the claim by the left that Trump basically surrendered to the Taliban is a lie !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the left claims that Trump surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban when he struck an agreement with said group to withdraw US troops is false ! let me repeat false ! the agreement Trump maid and the manner in which he conducted the draw down is vastly different than what we are seeing today ! and heres proof ! Afghan conflict: US conducts first air strike on Taliban since deal

the left claims that Trump surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban when he struck an agreement with said group to withdraw US troops is false ! let me repeat false ! the agreement Trump maid and the manner in which he conducted the draw down is vastly different than what we are seeing today ! and heres proof ! Afghan conflict: US conducts first air strike on Taliban since deal

Trump didn't surrender to the Taliban. He just gave them everything they asked for and got nothing in return.

Trump knew that the Taliban would take over the country if we left. He decided to announce a full withdrawal, made a peace deal with the Taliban, released 5K of their captured fighters, and then reduced our forces from 15K to 2500. How in the world is that not a surrender?!

Trump knew that the Taliban would take over the country if we left. He decided to announce a full withdrawal, made a peace deal with the Taliban, released 5K of their captured fighters, and then reduced our forces from 15K to 2500. How in the world is that not a surrender?!
Trump attacked the Taliban after they attacked our Afghan allies ... that doesnt sound like a surrender to me .

Trump is responsible for getting us out of that shithole, Biden is responsible for its execution. Joe's clustefuck.

Trump attacked the Taliban after they attacked our Afghan allies ... that doesnt sound like a surrender to me .

No. He met with them in Doha and gave them what they wanted. He never communicated with the Afghan Security Forces or the president of Afghanistan.

I mean before Joe's clusterfuck.
We are all prisoners to the intel we have. Anybody who knew the strength and threat of the Taliban to take over and the Afghan armies inability to defend its self and still supported withdrawing our troops was a moron. This would include both Trump and Biden

Bull. it's biden that gave up EVERYTYHING To the Taliban and now the left is tryin to pin this on President Trump.

We are all prisoners to the intel we have. Anybody who knew the strength and threat of the Taliban to take over and the Afghan armies inability to defend its self and still supported withdrawing our troops was a moron. This would include both Trump and Biden
Gotcha. You were for it before you were against it. That's what I thought.

Forum List

Back