can you not realize that if you have to lie so much that that means you are on the wrong side?
Why does Hillary consider any American an enemy and our enemies her friends?

Is she a traitor?

Hillary did what Barack Obama does often. She insults Americans. Millions of Americans. She considers them a threat. This is a person you cannot trust to do what is best for the people of America.

This is a strange race. The public doesn't like either candidate.

They don't like Trump because of his supposed gaffes and they don't like Hillary because she is a fake and a dishonest unlikable person.

If it weren't for the media's help Hillary would be riding at 20%, not 44%.

Word of mouth is Trump is a racist......from the media. They figured they found enough evidence to prove it. Most of it is false. He's never been known as a racist. Bill and Hillary are well-known racists, but their past has been painted over because they lead the Democratic Party. Just being a Democrat gives you a pass. Robert Byrd was a prime example.

They don't like Trump because of his supposed gaffes and they don't like Hillary because she is a fake and a dishonest unlikable person.

Word of mouth is Trump is a racist......from the media. They figured they found enough evidence to prove it. Most of it is false. He's never been known as a racist. Bill and Hillary are well-known racists, but their past has been painted over because they lead the Democratic Party. Just being a Democrat gives you a pass. Robert Byrd was a prime example.

Trump says what he things.....

The left goes nuts.

HIllary says what she thinks (finally).....

The right goes nuts.

What a circus.

Trump says what he things.....

The left goes nuts.

HIllary says what she thinks (finally).....

The right goes nuts.

What a circus.
Trump says what he thinks
The media lies about what it means
The left goes nuts.

Hillary says what she thinks
The media tells us that she didn't mean what she said
The right says they knew that was what she was thinking all along
The left goes nuts.

Forum List

Back