The "Coolest movie quotes" Thread

"Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man..."

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L Jackson - Pulp Fiction

:lol: He was so perfect in that movie.

Actually, I believe that was Ezekiel 25:17. Nevertheless, a good quote although it's meaning was somewhat wasted on that movie.

Stop talking.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L Jackson - Pulp Fiction

:lol: He was so perfect in that movie.

Actually, I believe that was Ezekiel 25:17. Nevertheless, a good quote although it's meaning was somewhat wasted on that movie.

Stop talking.

Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.

You're boring. Post some good movie quotes, nobody wants to hear your claptrap.

Lady you are picking a fight with the wrong person. I suggest you calm down and come back when your sober because you've just turned an otherwise fun thread into a demonstration on how to be a white trash bitch.

So you were just trying to be friendly trashing my movie quote? Move along.

You're boring. Post some good movie quotes, nobody wants to hear your claptrap.

Lady you are picking a fight with the wrong person. I suggest you calm down and come back when your sober because you've just turned an otherwise fun thread into a demonstration on how to be a white trash bitch.

IQ's in Ohio must really be lower than I previously imagined. Did you write Ezekiel 25:17? Of course you didn't. So please, with sugar on top, unwad those panties and stop taking things so personally.

IQ's in Ohio must really be lower than I previously imagined. Did you write Ezekiel 25:17? Of course you didn't. So please, with sugar on top, unwad those panties and stop taking things so personally.

Classy. Well I'll let you have the last word like you probably had the last piece of chicken at Sunday dinner.

You could have just let the quote be but you chose to make some snotty comment. Go figure. Have at it Einstein, all of us here in Ohio already know we couldn't possibly be on the same intellectual level as you.

ETHAN I don't believe in surrenderin'... I still got my sabre, Reverend... never turned it into any ploughshare
neither!

ETHAN I figger a man's only good for one oath at a time... I took mine to the
Confederate States of America...So did you, Reverend...

Forum List

Back