The compassion of the Liberal

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Increases the probability your city will turn into a literal shithole. I expect the exodus from NYC to continue meanwhile rich libs will run away after helping create the problem.

Stop it! Just fkn stop it!
Your extremism is condemning your entire country to failure and very likely toward another civil war!

No American wants that. Your heartfelf issues are nowhere near the importance. Even aborting babies at 8 months isn't a contender!

Increases the probability your city will turn into a literal shithole. I expect the exodus from NYC to continue meanwhile rich libs will run away after helping create the problem.

NYC voted for this. I have no problem with it.

Who gives a shit what you think? Housing prices reflect where people want to live. The higher the price, the more people want to live there. NYC has among the highest prices because it is among the most desired.

IMG_0496.jpeg

Who gives a shit what you think? Housing prices reflect where people want to live. The higher the price, the more people want to live there. NYC has among the highest prices because it is among the most desired.

View attachment 891347
Housing prices are high because there's more profit in expensive houses, for the builders and the city through higher property taxes. Nobody gives a shit about those who can't afford a house.

Stop it! Just fkn stop it!
Your extremism is condemning your entire country to failure and very likely toward another civil war!

No American wants that. Your heartfelf issues are nowhere near the importance. Even aborting babies at 8 months isn't a contender!
My extremism.....isnt shitholing cities extreme?

View attachment 891347

Bwahahaha. Your thread is about NYC as a shithole. Wrong. 68% of the outflow of people is …. Retirement. Success in life leads to mobile retirement. No where on the top 10 list of reasons is crime or shittiness.

Forum List

Back