The Corrupt Firing of McCabe

Donald Trump’s corrupt firing of Andrew McCabe

Trump is vindictive and unethical. This made him look really bad...not that he doesn't already look corrupt and stupid.
Not that McCabe who was in violation of the Hatch act should be fired? no? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal voter. After seeing this person, I understand the stupidity of the left and nothing, NOTHING can change it.

Trump is vindictive and unethical. This made him look really bad...not that he doesn't already look corrupt and stupid.
Gen. Michael Flynn Reveals THIS is Why Obama Fired Him, This is INSANE!!
Flynn maintains President Obama fired him from the Defense Intelligence Agency two years ago because he took a stand against “radical Islamism,” and claimed Al-Qaeda was expanding its ranks around the globe.
Was Obama justified in firing General Flynn?

Not that McCabe who was in violation of the Hatch act should be fired? no? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal voter. After seeing this person, I understand the stupidity of the left and nothing, NOTHING can change it.

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

Listen, McCabe and Comey got messy and Karma no matter how noble the cause or you...Karma always come back for receipts!! I feel for the guy, but in life, there is a price to pay when you get messy.....giving interviews off the record in a time where anything could ignite a spark, ie the 2016 election was just careless on his part

Boy, McCabe's firing must have REALLY hurt the liberal agenda to call his firing "vindictive and unethical." Here was a guy actively weaponizing his agency as a force to promote Hillary over Trump, but HE doesn't look bad? Meantime in the real world, folks get fired, or worse, for 1/1,000th times as much every day . . . .

Now I hope Trump's DOJ opens some criminal investigations into McCabe.

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

FACT: MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY OF REAL WEALTH AND MEANS ARE USUALLY WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE....FOR 4 DECADES OUR TAX CODE HAS ALLOWED MONEY TO FLOW FREELY TO THEIR POCKETS AND ITS ONLY FITTING THAT THEY CARRY THE BRUNT OF CHARITAL CONTRIBUTIONS....DUH!! AND SADLY MOST ARE RACIST...OWN IT AND PUT A PERIOD BEHIND IT.

Boy, McCabe's firing must have REALLY hurt the liberal agenda to call his firing "vindictive and unethical." Here was a guy actively weaponizing his agency as a force to promote Hillary over Trump, but HE doesn't look bad? Meantime in the real world, folks get fired, or worse, for 1/1,000th times as much every day . . . .

Now I hope Trump's DOJ opens some criminal investigations into McCabe.
Dude, what fuckin planet have you nuts been on? Both Comey and McCabe, ie GOP dick dealers.....were Team Trump...now repeat that shit a zillion and 4 times and perhaps it will stick. You nuts are so easily lost when it comes to facts. Your guy is a deflecting moronic **** and he's using these people to keep idiots like you in the dark during this investigation....you have got to get with facts or check yourself into a nut house and stay for awhile.

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

Cute but stupid cartoon marky. Come back after lunch and bring your crayons and coloring book.

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

FACT: MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY OF REAL WEALTH AND MEANS ARE USUALLY WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE....FOR 4 DECADES OUR TAX CODE HAS ALLOWED MONEY TO FLOW FREELY TO THEIR POCKETS AND ITS ONLY FITTING THAT THEY CARRY THE BRUNT OF CHARITAL CONTRIBUTIONS....DUH!! AND SADLY MOST ARE RACIST...OWN IT AND PUT A PERIOD BEHIND IT.

FACT: MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY OF REAL WEALTH AND MEANS ARE USUALLY WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE
Conservative yes, sometimes a liberal, but one of these things doesn't belong here. Can you guess which one?

d9994bdb9ea3c945102bd84ae4c9835b.jpg herman_cain.jpg OPRAHmodified.jpg th8D1YZG7M.jpg thHP6EFNXV.jpg 3371092.jpg Rachel-Dolezal.jpg <----------doesn't belong

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

Cute but stupid cartoon marky. Come back after lunch and bring your crayons and coloring book.

Only way to speak to you brain stems, using cartoons.

zqpzmic9fqjz.jpg

FACT: MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY OF REAL WEALTH AND MEANS ARE USUALLY WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE
Conservative yes, sometimes a liberal, but one of these things doesn't belong here. Can you guess which one?

View attachment 183488 View attachment 183489 View attachment 183490 View attachment 183492 View attachment 183494 View attachment 183495 View attachment 183496 <----------doesn't belong

Condi Rice the war criminal belongs in jail. That was easy.

Except Trump didn't fire him, the FBI's own completely impartial internal investigative committee recommended his firing, due to his lack of candor and lying under oath.

Does your hurt when you are this stupid?

th

President Trump did not fire McCabe!

It was done by Attorney General Sessions based upon an internal report. FBI regulations call for termination of anyone caught lying. Period. He was simply following the rules.

Get over it.

Facts mean nothing to the loony anti-Trump left. The fact that a highly partisan person in a non-partisan position lost that position is not remarkable except to those that want to try and misinterpret the event for their own agenda.

Second in command at the FBI lied under oath and leaked classified information to the media. All to protect crooked Hillary. I don't understand why this piece of treasonous shit isn't behind bars already. He and his fellow coconspirators have totally undermined our democracy and public trust in institutions that are supposed to be impartial.

#1 Graduate from Duke University and then go on to earn you Juris Doctor (i.e. become a lawyer).

#2 Marry a Doctor who goes on to become a part owner of her own practice and the Department Head over three departments in a hospital who earns over $1 million a year.

#3 Inherit $2.7 million in real estate from your deceased mother.

#4 Invest wisely and develop over 30 years a solid portfolio.

#5 Being a lawyer and smart stock investor, know tax laws to minimize your exposure on taxes.

Andrew McCabe Net Worth (House Cars Salary 2018) - FinApp
Andrew McCabe's Wife Jill McCabe (Bio, Wiki)

>>>>

Forum List

Back