The Charlottesville riot was a leftist set up, organized by a Soros plant

It was a set up for sure, but not in the way the OP describes. The Nazis are real, and the far leftist city government decided to bring in Antifa thugs, assure them that they would not be arrested, and to start shit with the protesters.

That's why they told the cops to stand down.

Link?

The white supremacists are out in force today now that one of their own was just fired from the WH.

"Unite the Right" Organizer's Left-wing Roots Exposed by Leftist Publication

I suspected that "Unite the Right" was a false flag operation, guess what, I turned out to be right.

Amazin

I suspected that "Unite the Right" was a false flag operation, guess what, I turned out to be right.
In your very small closed mind.
So who did you expect to be against the nazis? White
Supremists?
Ever been to buchenwald ? Obviously not.
False flag? How uneducated can you get?
Believe in creationism and we never went to the moon?
Here's an example of how George soros incited things. Don't you think he has better things to do?

The article cites WND and Right Wing News. Which of these is the "left wing publication"? :lol:

when I was a kid------I had trouble determining left vs right-----it turned out the kindergarten
teacher said----"right is the hand that holds the pencil"-------and I am left handed. I have
been having trouble with the left/right thing ever since. --------

Are you artistic?

I always ask lefthanded people that.

I am no Da Vinci------in fact, I can't draw a straight line-----even with a straight edge device.
"art class" frightened me-------I thought it would keep me off the "honor role"

It was a set up for sure, but not in the way the OP describes. The Nazis are real, and the far leftist city government decided to bring in Antifa thugs, assure them that they would not be arrested, and to start shit with the protesters.

Link?

What good would a link do? Would there ever be a chance you'd say "Yeah, you're right."? No.

The people paying these violent protesters should be brought up on charges of conspiracy to commit murder.

Link?

What good would a link do? Would there ever be a chance you'd say "Yeah, you're right."? No.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link. Thanks for playing and be sure to play the Self-Proctology game at home.

The people paying these violent protesters should be brought up on charges of conspiracy to commit murder.

And what kind of charges should the people selling this fake news that you bought hook line and sinker be brought up on?

Link?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link. Thanks for playing and be sure to play the Self-Proctology game at home.

No one cares what you think or say, idiot. Least of all me.

The article cites WND and Right Wing News. Which of these is the "left wing publication"? :lol:

when I was a kid------I had trouble determining left vs right-----it turned out the kindergarten
teacher said----"right is the hand that holds the pencil"-------and I am left handed. I have

Are you artistic?

I am no Da Vinci------in fact, I can't draw a straight line-----even with a straight edge device.

Well damn, you're no lefty then. :eusa_snooty:

How 'bout other arts? Music? Pottery? Balloons?

Link?

No one cares what you think or say, idiot. Least of all me.

What I assert comes with a link. So "care" is irrelevant. Facts are facts; bullshit is bullshit. How many "care" about that fact doesn't even enter into it.

You got busted.

And ya know what, next time you pull that shit you'll get busted again. "Care" or not.

Are you artistic?

Well damn, you're no lefty then. :eusa_snooty:

How 'bout other arts? Music? Pottery? Balloons?

I write with my left hand -----BUT I AM LEFT BRAIN DOMINANT. sorry----
the right side of my brain barely functions at all. balloons? as in the
THE RED BALLOON? left brained all DA WAY

Oh, don't fret . I'm sure that if Democrats look hard enough they can find another Neo-Nazi webpage to use and try to pass off as legitimate news, as MSNBC try to do.

:p

Forum List

Back