The Caravan will drive GOP turnout like a snow plow!

I firmly believe that Eric Holder, Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

The timing sucks for the Democrats but I do believe they have had their hands in this thing from the get-go.

None of this could have happened without a tremendous amount of complicity from the governments of Honduras and also Guatemala and Mexico.

There is no possible way that high-level officials in all three governments were not made aware of this thing before it happened.

Between Honduras and Guatemala there are 15 major seaports on both coasts.
Trump should use the United States Navy to blockade every one of them for a solid month.
Additionally a 10% tax on 100% of all money transfers to all three of those countries should go into effect immediately. People caught trying to sneak cash over the Border should be jailed in a federal prison the five to ten years.

It now seems apparent that between seven and ten thousand people will reach the United States border.

The only way they can be repelled is with Bloodshed and that is not an option.

The United States should prepare to accept The Travelers; however they must be separated from their children for the safety of the children carefully documenting both parent and child as a match.

Able-bodied adults should be given work to do which if they refuse will be an instant ticket back to where they came from.

Played correctly this should become an enormous Sledgehammer for the GOP heading into the November elections.

Jo
Lol, tRump is paying for it, to use exactly the way you assume.
Lol it's working.

It has been well documented that many members of the former Administration have spent a good deal of time in South America and Central America trying to stir up just this kind of thing. One would be tempted to think that Trump was behind it simply because this is going to destroy the Democrats in November. Personally I think it's just another one of those things that they started that blew up in their faces.

Jo
upload_2018-10-22_20-31-56.jpeg

I firmly believe that Eric Holder, Barack Obama and numerous other activist members of the former Administration are responsible for organizing both the logistics and the funding it would take to create the so-called Caravan. Personally I think it's something that has now grown out of their control.

The timing sucks for the Democrats but I do believe they have had their hands in this thing from the get-go.

None of this could have happened without a tremendous amount of complicity from the governments of Honduras and also Guatemala and Mexico.

There is no possible way that high-level officials in all three governments were not made aware of this thing before it happened.

Between Honduras and Guatemala there are 15 major seaports on both coasts.
Trump should use the United States Navy to blockade every one of them for a solid month.
Additionally a 10% tax on 100% of all money transfers to all three of those countries should go into effect immediately. People caught trying to sneak cash over the Border should be jailed in a federal prison the five to ten years.

It now seems apparent that between seven and ten thousand people will reach the United States border.

The only way they can be repelled is with Bloodshed and that is not an option.

The United States should prepare to accept The Travelers; however they must be separated from their children for the safety of the children carefully documenting both parent and child as a match.

Able-bodied adults should be given work to do which if they refuse will be an instant ticket back to where they came from.

Played correctly this should become an enormous Sledgehammer for the GOP heading into the November elections.

Jo
Lol, tRump is paying for it, to use exactly the way you assume.
Lol it's working.

It has been well documented that many members of the former Administration have spent a good deal of time in South America and Central America trying to stir up just this kind of thing. One would be tempted to think that Trump was behind it simply because this is going to destroy the Democrats in November. Personally I think it's just another one of those things that they started that blew up in their faces.

Jo
View attachment 224196

Cool.

Jo

Forum List

Back