The Cavs are losing by 37 pts at home to the Warriors and I feel good!!!!

Well if you are not happy or sad after the game goes off then you need to be doing something else

Why, I enjoy watching them, I don't care who wins.

You wasting your eyesight, find a hobby

And you are wasting your life. Why are you not entertaining me? Your post are so boring. You need to work on this issue.

Cancel your internet service and your life

See there again, you are not entertaining at all. You use that stupid line over and over, it wasn't funny the first time and it isn't the 1,231st time.

Have you,thought of getting a writer to write better material for you?

It's well known that Cowboy fans have a lower IQ than 99% of all Americans but I think you are taking it to a new low. Wait, are you Jerry Jones? That would explain a lot of your poor posts and very low IQ.
I want okc to win a championship almost as much as I do the pistons. I think Durant harden and Westbrook should have won that year. And if they stayed together they would have

You wasting your eyesight, find a hobby

And you are wasting your life. Why are you not entertaining me? Your post are so boring. You need to work on this issue.

See there again, you are not entertaining at all. You use that stupid line over and over, it wasn't funny the first time and it isn't the 1,231st time.

It's well known that Cowboy fans have a lower IQ than 99% of all Americans but I think you are taking it to a new low. Wait, are you Jerry Jones? That would explain a lot of your poor posts and very low IQ.

I'm your father

I'm going to say for Detroit the eastern conference finals are achievable. It's too much to say we could beat Cleveland but maybe with 1 or 2 more more pieces who knows. Lebron is a great player but not a winner. It's never all his fault and he is amazing but he just doesn't have the eye of the tiger. I've seen him fold.

How long will the warriors dominate? Who knows. Can the spurs beat them?

No Curry has too many moves

I'm your father

I'm going to say for Detroit the eastern conference finals are achievable. It's too much to say we could beat Cleveland but maybe with 1 or 2 more more pieces who knows. Lebron is a great player but not a winner. It's never all his fault and he is amazing but he just doesn't have the eye of the tiger. I've seen him fold.

A good defensive team could beat the warriors. The pistons have to go back the being the bad boys. Dennis rodman isaih Thomas Joe dumars bill lambier Rick mahorn John salley mcquire Adrian dantley Vinny Johnson James edwards. They'd be all up in curry's shit like they did Jordan.

I'm your father

A good defensive team could beat the warriors. The pistons have to go back the being the bad boys. Dennis rodman isaih Thomas Joe dumars bill lambier Rick mahorn John salley mcquire Adrian dantley Vinny Johnson James edwards. They'd be all up in curry's shit like they did Jordan.

And then be called for a foul and ejected from the game, what else you got?

I'm your father

And then be called for a foul and ejected from the game, what else you got?
Because it's a different game today. Like football and hockey this sports gone soft.

What a beautiful end to my 3 day weekend to see the Cavs get their ass beat down on national TV!!

Cavs are 0-2 vs Golden State this season. Lebald is mad and I will sleep good tonight
The pistons beat golden state the other day. This year I just want to make the playoffs but could we possibly win the east? Is that so hard to believe? Let's just make the playoffs first.
Dubs were off that game but they couldnt stop the Pistons on the defensive end. Its interesting to see them play the Dubs that well. They legitimately beat them.

What a beautiful end to my 3 day weekend to see the Cavs get their ass beat down on national TV!!

Cavs are 0-2 vs Golden State this season. Lebald is mad and I will sleep good tonight
The pistons beat golden state the other day. This year I just want to make the playoffs but could we possibly win the east? Is that so hard to believe? Let's just make the playoffs first.
Dubs were off that game but they couldnt stop the Pistons on the defensive end. Its interesting to see them play the Dubs that well. They legitimately beat them.
We have a free throw problem with drummons free throws. I've seen that hurt shaq and Ben Wallace in big games. He must work on that

We have a free throw problem with drummons free throws. I've seen that hurt shaq and Ben Wallace in big games. He must work on that
I cant think of an NBA player that doesnt work on his free throws. Its a skill like every other skill in basketball. Some people are just better at it.

Forum List

Back