The ClassWar Has Officially Begun

Cowardly, selfish response to a very serious issue.

The core of the matter or have you some other legal rationale to support the act of incorporating for business purposes diminishing your protection to be able to spend as much as your organization sees fit promoting the political positions and/or candidates which best meet /serve its' interests.

It is the current law but it violates "1 man- 1 vote". Corporations have a monetary advantage that drowns out individual voters. Most conservatives on this board villify McCain for trying to remedy that w/ campaign finance reform.

Citizen's United V. FEC does nothing more than affirm the right to promote in media / print the political positions and/or candidates of the organizations choosing.

It does not alter campaign finance law.

Stopping legal voters from voting.

which policy did that?

there policy of caging voters in elections.

There policy of voter IDs.

there policy of felons lists.

WTF is a "there" policy?

Why shouldn't felons suffer some consequences for having earned a felony record?

Why shouldn't we have voter lists so that only those entitled to vote get to do so?

Why shouldn't there be voter i.d. to prevent those ineligible to vote from doing it anyway?

Stopping legal voters from voting.

which policy did that?

To intelligently discuss things like this, you should probably figure out the difference in "There" and "their". So when you discuss a policy of the GOP, it would be "their" as in showing ownership of the object, not "there"....which is used to point to a location of something or direction.

Jeez. Thought left wingers were, like, uber smart, or like, you know, really really super intellectual, like Obama, right?:cuckoo:

The core of the matter or have you some other legal rationale to support the act of incorporating for business purposes diminishing your protection to be able to spend as much as your organization sees fit promoting the political positions and/or candidates which best meet /serve its' interests.

YOU incorporating does not change YOUR right to free speech or anything else. However, it does not grant your corporation magical rights on par with your own personal ones. Or, in the case of Citizens United, even MORE rights than you as a person have.

Please elaborate on the rights it affirmed and increased.

Can you spend unlimited amounts of money to influence an election without saying where you got that money from? No?

Hmm.

which policy did that?

WTF is a "there" policy?

Why shouldn't felons suffer some consequences for having earned a felony record?

Why shouldn't we have voter lists so that only those entitled to vote get to do so?

Why shouldn't there be voter i.d. to prevent those ineligible to vote from doing it anyway?

You shouldn't allow those last three circumstances, because, felons, illegal immigrants and a whole host of others who strongly desire other people's money will vote Democrat. And like we already know, Democrats are good, "Mmmmkay?"

WTF is a "there" policy?

You shouldn't allow those last three circumstances, because, felons, illegal immigrants and a whole host of others who strongly desire other people's money will vote Democrat. And like we already know, Democrats are good, "Mmmmkay?"

Well, as long as there's a policy reason for it....

The shot heard round the world from the podium in DC

yay demonRats.. yay for youse
haven't you been on the "class warfare" kick for quite a while now willow....you know, all the bitching and moaning you've been doing all the times you've posted a whine about "the bottom 50% of citizens paying nothin' in taxes" and the rich paying the majority?

I'd say that's class war fare, no?

haven't you been on the "class warfare" kick for quite a while now willow....you know, all the bitching and moaning you've been doing all the times you've posted a whine about "the bottom 50% of citizens paying nothin' in taxes" and the rich paying the majority?

It's only class warfare if you're talking about the rich.

When you and your peerless leader engage in it, it's directed AGAINST wealth producers and the one's you try to recruit to do the fighting are the poor and the so-called middle "class."

YOU incorporating does not change YOUR right to free speech or anything else. However, it does not grant your corporation magical rights on par with your own personal ones. Or, in the case of Citizens United, even MORE rights than you as a person have.

Can you spend unlimited amounts of money to influence an election without saying where you got that money from? No?

Hmm.

Yep in $500 increments as many times as you want.

That's how the democrat candidates get their money - sometimes it's mandatory donation if you want to keep your job.

Hmm.

That's how the democrat candidates get their money - sometimes it's mandatory donation if you want to keep your job.

That would be interesting. If it were true.

The class warfare has been going on for a long time, Obama is just starting another skirmish for political reasons. I noticed he provided no specifics, nothing that can be scored. It is therefore not a plan, it's just another political campaign speech.
The man is becoming unhinged. He sees his power slipping from him, so he has to pit citizens against one another. Classic Alinsky tactics.

Hmm.

That would be interesting. If it were true.

It is true...........

Campaign Finance - Money, Political Finance, Campaign Contributions

Also, see my current sig...

If there's a "class war" going on, raw data would show that it's the top couple percent of the wealthy crippling everyone else, so if you're one of those guys, why worry? You're winning. Chillax wit a bahamma mamma and a stogey.

The sad thing is, they're cheering for the other team. :dunno:

If there's a "class war" going on, raw data would show that it's the top couple percent of the wealthy crippling everyone else, so if you're one of those guys, why worry? You're winning. Chillax wit a bahamma mamma and a stogey.

There are some signs that the rest of us are beginning to fight back at last. This is what conservatives mean by "class war." Strictly speaking, they're right. A massacre is not really a war. A war requires two sides.

what exactly are you fighting against? Another person's success? you are a mron then aren't you?

Yes Willow, he must be a mron.

Thanks for another awesome thread.

The sad thing is, they're cheering for the other team. :dunno:

I can hire one half of the working class to kill the other half.

- Jay Gould

Cowardly, selfish response to a very serious issue.

It is the current law but it violates "1 man- 1 vote". Corporations have a monetary advantage that drowns out individual voters. Most conservatives on this board villify McCain for trying to remedy that w/ campaign finance reform.

Get real about the folks here... They suffer from some self-hating anomaly that causes them to want the Repubs to win at all costs, even as it becomes blatantly obvious that they do not advocate for them. On some subconcious level they are aware that Republicans can not win on policy, because their policy is bad for 'Most people.'

Some drink the kool-aid, some see right through it, but want the kool-aid supply to continue nonetheless. :dunno:

Get real about the folks here... They suffer from some self-hating anomaly that causes them to want the Repubs to win at all costs, even as it becomes blatantly obvious that they do not advocate for them. On some subconcious level they are aware that Republicans can not win on policy, because their policy is bad for 'Most people.'

Some drink the kool-aid, some see right through it, but want the kool-aid supply to continue nonetheless. :dunno:

1984 is evil...

It's the end result ..

History has proved this...

Was Lenin Benevolent or Nefarious???

Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Kim Jong il, Castro, Che???

I could go on forever but I suppose I made my point..

1984 is evil...

It's the end result ..

History has proved this...

Was Lenin Benevolent or Nefarious???

Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Kim Jong il, Castro, Che???

I could go on forever but I suppose I made my point..
Chavez?

Forum List

Back