The Clinton Choice

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
When will Democrats wake up to the fact that Hilary Clinton is more of a liability than an asset? Unless the GOP runs someone crazy like Ted Cruz, Clinton can't win. If the Republicans run Rand Paul, we might just as well call the election right now. Democrats need a better option.

When will Democrats wake up to the fact that Hilary Clinton is more of a liability than an asset? Unless the GOP runs someone crazy like Ted Cruz, Clinton can't win. If the Republicans run Rand Paul, we might just as well call the election right now. Democrats need a better option.
Remember, we're talking Democrats here...... Their Supreme Leader is actually making Biden sound intelligent....:badgrin:

I don't see Rand Paul getting the nomination, much less being able to defeat Clinton. Jeb Bush, IMO, is the only one that could cobble together the kind of coalition necessary to defeat Hillary.

Remember, we're talking Democrats here...... Their Supreme Leader is actually making Biden sound intelligent....:badgrin:

you can't try hard enough to make yourself sound intelligent .. :dunno:

I don't see Rand Paul getting the nomination, much less being able to defeat Clinton. Jeb Bush, IMO, is the only one that could cobble together the kind of coalition necessary to defeat Hillary.

Rand Paul crosses all kinds of political lines, he's a fiscal conservative who wants to legalize weed. How does Clinton's vague, muddled message compare with that?

Rand Paul crosses all kinds of political lines, he's a fiscal conservative who wants to legalize weed. How does Clinton's vague, muddled message compare with that?
He'll be forced to either defend or back track from his libertarian stances. I don't believe he survives the kind of scrutiny his positions will bring. Libertarianism sounds good as a philosophy, but the devil is in the details and that's where it fails.

Clinton doesn't have the same energy that Obama seems to bring. It is like some communal spirit sweeps over me and with it we can do anything. Perhaps we can perform a miracle and bring about full employment. the only reason why Obama hasn't blessed this country is because we have evil republicans in our mist who have to be purged before Obama can bless us with a miracle. Must purge...must purify...must eradicate it from us. After all, Obama said that if your arm is full of sin we should cut it off and I want to cut off the arm of the first republican I see.

Clinton doesn't have the same energy that Obama seems to bring. It is like some communal spirit sweeps over me and with it we can do anything. Perhaps we can perform a miracle and bring about full employment. the only reason why Obama hasn't blessed this country is because we have evil republicans in our mist who have to be purged before Obama can bless us with a miracle. Must purge...must purify...must eradicate it from us. After all, Obama said that if your arm is full of sin we should cut it off and I want to cut off the arm of the first republican I see.
:desk: I'm your huckleberry. Pick me.

The Dems should give up on Hillary and run Liz "Cheek Bones" Warren instead.

That would be geat!

We've seen Obozo's "miracle" already.....
obama-delusional.jpg
obama-surrender-monkey.jpg

I don't see Bush as getting the nomination. I think the best candidate would be Marco Rubio.

Clinton can win, just like Obama won. Money decides our presidency now. Ideals have nothing to do with it. Soros, and the Muslim global initiative is all she needs. And the stupidity of the American people.
Ohh BOY! the first woman president! We need to vote for the right side of history!!!!!!!! And off we go.......

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sip BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA coffee out the nose BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUCH! SHIT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HEEEEEEEEEEEEE BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gasp spit son of a bitch!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Haaaaaaaaaaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NOSE SPRAY!

I don't see Bush as getting the nomination. I think the best candidate would be Marco Rubio.

Rubio has the credentials for a spot on the GOP ticket. He may not win the nomination but he would make a credible running mate if he doesn't IMO.

He'll be forced to either defend or back track from his libertarian stances. I don't believe he survives the kind of scrutiny his positions will bring. Libertarianism sounds good as a philosophy, but the devil is in the details and that's where it fails.
Hilary Clinton won't get past the contrived perception of the details.
" Benghazi " will be the GOP battle cry.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sip BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA coffee out the nose BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUCH! SHIT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HEEEEEEEEEEEEE BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gasp spit son of a bitch!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Haaaaaaaaaaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NOSE SPRAY!
By far your most eloquent remark to date.

Clinton can win, just like Obama won. Money decides our presidency now. Ideals have nothing to do with it. Soros, and the Muslim global initiative is all she needs. And the stupidity of the American people.
Ohh BOY! the first woman president! We need to vote for the right side of history!!!!!!!! And off we go.......
Clinton didn't loose the nomination for 2008 because of any lack of money.

Forum List

Back