The Circular Firing Squad Targeting Mueller is it for Real?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
MarketWatch is the most leftwing news source I've seen make this claim and I have my doubts that even the Ds are stupid enough to set up their own leadership for special counsel treatment. Are these claims fake news or just examples of how the MSM responds to decreasing ad revenue? Can anyone make sense of these claims?

Some reporter was filmed trying to interview Mueller as he was coming out of Easter service. The film looks staged to me

Yep it's real. Schiff has declared Mueller
and Barr public enemy 1 and 2. He's an idiot.
My sense on this is that he's about to be exposed and he's doing everything he can
to deflect before it happens. His behavior is what crime detectives refer to as " the full tilt boogie".....

Jo

Yep it's real. Schiff has declared Mueller
and Barr public enemy 1 and 2. He's an idiot.
My sense on this is that he's about to be exposed and he's doing everything he can
to deflect before it happens. His behavior is what crime detectives refer to as " the full tilt boogie".

I’m getting confusing signals from Trump supporters ...

Is Republican Mueller considered a “friend” or “enemy” ??
:dunno:

Who is calling him a friend? It appears that he delayed the release of his report until after the election in order to help the Dems.

Who is calling him a friend? It appears that he delayed the release of his report until after the election in order to help the Dems.

Then he turned around and made the Ds extremely at risk for 2020. The Ds do not have the donor money boost of an impeachment but they have energized Trump's base to a degree that puts the Ds in the position of possibly seeing a veto and filibuster proof second Trump term.

MarketWatch is the most leftwing news source I've seen make this claim and I have my doubts that even the Ds are stupid enough to set up their own leadership for special counsel treatment. Are these claims fake news or just examples of how the MSM responds to decreasing ad revenue? Can anyone make sense of these claims?

FIGURES- NO LINK.

Then he turned around and made the Ds extremely at risk for 2020. The Ds do not have the donor money boost of an impeachment but they have energized Trump's base to a degree that puts the Ds in the position of possibly seeing a veto and filibuster proof second Trump term.

There is a level of fantasy here is amazing.

Trump getting a filibuster proof senate is about as likely as president Beto.

It is not going to happen.

Why would a life-long Republican do that?
He actually helped the Repubs; the report had damaging info on Trump’s obstructions.

Is it fantasy that Pelosi is trying and failing to get her caucus to back off from what all sane people now consider to be a disproven witch hunt by the Ds?

Is it fantasy that Republicans now have the more dependable donor base because of the college bribery scandal, the three or more biggest economies in the world separately regulating Silicon valley and massive internal capital flight right now that has to be a fantasy despite the housing sales report put out today.

And the catastrophic failure of the witch hunt is that a fantasy? Or maybe you had the financial collapse of the Blue Wall, which is happening now in mind? You are aware that collapsing housing sales are happening right now even in low SALT states because red state sellers are pulling listings in anticipation of better prices from the snowbirds?

It appears that way based on....

...the timing of his report. Don't you think he knew the Russia collusion charge was bogus before the election?

Is it fantasy that Pelosi is trying and failing to get her caucus to back off from what all sane people now consider to be a disproven witch hunt by the Ds?

Is it fantasy that Republicans now have the more dependable donor base because of the college bribery scandal, the three or more biggest economies in the world separately regulating Silicon valley and massive internal capital flight right now that has to be a fantasy despite the housing sales report put out today.

And the catastrophic failure of the witch hunt is that a fantasy? Or maybe you had the financial collapse of the Blue Wall, which is happening now in mind? You are aware that collapsing housing sales are happening right now even in low SALT states because red state sellers are pulling listings in anticipation of better prices from the snowbirds?
And?

If all of that is true, Trump STILL has zero chance of getting a filibuster proof senate.

Were you even paying attention last election?

It appears that way based on....

...the timing of his report. Don't you think he knew the Russia collusion charge was bogus before the election?
Possibly. You would need to establish that he artificially extended the investigation for the election. I do not see any proof of that at all. The investigation did not take an unreasonable amount of time and was thorough. Claiming that he should have been done before the election has no basis that I can see.

Trump STILL has zero chance of getting a filibuster proof senate.

Were you even paying attention last election?

Were you even paying attention to Kavanaugh's confirmation? Hint: Look up "nuclear option."

Forum List

Back