The Continuing Collapse of the LMSM - II

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
CBS and CNN have finally figured that they don't each need dedicated infrastructure just to report whatever the White House orders them to report.

Kudos to the cost cutters! That's how free enterprise works!

On the other board I predicted the eventual consolidation of the network news outlets for the very same reason

"CNN and CBS, two suitors with a long history of courtship, have engaged in direct talks in recent weeks about more extensive combinations of their news resources, according to several executives who have been briefed on the discussions."

CBS and CNN in Talks to Jointly Gather the News - NYTimes.com

Last edited:
CBS and CNN have finally figured that they don't each need dedicated infrastructure just to report whatever the White House orders them to report.

On the other board I predicted the eventual consolidation of the network news outlets for the very same reason

"CNN and CBS, two suitors with a long history of courtship, have engaged in direct talks in recent weeks about more extensive combinations of their news resources, according to several executives who have been briefed on the discussions."

Why is this story about the media in the POLITICS forum??

Why is this story about the media in the POLITICS forum??

Maybe because the LMSM is no longer really independent media but the Democrat Party's Ministry of Truth

Forum List

Back