The Caravan will drive GOP turnout like a snow plow!

I firmly believe that Eric Holder, Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

The timing sucks for the Democrats but I do believe they have had their hands in this thing from the get-go.

None of this could have happened without a tremendous amount of complicity from the governments of Honduras and also Guatemala and Mexico.

There is no possible way that high-level officials in all three governments were not made aware of this thing before it happened.

Between Honduras and Guatemala there are 15 major seaports on both coasts.
Trump should use the United States Navy to blockade every one of them for a solid month.
Additionally a 10% tax on 100% of all money transfers to all three of those countries should go into effect immediately. People caught trying to sneak cash over the Border should be jailed in a federal prison the five to ten years.

It now seems apparent that between seven and ten thousand people will reach the United States border.

The only way they can be repelled is with Bloodshed and that is not an option.

The United States should prepare to accept The Travelers; however they must be separated from their children for the safety of the children carefully documenting both parent and child as a match.

Able-bodied adults should be given work to do which if they refuse will be an instant ticket back to where they came from.

Played correctly this should become an enormous Sledgehammer for the GOP heading into the November elections.

Jo
He holds that the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, based as they are on Enlightenment thinking, do not allow for modern skepticism and the limitations of the human mind. Soros holds that there is no certainty in life and no ultimate truth.
The Soros open-society concept requires that the United States be removed as a superpower and that the American people be subjected to the will and wants of all the world's people.
Soros' latest book, The Age of Fallibility (Public Affairs 2006), is a pamphlet-like espousal of his beliefs, political, economic, philosophical, and nihilistic. In the book's prologue, he writes that the United States is the main obstacle to a stable and just world. Open-society billionaires like Soros are modern-day robber-barons who seek world domination –for themselves– by supporting all comers who attack the United States. The Democracy Alliance is a shadow group of billionaires led by Soros that acts as a financial clearinghouse to support radical left-wing groups. Under the guise of honest debate and political criticism, Soros and his followers seek a change in U.S. policies. In the United States, the Democrats are their party of choice, and the Democratic Party and its minions are receptive.
Some people say the Man Soros is 87 and not going to live long,,,well he has trained his Son John who lives in Calif who is well trained in his subversion, and was involved in the last Mob this hit the boarder and was let in. The Mob most Stop.

I firmly believe that Eric Holder, Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

The timing sucks for the Democrats but I do believe they have had their hands in this thing from the get-go.

None of this could have happened without a tremendous amount of complicity from the governments of Honduras and also Guatemala and Mexico.

There is no possible way that high-level officials in all three governments were not made aware of this thing before it happened.

Trump should use the United States Navy to blockade every one of them for a solid month.
Additionally a 10% tax on 100% of all money transfers to all three of those countries should go into effect immediately. People caught trying to sneak cash over the Border should be jailed in a federal prison the five to ten years.

It now seems apparent that between seven and ten thousand people will reach the United States border.

The United States should prepare to accept The Travelers; however they must be separated from their children for the safety of the children carefully documenting both parent and child as a match.

Able-bodied adults should be given work to do which if they refuse will be an instant ticket back to where they came from.

Played correctly this should become an enormous Sledgehammer for the GOP heading into the November elections.

Jo
Lol, tRump is paying for it, to use exactly the way you assume.

Jo
Lol it's working.

Jo
Lol it's working.
I didn't say the fools weren't falling for it.

Jo
Lol it's working.
The Losers know better.

Jo
Lol it's working.
The Losers know better.
Makes no sense.

Try again please.

Jo
Lol it's working.

It has been well documented that many members of the former Administration have spent a good deal of time in South America and Central America trying to stir up just this kind of thing. One would be tempted to think that Trump was behind it simply because this is going to destroy the Democrats in November. Personally I think it's just another one of those things that they started that blew up in their faces.

Jo

Jo
Lol it's working.

It has been well documented that many members of the former Administration have spent a good deal of time in South America and Central America trying to stir up just this kind of thing. One would be tempted to think that Trump was behind it simply because this is going to destroy the Democrats in November. Personally I think it's just another one of those things that they started that blew up in their faces.

Jo
Well just post up that "documentation" then pal.

I'll wait.

Jo
Lol it's working.
The Losers know better.
Makes no sense.

Try again please.
We're gonna need smarter posters.

Jo
Lol it's working.

Jo
Hey, they nominated Hillary and just might again. haha.

Jo
Lol it's working.

Jo
Well just post up that "documentation" then pal.

I'll wait.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. I don't wait for anyone it's usually just a huge waste of time.

You of course can do whatever you like.

Jo

Jo
Lol it's working.

Jo

She's still dangerous.... I just keep wondering if she's the one that took out Warren, Ellison, and now Booker. You have to admit it's awfully damn convenient.

Jo

I firmly believe that Eric Holder Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

It stems back in Obama's first year, he tried to reform the Immigration policy. Which later failed.

Obama’s failed promise of a first-year immigration overhaul

(Coming from a liberal news source, it makes you wonder: "Fake News"?)

A few months ago I picked up on some articles that dealt with Eric Holder making multiple trips to South America. This was predictable.

Jo
Ruh Roh! You mean Eric "Gun Runner" Holder is involved? No doubt he is using his talents to make sure the caravan is well armed.

Jo
Lol it's working.

Jo

She's still dangerous.... I just keep wondering if she's the one that took out Warren, Ellison, and now Booker. You have to admit it's awfully damn convenient.

Jo
She's far less dangerous to The Don than she was the first time he scorched her.

I firmly believe that Eric Holder Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

It stems back in Obama's first year, he tried to reform the Immigration policy. Which later failed.

Obama’s failed promise of a first-year immigration overhaul

(Coming from a liberal news source, it makes you wonder: "Fake News"?)

A few months ago I picked up on some articles that dealt with Eric Holder making multiple trips to South America. This was predictable.

Jo
Ruh Roh! You mean Eric "Gun Runner" Holder is involved? No doubt he is using his talents to make sure the caravan is well armed.

Behind the Honduran March on America: Barack Obama

Lol it's working.

Jo

Jo
She's far less dangerous to The Don than she was the first time he scorched her.

Yeah I don't think she'll win but I still think she's the most potent weapon they have.
What's going to be really fun is watching the cannibal circus that the 2020 Democratic primary is going to be.

Jo

Lol it's working.

Jo

Jo

Yeah I don't think she'll win but I still think she's the most potent weapon they have.
What's going to be really fun is watching the cannibal circus that the 2020 Democratic primary is going to be.

Jo
I don't think they'll let her get anywhere near the nomination.

It looks like they're floating Smokin' Joe193.

Forum List

Back