The Clinton Choice

And Soros has an uncanny ability to take countries down. And has done so, and is in the process of taking America down now. He has unfettered access to the White House because we keep putting his "workers" in the oval office. Exceptional won't work in the New World Order. Mediocrity is what we're experiencing now for a reason. Invasion of the non Americans is what we are experiencing now. Overwhelming debt is the key to mediocrity.

And Soros has an uncanny ability to take countries down. And has done so, and is in the process of taking America down now. He has unfettered access to the White House because we keep putting his "workers" in the oval office. Exceptional won't work in the New World Order. Mediocrity is what we're experiencing now for a reason. Invasion of the non Americans is what we are experiencing now. Overwhelming debt is the key to mediocrity.

You should seek professional help for your paranoia.

What I find curious is the MSM seems to have chosen the Democratic party nominee, I thought we had primaries in this country and the people got to choose?

When will Democrats wake up to the fact that Hilary Clinton is more of a liability than an asset? Unless the GOP runs someone crazy like Ted Cruz, Clinton can't win. If the Republicans run Rand Paul, we might just as well call the election right now. Democrats need a better option.
I don't see Rand Paul getting the nomination, much less being able to defeat Clinton. Jeb Bush, IMO, is the only one that could cobble together the kind of coalition necessary to defeat Hillary.
What exactly is there to "defeat"!?

When will Democrats wake up to the fact that Hilary Clinton is more of a liability than an asset? Unless the GOP runs someone crazy like Ted Cruz, Clinton can't win. If the Republicans run Rand Paul, we might just as well call the election right now. Democrats need a better option.
:itsok:

:itsok:
Another one who's thoughts are evidently better left unsaid.

You should be able to pick an avatar a little less sheep like. But there you go........

Gov Christie is sheeplike?

:lol:

No, your imaginative creative choice of avatar is. :)

How do you know I wasn't the originator of the idea of using clown avatars for GOP candidates?
Is that what that is? I thought there were just a lot of Insane Clown Posse fans on this forum.

You should be able to pick an avatar a little less sheep like. But there you go........

Gov Christie is sheeplike?

:lol:

No, your imaginative creative choice of avatar is. :)

How do you know I wasn't the originator of the idea of using clown avatars for GOP candidates?
Is that what that is? I thought there were just a lot of Insane Clown Posse fans on this forum.

All of the clown avatars are of potential or declared GOP candidates who will be climbing aboard the clown car sooner or later. Right now there are two, Cruz and Paul. Rubio is expected to declare on Monday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428802853.506353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets just say the Dems are happy with the most popular politician in the US.

I know how the hard right here are so worried about the Dems decision...
They are great like that, so concerned about a candidate they would never vote for...

This is a joke thread... Clinton is beating every GOP candidate most by double figures...

Nice try.. This is call being organized..

Forum List

Back