The Christian Tithe ripoff.

The true Church is a community of believers that spans all denominational boundaries and is contained by none of them. You cannot walk alone as you are easy prey for the enemy. You can be bound by him and not even realize it.

There is no true church on earth now. There is no church that is like a light on a hill; in my biblical understanding ,God has not yet called out his church for these times. But when he does ,I think they will be quite something, I only wish I live to see them. They will not have pastors or leaders, the holy spirit will lead them. There is no church like that now ; that is how one can biblically see them. Its how I know they are not yet here.
That is not true. God has had His church out there all the time, even though you have become jaded and can't see it. Yes, the Holy Spirit leads that church, but there will always be a need for pastors and leaders. That is God ordained.

What we see in America now is what happens to the Church when it is not challenged, when it is accepted and becomes culturally dominant. It becomes stagnant and more concerned with things like money and power than the things of God. Don't worry, as things become darker, even small lights become brighter. The Church will shine.

A group is coming that will not need pastors ; I John 2:27 they will NOT NEED teaching from anyone. These believers will not be crutch Christians that are needy.

The churches in this world now will stay like they are; silently led by satan devil.
1 John 2:24-27
24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

As you can see, it does not that there is coming a group that doesn't need pastors or leaders. The early church had pastors and leaders.

The end of churches and Christianity is near ; but you don't take away a pacifier without the baby crying.
The Church won't vanish from the earth until Christ takes His bride home and all hell breaks loose. You can't stomp it out. Many have tried and it only grows stronger.

There is no true church on earth now. There is no church that is like a light on a hill; in my biblical understanding ,God has not yet called out his church for these times. But when he does ,I think they will be quite something, I only wish I live to see them. They will not have pastors or leaders, the holy spirit will lead them. There is no church like that now ; that is how one can biblically see them. Its how I know they are not yet here.
That is not true. God has had His church out there all the time, even though you have become jaded and can't see it. Yes, the Holy Spirit leads that church, but there will always be a need for pastors and leaders. That is God ordained.

What we see in America now is what happens to the Church when it is not challenged, when it is accepted and becomes culturally dominant. It becomes stagnant and more concerned with things like money and power than the things of God. Don't worry, as things become darker, even small lights become brighter. The Church will shine.

A group is coming that will not need pastors ; I John 2:27 they will NOT NEED teaching from anyone. These believers will not be crutch Christians that are needy.

The churches in this world now will stay like they are; silently led by satan devil.
24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

As you can see, it does not that there is coming a group that doesn't need pastors or leaders. The early church had pastors and leaders.

The end of churches and Christianity is near ; but you don't take away a pacifier without the baby crying.
The Church won't vanish from the earth until Christ takes His bride home and all hell breaks loose. You can't stomp it out. Many have tried and it only grows stronger.

The church Christ started vanished less than 100 years after he left. That church got so filled with paganism , Christ hates the things it now does.

Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola Author and George Barna

Jesus is coming, and boy is He pissed!

You know, if Jesus came back today, He'd be a bit upset and disappointed in what Christianity has done to His teachings.

You know, if Jesus came back today, He'd be a bit upset and disappointed in what Christianity has done to His teachings.

I agree 200%!!

That's why the true Church doesn't recognize man's divisions.

If the church needs money, why don't they ask god? He a cheapskate or something?

I doubt it, he would have known before he arrived just like he seemed to know in advance the first time he appeared that worship involving his name would degenerate into idolatry. If he came back today with people so lost in confusion looking up into the sky expecting a supernatural magician or some pusillanimous wimp to appear they most likely wouldn't even notice until the time of his choosing.

If someone did recognize him and asked him to straighten things out, it would take about a week to create a new heaven and a new earth.

If he came again and people refused to acknowledge his accomplishment in bringing the kingdom of heaven within the reach of man, again, the opportunity may never come again.

What he opens no man can shut and what he shuts, no man can open.

Last edited:
If the church needs money, why don't they ask god? He a cheapskate or something?

God does not have any money ; what's God going to do with money?
Give it to the churches, they seem desperate. Kinda like a homeless person with his hand out all the time.

The original churches met in homes , not buildings.
Sure did, and still do in places where it is illegal to meet publicly.

I doubt it, he would have known before he arrived just like he seemed to know in advance the first time he appeared that worship involving his name would degenerate into idolatry. If he came back today with people so lost in confusion looking up into the sky expecting a supernatural magician or some pusillanimous wimp to appear they most likely wouldn't even notice until the time of his choosing.

If someone did recognize him and asked him to straighten things out, it would take about a week to create a new heaven and a new earth.

If he came again and people refused to acknowledge his accomplishment in bringing the kingdom of heaven within the reach of man, again, the opportunity may never come again.

His return will be to rule the world with a rod of iron. It will be the ultimate theocracy.

His return will be to rule the world with a rod of iron. It will be the ultimate theocracy.

I disagree.

His return will be to reveal that the kingdom of God has always been in existence and Gods law has always been and will always be in effect and in full force, reigning supreme over all of the kingdoms of man from the beginning...

Give it to the churches, they seem desperate. Kinda like a homeless person with his hand out all the time.
You need to actually experience Church instead of relying on what you see on TV.
I used to go to church, they asked for a handout every single time. It was pretty annoying. Like guys, get a job.

You need to actually experience Church instead of relying on what you see on TV.
I used to go to church, they asked for a handout every single time. It was pretty annoying. Like guys, get a job.

That is their job, if they have staff positions and paid pastors. Caring about people, listening to their problems, giving them counsel, preparing sermons, visiting the sick, etc are time intensive things to do. Doesn't leave much time to work a second job.

That is their job, if they have staff positions and paid pastors. Caring about people, listening to their problems, giving them counsel, preparing sermons, visiting the sick, etc are time intensive things to do. Doesn't leave much time to work a second job.
It sure leaves lots of time to be a pedophile though. Why is that?

Forum List

Back