The Colorblind Conservatives

Originally posted by William Joyce
Biologically, we are not all one race. A race is a population group that evolved in genetic isolation in a specific geographical place over a period of thousands of years. A person outside your race is literally "not family" the same way a person inside your race is. That has very powerful consequences for social relations.

we are all human's, that should be enough!

Biologically, we are not all one race. A race is a population group that evolved in genetic isolation in a specific geographical place over a period of thousands of years.

Prove it.

Originally posted by NewGuy
A perfectly correct answer.

Just remember he has also taught to not condone sin. -This would include homosexuality and false religion.

i'm not condoning sin, i'm just being a nice guy:D

Biologically, we are not all one race. A race is a population group that evolved in genetic isolation in a specific geographical place over a period of thousands of years. A person outside your race is literally "not family" the same way a person inside your race is. That has very powerful consequences for social relations.

there is NO proof for evolution, so you shouldn't even be using that word...people, plants and animals have adapted and produced variations, not evolved.

Originally posted by deciophobic
because jesus taught to love everyone and forgive them

Jesus did, in fact, teach to love your neighbor. Jesus also taught that we should not be hasty to judge and/or condemn people for their sins. But Jesus never taught that we should condone sinful behavior - as He told the woman who was about to get stoned, "Go and sin no more."

So while we have a responsibility to love and not judge, we also have a responsiblity to abstain from sin.

"produced variations, not evolved."

If those variations are adaptive, they evolved. But maybe evolution is wrong. So, did humans co-exist with dinosaurs? If not, why not? Were humans around when the earth came into existence? If so, what did they eat? The earth for millions of years was boiling water and hot gasses and stuff. Creationists have a lot more to answer than evolutionists. Me, I'm in the middle. I believe in God, but evolution, too. The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive, except for the narrow-minded ideologues on both sides who think that an inconvenient fact should be censored because it threatens to put a chip in their little mental castle.

Kinda like the attitude of the "race does not exist" crowd.

"produced variations, not evolved."

If those variations are adaptive, they evolved. But maybe evolution is wrong. So, did humans co-exist with dinosaurs? If not, why not? Were humans around when the earth came into existence? If so, what did they eat? The earth for millions of years was boiling water and hot gasses and stuff. Creationists have a lot more to answer than evolutionists. Me, I'm in the middle. I believe in God, but evolution, too. The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive, except for the narrow-minded ideologues on both sides who think that an inconvenient fact should be censored because it threatens to put a chip in their little mental castle.

Kinda like the attitude of the "race does not exist" crowd.

1)If those variations are adapted, they evolved.

False...Darwin's finches adapted, but guess what...they're still finches

2)So did humans co-exist with dinosaurs?

Yes, when God created the earth, He created it perfectly. There was a "firmamnet" above the earths atmosphere..."land above the waters and below the waters" Genisis . That would have blocked out the harmful rays coming from the sun and created more O2. And as you may or may not know, lizards never stop growing, so in a perfect world, they would have been huge. In Job something God mentions "behemoth" which was probably the bigass long necked dinosaur. Also, why all the legends of dragons and pictures in caves and pottery from ancient cultures, why did China have an "official dragon feeder" around 500 BC. I could go on and on if you'd like.

3)Were humans around when the earth came into existence? If so, what did they eat?

Read Genisis.

4) The earth for millions of years was hot gasses and boiling water and stuff.

proof? or just theory?

My point is, there are so many things to disprove evolution and none for creationism.

Actually, the statistics are from one of my graduate professors whose specialty is in mulricultural literature, etc. If you'd like, I can PM you his name and email. He'd be happy to furnish you with details and statistics.

Well, Tony Morrison, both a Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winner, creator of great books (I read them all) did me in big time by the most racist statement I have ever heard!!!

Now, you and I can expect racist statements by ignorant White people. We would understand big time, and we would not be surprised at all. We may be be offended but, we would understand that these statements are coming from racist , white, ignorant and uneducated white people. We may get pissed, but we would understand!!

But Tony Morrison, the poet laureate!!! No!!!!

No way

Now, let me ask you this: taking into consideration that we Know millions of Africans were murdered by slave traders,(and that in some cases we were sold to the Portugese by people that looked like us (that is why some people say we were sold by our own people, talk about ethnic ignorance); who do you fell betrayed you more?
Tony said that Clinton was our first Black President, because, he was raised by a single mother, played the sax, ate at Mcdonals, etc She said some stupid things. Now, who insulted you more, the ignorant White people or Tony Morrison?

The man that freed the slaves was a Republican. His name was Abraham Lincoln. But I could go on, but I wont!!

Originally posted by deciophobic
i'm not condoning sin, i'm just being a nice guy:D

Romans 1:32
who,knowing the righteous judgment of god,that those who practice such things are deserving of death,not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Please do not quote to me a book written by men with an agenda. I am familiar with people that actually believe that the Bible is the actual word of God. I understood the quotation which you sent me, and I can debunk it, but as you were not able to give me a quote of your own (meaning that you still have your own mind[[which God gave you), I will not waste your time, and I will not waste mine.

Originally posted by MarieL
Please do not quote to me a book written by men with an agenda. I am familiar with people that actually believe that the Bible is the actual word of God. I understood the quotation which you sent me, and I can debunk it, but as you were not able to give me a quote of your own (meaning that you still have your own mind[[which God gave you), I will not waste your time, and I will not waste mine.

for the wrath of god is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,because what may be known of god is manifest in them,for god has shown it to them.for since the creation of the world his invisible attributes are clearly seen,being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and godhead,so that they are without excuse,because,although they knew god,they did not glorify him as god,nor were thankful,but became futile in their thoughts,and their foolish hearts were darkened.professing to be wise,they became fools
romans 1:18-22

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
:rolleyes: :D

"Yes, when God created the earth, He created it perfectly."

But it only took a few hundred years' worth of multiracial insanity by humans to screw it up!

"Yes, when God created the earth, He created it perfectly."

But it only took a few hundred years' worth of multiracial insanity by humans to screw it up!

does god love white people only?if he doesn't why do you?

You sound like a kindergartner. Does God love the poor? So why don't we give them welfare? Does God love me? So why don't I win the lottery?

That's not how God works. God made the races in different places.

Good treatment of this issue here:

http://www.natvan.com/american-dissident-voices/adv061293.html

Excuse me sir, you have just crossed over into the land of NewGuy expertise.

If you are saying the Bible supports your position, I would like to know the version in order to give you a proper and detailed schooling on original Biblical origin, reliability of text, authenticity, and in your case, false doctrine.

If I was a real jerk, I'd start in on how if anything, the Bible calls Jews superior to everyone else, but then I'd be a jerk. Instead, I will show you a short passage from the Bible in which Jesus points out that we are all human beings, despite our race.

First, a little background. During the time of the Roman Empire, the Jews were quite racist against their neighbors, the Samaritans, especially for the fact that they allowed interracial marriage. In fact, the Jewish leadership had declared them "unclean," despite having no backing in scripture, and touching one caused the person to have to go through a ritual cleansing. Levites were the keepers of the temple, and all leaders of the Jewish church were of the Levite tribe. So, for those of you who have not heard, here is "The Parable of the Good Samaritan," Luke 10:25-37 NKJV

And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"
He said to him, "What is written in the law? what is your reading of it?"
So he answered and said, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all you heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?"
Then Jesus answered and said: "A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, 'Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.' So which of these three do you think was neighbor to the him who fell among the thieves?"
And he said, "He who showed mercy on him."
Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."

From this story, we can see that, according to scripture, all people are our neighbors, and we should treat them as we treat ourselves. This is why I believe you cannot justify racism through Christianity.

Forum List

Back