The Clinton Trust Deficit Thread

Pretty shitty when you have to flip a coin to see who won.

Guess Hildebeast isn't the shoe in all her supporters think she is.

How anyone could vote for that incompetent liar is beyond me.

We are talking about the people who voted obama.

Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?

Here are my thoughts.

Reagan sold weapons to terrorists.

Bush got caught spying on American citizens before his Attorney General pulled the plug because the violation was so serious.

Trump is accusing Cruz of stealing Iowa with dirty tricks. If he's right, one of your leading presidential candidates is not trustworthy. If he's wrong, than he (Trump) is lying and is not trustworthy.

Yes, Hillary isn't trustworthy - but since you don't hold your candidates or leaders to any standards, we know this is a just a partisan attack against a political enemy.

Regardless, I agree with the OP. Let's move Hillary out of the way and feel the Bern! He will rebuild infrastructure and stand up to the Wall Street Cartel that destroyed the economy in 2008.

Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?

They are correct but if the media lies with her what can you do about that?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.

The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

I heard on Fox there were a total of 10.

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

Reports in from people we know, family throughout the state, Hill lost.

Were they at all 1600 sites? Just ask'n. But I wouldn't consider less than 1% a win or a loss.

Your thoughts?

Here are my thoughts.

Bush got caught spying on American citizens before his Attorney General pulled the plug because the violation was so serious.

Trump is accusing Cruz of stealing Iowa with dirty tricks. If he's right, one of your leading presidential candidates is not trustworthy. If he's wrong, than he (Trump) is lying and is not trustworthy.

Yes, Hillary isn't trustworthy - but since you don't hold your candidates or leaders to any standards, we know this is a just a partisan attack against a political enemy.

Regardless, I agree with the OP. Let's move Hillary out of the way and feel the Bern! He will rebuild infrastructure and stand up to the Wall Street Cartel that destroyed the economy in 2008.

Your deflection is duly noted. And since I didn't join this site till 2012 you have no idea what criticism I laid on the Bush Admin. They pulled a lot of crap I totally disagreed with. But it is nice to see you at least have some intellectual integrity.

You said this is a partisan attack, really? Everything I pointed out in the OP, were the actions of dems, not republicans.

will the beast ever tell her crowds of farm animals that we can not owe 19 trillion dollars? being its because of that, that we have no money for free school, sex and money?

They are correct but if the media lies with her what can you do about that?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.

The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

Were they at all 1600 sites? Just ask'n. But I wouldn't consider less than 1% a win or a loss.

No but about thirty reported from both larger areas and rural areas.

Your thoughts?

Here are my thoughts.

Hillary made a deal to sell rights on privately deeded property to the Russians. She is a treasonous witch and Put'n's crowd exposed her. She belongs in jail or worse.

Did they happen to mention the Rubio folks were spreading the same rumors?

Did they happen to mention the Rubio folks were spreading the same rumors?
Have not talked with republican family and friends yet. I kind of doubt they'd vote Rubio though, he's to Bushy like.

Forum List

Back