The "Coolest movie quotes" Thread

I call all hospitals St Gods now.
St.+God%27s+Memorial+Hospital.jpg

Last edited:
this is my all-time favorite:

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. [Pause] Time to die.”

:clap2:

I love that line!

Best movie ever....

I named my rockcrawler "BladeRunner"

Yup, Im a dork.

From Airplane

Excuse me miss, but I speak jive.

Blazing Saddles

We don't need no stinking badges!

History of the World

HUMP HUMP HUMP
It's good to be the king.

Monty Pythons Quest for the Holy Grail

Run away! Run away!

Stop saying the word!

What's your favorite color?
Actually Mel Brooks was paying homage to John Huston and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ[/ame]

"I'M GLAD WHAT I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) to Johnny Friendly (Lee J. Cobb) after testifying against him in court.

On The Waterfront

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiQmQhA-OrM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
One of my favorite movie quotes came from the 1970's remake of "The Jazz Singer". Lawrence Olivier played the elder Robinovich, head cantor of an inner city New York Synagogue and Shool. Neil Diamond played Jess Robinovich, his son as assistant cantor.

Elder Robinovich is at the Police Station to bail his son and three black friends out of jail after an altercation in a black club where Jess had been passing for black in order to perform with his friends.

As they come out of the cell block, elder Robinovich looks into his son's black face and deadpans: "It's not tough enough being a Jew?"

I still think that's one of the best lines ever put into a good movie. :)

"I know how weak and fruitless must seem any words of mine that should attempt to beguile you of a loss so overwhelming, but I can't refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the republic they died to save"

"Does this mean Anne Margaret is not coming?"

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L Jackson - Pulp Fiction

:lol: He was so perfect in that movie.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L Jackson - Pulp Fiction

:lol: He was so perfect in that movie.

Actually, I believe that was Ezekiel 25:17. Nevertheless, a good quote although it's meaning was somewhat wasted on that movie.

Forum List

Back