The Christian Theocracy is the only way to save western civilization from corrupted politicians

The western ( european ) democracy as we know it does not work, lying carrier politicians, psychopaths and perverse run western countries; all written laws and constitutions became a joke in the hands of cunning lawyers and greedy judges.
The only way stay for western folks is probably to embrace the Christian Theocracy founded on the Holy Bible.
Otherwise all western countries became either caliphates or plunge in chaos.

The Law of God is perfect and is better as that one written by lying and corrupted politicians!

BRHP-110700-BIBLE-0111.jpg

As a fellow Christian, I will have to vehemently disagree.

Christ once said that his kingdom was not of this world, yet the Catholic church attempted to run world governments despite this warning.

And what was the end result? It was Inquisitions, Crusades, and Jewish persecution that led to the Holocaust. Not good. In fact, when people critique the Christian faith, they always rag on those dark years as to why Christianity is bad, even though the teachings of Christ hand nothing to do with it, and, in fact, he warned against.

But Constantine, who adopted the faith to conquer with, was not even a Christian. He continued to worship pagan gods even though he adopted the fledgling religion for political reasons. Granted, it is rumored he converted on his death bed, but the damage had been done.

And if you read Revelation, you know the end game of world government, so you want more damage to be done to the Christian faith by joining the statists?

God even showed us his vision of government with the Hebrew nation. You had a system of Judges to keep peace and that was pretty much it. However, the people clamored for a king so they could be like all the other nations. God warned against this and told them of the abuses they would have to endure, but they would not listen. God then gave them Saul. From then on, it was a spiral downward until the Jews found themselves in the ovens of Nazi Germany.

Even the Founding Fathers recognized the evils of a state run church as they had just come from such a system. No one wants the state to subvert the pulpit to spew their never ending propaganda. In fact, you still get this with the Catholic church today as they get up there and preach about the evils of global warming and building walls while ignoring the genocide of abortion, at least, that is what they claim it is.

I will conclude by saying that the Founding Fathers were right about one thing, and the key to having freedom is having a moral society. As Ben Franklin aptly said, the Constitution will last only as long as society has the moral fiber to uphold it.

After all, if society is as corrupt as a prison, the only thing to do in order to maintain civility is to build a wall around them and hire a warden. In such a society, freedom is impossible.

So yes, I believe that the Christian faith is instrumental and needed to try and maintain a free society, but you cannot use the state to convert people to the spiritual kingdom of Christ. That has been proven, time and time again.

The state, not religion, is the source of all wars and genocide. Without the state, those organized affairs are impossible.

The western ( european ) democracy as we know it does not work, lying carrier politicians, psychopaths and perverse run western countries; all written laws and constitutions became a joke in the hands of cunning lawyers and greedy judges.
The only way stay for western folks is probably to embrace the Christian Theocracy founded on the Holy Bible.

The Law of God is perfect and is better as that one written by lying and corrupted politicians!

Terrific! :rolleyes: Christian Sharia.

And where is the problem?
No drugs, no commies, no crime, no lying presstitutes, no alcohol, no corrupted politicians.

In American (and British) schools kids are taught about 72 genders, encouraged to become gays, transgenders, feminists. Children's immature minds are taking that crap as a game, they can neither understand nor resist that strong propaganda. In a few years those kids will become mentally handicapped. What kind of future you think such a country has?

Whistleblower teacher says 17 students in British school are changing genders, some were 'tricked

Christianity condemns all kinds of those ^ , that's why Western Establishment declared a war on Christianity.

Only fundamentalist True Christianity can save our civilization,

I can’t wait. I have always wanted to stone an unruly child at the city gate.

As a fellow Christian, I will have to vehemently disagree.

Christ once said that his kingdom was not of this world, yet the Catholic church attempted to run world governments despite this warning.

And what was the end result? It was Inquisitions, Crusades, and Jewish persecution that led to the Holocaust. Not good. In fact, when people critique the Christian faith, they always rag on those dark years as to why Christianity is bad, even though the teachings of Christ hand nothing to do with it, and, in fact, he warned against.

But Constantine, who adopted the faith to conquer with, was not even a Christian. He continued to worship pagan gods even though he adopted the fledgling religion for political reasons. Granted, it is rumored he converted on his death bed, but the damage had been done.

And if you read Revelation, you know the end game of world government, so you want more damage to be done to the Christian faith by joining the statists?

God even showed us his vision of government with the Hebrew nation. You had a system of Judges to keep peace and that was pretty much it. However, the people clamored for a king so they could be like all the other nations. God warned against this and told them of the abuses they would have to endure, but they would not listen. God then gave them Saul. From then on, it was a spiral downward until the Jews found themselves in the ovens of Nazi Germany.

Even the Founding Fathers recognized the evils of a state run church as they had just come from such a system. No one wants the state to subvert the pulpit to spew their never ending propaganda. In fact, you still get this with the Catholic church today as they get up there and preach about the evils of global warming and building walls while ignoring the genocide of abortion, at least, that is what they claim it is.

I will conclude by saying that the Founding Fathers were right about one thing, and the key to having freedom is having a moral society. As Ben Franklin aptly said, the Constitution will last only as long as society has the moral fiber to uphold it.

After all, if society is as corrupt as a prison, the only thing to do in order to maintain civility is to build a wall around them and hire a warden. In such a society, freedom is impossible.

So yes, I believe that the Christian faith is instrumental and needed to try and maintain a free society, but you cannot use the state to convert people to the spiritual kingdom of Christ. That has been proven, time and time again.

The state, not religion, is the source of all wars and genocide. Without the state, those organized affairs are impossible.

I'm talking about born-again Christian from independent Fundamentalist Churches and preachers like Billy Sunday.

sunday-firing_line.jpg

Christians are a lot more difficult to brainwash by Deep State and its 24/7 lying Media. You are just another example confirming that point.

The true born-again Christians follow the Bible Teaching only, the lies of policymakers are not interesting for them

Christians are a lot more difficult to brainwash by Deep State and its 24/7 lying Media. You are just another example confirming that point.

A Putin dick rider gassing on about being brainwashed. Positively hilarious. Worry about your own shithole country. Cheers.

A Putin dick rider gassing on about being brainwashed. Positively hilarious. Worry about your own shithole country. Cheers.
I'm not sure about that. But if you like that kind of terminology call yourself a Soros di*k. I'm sure it sounds sweet for you.

I'm not sure about that. But if you like that kind of terminology call yourself a Soros di*k. I'm sure it sounds sweet for you.

Sorry, next time I’ll use more politically correct words to you. The last thing I want is a random internet foreigner to be cross with me. :lol:

Putin is ten times much Christian as our fr.... lying corrupt mainstream priests or politicians.
Can you imagine most of our politicians doing the same?

And what doing US's 'christian' politicians

Putin is ten times much Christian as our fr.... lying corrupt mainstream priests or politicians.

He puts on an act and you fools gobble it up like Christmas cookies. Good thing this silly fanasty of yours isn’t going to occur.

He puts on an act and you fools gobble it up like Christmas cookies. Good thing this silly fanasty of yours isn’t going to occur.

And our 'politicians' run to pedophile rings and satanic cults.

Sorry, next time I’ll use more politically correct words to you. The last thing I want is a random internet foreigner to be cross with me. :lol:
While your boss Soros is trying to build "Open Borders" world (which only suits him and his Deep State buddies' pockets), Jesus Christ has already built His Church without borders, where there are NO foreigners, but His loyal workers. We are talking about Christianity here and you seem to be an atheist, so you are a foreigner in this thread. Enjoy your "Happy Holidays" crap and we'll be enjoying Merry Christmas.

upload_2018-12-24_12-57-51.png

Last edited:

While your boss Soros is trying to build "Open Borders" world (which only suits his and his Deep State buddies pockets), Jesus Christ has already built His Church without borders, where there are NO foreigners, but His loyal workers. We are talking about Christianity here and you seem to be an atheist, so you are a foreigner in this thread. Enjoy your "Happy Holidays" crap and we'll be enjoying Christmas.

View attachment 236597

More mornic argle bargle.

And our 'politicians' run to pedophile rings and satanic cults.

Out of pizza shop basements. :eek:

Forum List

Back