Big Apple Name Change

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
"The Big Poop"?

Those hot summer days should be a delight.

I suppose the 'sanctuary city' label was all fun and games until the reality of welfare dependent third-worlders became an issue of open defecation.

New York City is coming to grips with the severity of the migrant problem faced by border cities, with a sewage crisis casting a pervasive toilet-like stench across neighborhoods.

According to a Jan. 20 New York Post report, New York City’s Tompkins Square Park has been transformed into one giant toilet, after the city decided to whisk away three port-a-potties that became too difficult to clean.

"The Big Poop"?

I suppose the 'sanctuary city' label was all fun and games until the reality of welfare dependent third-worlders became an issue of open defecation.

New York City is coming to grips with the severity of the migrant problem faced by border cities, with a sewage crisis casting a pervasive toilet-like stench across neighborhoods.

According to a Jan. 20 New York Post report, New York City’s Tompkins Square Park has been transformed into one giant toilet, after the city decided to whisk away three port-a-potties that became too difficult to clean.

"Start spreading the poo.....
I'm leavin today............"

"The Big Poop"?

Hw original. You recycled the crap from 'Frisco a few years back.

loser.

Mick Jagger

Uh-huh, this town's full of money grabbers
Go ahead, bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots, huh
Sha oobie, my brain's been battered
My friends they come around they
Flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter
Pile it up, pile it up, pile high on the platter

NYC already smells bad enough as it is. lol. It smells like Philly.

I'm glad I'm not in the field any more and don't have to go up there for anything any more. I use to have to go up there at least once or twice a week. I hated it.

There's some okay spots, but mostly it stunk to high heaven in the city. At least to me anyway. I suppose you get used to it if you live there, so it probably becomes unnoticeable in that regard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back