The Conetmpt Of Congress

cons will be going back to FF real fast because they feel they lost The healthcare battle.

Watch

This was prescheduled prior to the OBAMATAX ruling. thanks stumpy

please had Scotus voted it down, you would be out there gloating and laughing at the left.

They didnt so you are just trying to pretend it didnt happen.

wtf are you talking about agnes? I've been all over the SCOTUS threads.. stuff it up your cabbage.

they're saying now that a whole bunch of pansy assed democrats are gonna walk outta the vote,, we pay em to vote but they gonna walk.. that's just like a dumb assed democrat.

they're saying now that a whole bunch of pansy assed democrats are gonna walk outta the vote,, we pay em to vote but they gonna walk.. that's just like a dumb assed democrat.

yep, just like in Wisconsin. They'd better drive over to Maryland where they will be better received. They need to ball up and do their job.

yep, just like in Wisconsin. They'd better drive over to Maryland where they will be better received. They need to ball up and do their job.

i think obama and pelsoi stole their balls.

the democrats are whining but so far none have bolted.

we have a waaaabalance on standby.

they're all missing Brian Terry.. you betcha.

Last edited:
yep that little skank pelosi just called for a walk out.. damn courageous democrats. :badgrin::badgrin:

It's going to be fun to watch, brought to you with pride from the cbc..

What we have here is pure unadulterated political bullshit. Issa's committee asked for everything related to F&F, if the Obama admin and the DOJ were innocent of any wrongdoing they shoulda complied asap, but they wanted to paint the repubs as witch hunters. Same deal with the House dems under Pelosi, speaking of witches. Transparency? Change the way Washington does business? My ass.

What we have here is pure unadulterated political bullshit. Issa's committee asked for everything related to F&F, if the Obama admin and the DOJ were innocent of any wrongdoing they shoulda complied asap, but they wanted to paint the repubs as witch hunters. Same deal with the House dems under Pelosi, speaking of witches. Transparency? Change the way Washington does business? My ass.

they're really dramatic about it today,, after all the grief they gave Gonzales? fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back