The Conyers dynasty.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Conyers announces retirement, endorses son to succeed him

Conyers’ endorsement of his son was unexpected, considering his great-nephew, Ian Conyers, a Michigan state senator, said earlier that Conyers would not seek re-election in 2018, instead of retiring, and that he would run for the open seat.

What is it about globalist authoritarian sociopaths that believe their kids should succeed them in office?

Conyers announces retirement, endorses son to succeed him

Conyers’ endorsement of his son was unexpected, considering his great-nephew, Ian Conyers, a Michigan state senator, said earlier that Conyers would not seek re-election in 2018, instead of retiring, and that he would run for the open seat.

What is it about globalist authoritarian sociopaths that believe their kids should succeed them in office?

The senate voted to repeal the estate tax.

who knew a dynasty involves years of thinking about vaginas and feeling them often
And being black. Don't forget it's the only reason he was there to begin with. Sure as hell wasn't brains or skill.

Man, I'm so glad some conservative added racism to the thread.
I spent the last eight years not voting for an idiot of a black president was racist so fuck off with your racism bullshit. If you think this asshole Conyers is actually a smart person you're the idiot. Conyers is a stupid fucking worthless racist sex predator. Who just happened to get his office by being black. A white man with those qualifications would never have made it that far.

who knew a dynasty involves years of thinking about vaginas and feeling them often
And being black. Don't forget it's the only reason he was there to begin with. Sure as hell wasn't brains or skill.
I wonder what his grave stone should say.....rest in ???
There should be no rest for such a person.

I say, "just grab em' by the pussy..."
You should ask Conyers to let go of yours. Or are you worried he would think you were racist?

I spent the last eight years not voting for an idiot of a black president was racist so fuck off with your racism bullshit. If you think this asshole Conyers is actually a smart person you're the idiot. Conyers is a stupid fucking worthless racist sex predator. Who just happened to get his office by being black. A white man with those qualifications would never have made it that far.

Your English teacher is on line 2.

Your parole officer is on line 6.

And your meth is ready for pick up.

I say, "just grab em' by the pussy..."
You should ask Conyers to let go of yours. Or are you worried he would think you were racist?

Let me get this straight, you think sexual assault is racial?

I use to live in a district where a Grandson took over for his Grandmother after her robbing the district for years as a State Rep and then held a Federal Congressional seat. The chances of unseating the Grandson is slim to none the way the district is drawn up... Andre Carson is as corrupt as they come as was his Grandmother Julia Carson...
I don't care for political dynasties from either party...

Wanna shoot him out to space ?
I want to just force him to watch his own speeches on an endless loop forever.

Your English teacher is on line 2.

Your parole officer is on line 6.

And your meth is ready for pick up.
It's time for your shock treatment.

Then stare out the window like a zombie time.

And finally some quality sleep with your favorite childs toy.

I think white people are gonna look at this debacle.where dems get away with groping hot white women.and will vote for republicans in 2018

Forum List

Back