"The Coup Has Started"

Where are the Congressmen and Senators going on the news and defending Trumps call and actions as appropriate?

All I see is attacks on the Whistle Blower, the process, making rants about a coup

You already know the answer to this.
It is the same answer since the day he stepped into the race, as the day he took office.
They are establishment politicians first and foremost, and Trump is a non establishment candidate.
The Democrats did the same thing to Bernie.
You are partially correct

Trump is not an establishment politician. Establishment politicians would have a certain level of decorum, respect for office, respect for the public and other nations, a respect for the truth and following our laws

Oh Geez... even for you guy that is a bit too much
Have you missed the last three years?

Refute anything I said
Don't you have some Putin Pudding to make for your Daddy Al Baghdadi?

This was a text from the 'Whistle Blower's lawyer in 2017...

Game Changer - Game Over!

This latest Democrat / Deep State coup attempt has now officially been exposed and is DONE!

Trump, at Louisiana rally, hits 'disgraceful' whistleblower's attorney who tweeted of 'coup' in 2017
How is reporting on illegal activity a coup?
There was NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. Mueller proved that. And to date, not even Shiffty Schiff can name a single crime committed by The President.

You are a Liar, a Traitor, and an Enemy of The United States, We The People, and our Great Constitution.

This latest Democrat / Deep State coup attempt has now officially been exposed and is DONE!

Trump, at Louisiana rally, hits 'disgraceful' whistleblower's attorney who tweeted of 'coup' in 2017
What was illegal?
ORANGE
MAN
BAD.

These Pukes told you why they launched THE COUP.

Donald Trump was trying to cut waste, excessive regulations, and attempting to make these Government Agencies more responsible and frugal. One of the first things he did was start auditing their budgets and expenditures.

If I were The President, I would slash these Agencies even more after seeing those tweets. I'd cut staffing by 50%, I'd place a limit on the number of years you can work for The Federal Government, and I would replace every single Obama and Clinton associate and supporter. These are bad people who are DISLOYAL to AMERICA and OUR DEMOCRACY.

To the victor go the spoils......
Meaning, when the coup succeeds,....all opposition will become terrorists and history will record it that way. Had Hitler won WWII he would be idolized globally today .
And all his deeds would be recorded as "just", "fair" and "appropriate"

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Don't just blame the tyrants, they're just doing what tyrants always do....blame the "Good Men" also

At the last Deep State meeting, we discussed the plans for the Great Trump Coup of 2020

This impeachment trial is just a sham. It is to distract Trump from the upcoming real coup.

At the next MAGA rally, Trump will be seized and his comb over will be revealed. His taxes will be opened for all to see and he will be mocked for how cheap he is
Electroshock sensors will be placed on his tiny genitals and will be activated every time he lies
He will be locked in a secret dungeon under Nancy Pelosi house where he will be forced to watch Rosie O’Donnell tapes day and night

We have not decided on the method of execution yet
Probably leave it up to Mexican families Trump has locked up

You caught us.......it is a coup

The plans are for the Deep State to capture Trump, drag him off and conduct a public execution

nah, we aren't going to do that. We are going to drag him off and do something far worse. We are going to do an old style (not the wimpy one of today) Dean Martin Celebrity Roast. Rump should hang himself from his lack of being able to laugh at himself in very short order. And it will be done by his own gold inlaid hemp rope.
4 years of confirmed continuous coup attempts are nothing to laugh at, snowflake.

At the last Deep State meeting, we discussed the plans for the Great Trump Coup of 2020

This impeachment trial is just a sham. It is to distract Trump from the upcoming real coup.

At the next MAGA rally, Trump will be seized and his comb over will be revealed. His taxes will be opened for all to see and he will be mocked for how cheap he is
Electroshock sensors will be placed on his tiny genitals and will be activated every time he lies
He will be locked in a secret dungeon under Nancy Pelosi house where he will be forced to watch Rosie O’Donnell tapes day and night

The sooner the better I suggest execution by proctologist

You weren't part of that meeting, but Adam Schitt, Nazi Pelosi and Eric The Red Commie Ciaramella were.

Here is the SPY-FAG, Eric Ciaramella Circled below. Look at all the SOUR ANGRY BITTER HATEFUL FACES of The Obama-Clinton Cult. Also note how he is standing next to Lying Susan Rice.

Look at the Scowls on these Commie Bastards. Trump needed to clean house of these people. NONE of them should be employed in Government.

EIu1hO1W4AAsaVi.png

Here is one of the reasons they started their little COUP

C3em-32VcAAbQ1A.jpg

You caught us.......it is a coup

The plans are for the Deep State to capture Trump, drag him off and conduct a public execution

nah, we aren't going to do that. We are going to drag him off and do something far worse. We are going to do an old style (not the wimpy one of today) Dean Martin Celebrity Roast. Rump should hang himself from his lack of being able to laugh at himself in very short order. And it will be done by his own gold inlaid hemp rope.
4 years of confirmed continuous coup attempts are nothing to laugh at, snowflake.

I won't argue about the coup attempt. All Presidents face that. But your stupid math astounds me. It's been 3 years. You must be a Rump U gradjeate.

COUP 2.0 ends before it begins, just like COUP 1.0.

Oh, they'll drag it out for a while, but this thing is over and only serves to smoke out in to the open THE RATS committing treason and overthrow our Democracy.

What was illegal?
Bribery, Malfeasance, abuse of office
links to these specific actions please.

I won't argue about the coup attempt. All Presidents face that. But your stupid math astounds me. It's been 3 years. You must be a Rump U gradjeate.

Hey 'Common Core', no President has ever faced a coup attempt of this scale initiated by a former President or 4 continuous years of back-to-back treason / coup attempts as this President has.

This faux 'Whistle Blower' and their lawyer have been exposed as being part of a treasonous political coup.

They and their co-conspirators must be taken down with 'extreme prejudice' and be made an example of.

When this Douchebag did his Tweet, I bet The Clinton and Obama camp was like, DUDE, STFU!

QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers
QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

NOTE THE IRONIC BACKGROUND

"SPY MUSEUM!"

God is PERFECT in EVERY WAY!

"The Wicked are Ensnared by The Traps They Lay for Others."

OR Better Said:

Psalm 9:16

15 The nations have fallen into a pit of their making; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden. 16 The LORD is known by the justice He brings; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands. Higgaion Selah 17 The wicked will return to Sheol—all the nations who forget God.

Forum List

Back