The Candy Crowley Tipping Point

And so the semantic games continue. Did he or didn't he. The "no acts of terror" reference certainly was not direct enough for Crowley to jump in with a "correction".

And it wasn't ambiguous enough for Romney to use as an attack. Look, Romney tried it; Obama had a good counter punch. it didn't work out for Romney. Instead of blaming the moderator, you guys should pull your pants up and move on. This is a rather pathetic display.

You guys are the ones treating it like a debate gimmick. Like what matters in this situation is whether Obama scored a point or not.

This is dead serious and Obama isn't treating it that way. This is about security and about the ongoing lies by Obama and his administration. Obama's success is measured in how smoothly he pulls things over on us, and that sucks. Especially because he's not doing it smoothly at all. If he were actually going to keep a secret and not leak it to the New York Times so they could tell how wonderful he was, that would be kind of cool. I admire truly covert activity in the name of national security. But Obama isn't covert. He's coy. And his blatant lies suck.

For four years now we've dealt with Democrats taking serious matters lightly to give Obama a break and the media treating it as their privilege to cover up for him. And we've been complaining about it for four years.

This isn't about points scored in a debate. This isn't about Romney. This is about what a slimeball Obama is and how you guys are celebrating that he gets away with it.

Not only did obama not call it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, he got up in front of the United Nations and said that the attack was because of a movie. If you believe that he called it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, was he lying when he spoke before the UN?

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for,” -- President Obama, Sept 12, 2012

Try again, champ.

Candy Crowley: He Was Right | Washington Free Beacon

Why don't you try again chump...

Crowley showed why moderators shouldn't be "fact checking" in the middle of the debate.

Because it proved Romney's a liar? Yeah, that is a bit embarrassing.

Have you always been an idiot or do you just get this way at election time?

This time, try reading it with your head removed from your ass, moron.

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for,” -- President Obama, Sept 12, 2012

So wait, is she fucking biased or what? You guys change your fucking narrative so god damn often.

Obama called the killing of the ambassador an act of terror. The whole thing being an act of terror rather than terrorists springing upon a revealed opportunity is what was at question.

Last edited:
Not only did obama not call it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, he got up in front of the United Nations and said that the attack was because of a movie. If you believe that he called it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, was he lying when he spoke before the UN?

Try again, champ.

Your name is ironic.

And so the semantic games continue. Did he or didn't he. The "no acts of terror" reference certainly was not direct enough for Crowley to jump in with a "correction".

And it wasn't ambiguous enough for Romney to use as an attack. Look, Romney tried it; Obama had a good counter punch. it didn't work out for Romney. Instead of blaming the moderator, you guys should pull your pants up and move on. This is a rather pathetic display.

You guys are the ones treating it like a debate gimmick. Like what matters in this situation is whether Obama scored a point or not.

This is dead serious and Obama isn't treating it that way. This is about security and about the ongoing lies by Obama and his administration. Obama's success is measured in how smoothly he pulls things over on us, and that sucks. Especially because he's not doing it smoothly at all. If he were actually going to keep a secret and not leak it to the New York Times so they could tell how wonderful he was, that would be kind of cool. I admire truly covert activity in the name of national security. But Obama isn't covert. He's coy. And his blatant lies suck.

For four years now we've dealt with Democrats taking serious matters lightly to give Obama a break and the media treating it as their privilege to cover up for him. And we've been complaining about it for four years.

This isn't about points scored in a debate. This isn't about Romney. This is about what a slimeball Obama is and how you guys are celebrating that he gets away with it.

They don't care, Amelia, that's why. They do not care that our media is no longer Free and unbiased, but instead merely cheerleaders for their side. They do not care that our president would rather assume it was a mans free speech that led to the death of four innocent Americans, instead of a hate filled religious fanaticism. They do not care that our president failed via his security team to provide adequate security for those murdered. They do not care that he and his administration attempted to spin the story because of the upcoming election.

Try again, champ.

Your name is ironic.

Having read your offerings on this board I am convinced your ability to understand true irony is always somewhere just out of reach...

Your name is ironic.

Having read your offerings on this board I am convinced your ability to understand true irony is always somewhere just out of reach...

Like your toes

Nah, I can not only touch my toes I can grab onto them. Whereas your dick is so small you can masturbate between fork tines. Hell it's so small you could use a thimble and fishing line for a thong.

They don't care, Amelia, that's why. They do not care that our media is no longer Free and unbiased, but instead merely cheerleaders for their side.

The irony of that statement makes puppies cry.

This isn't about points scored in a debate. This isn't about Romney.

Then why don't you and the rest of the wingnut brigade stop whining about the debate moderator?

We're complaining about her in her role as Obama shill. The fact that this time it occurred at a debate is incidental.

So, you ARE complaining about the debate. Would you make up your mind?

Whereas your dick is so small you can masturbate between fork tines. Hell it's so small you could use a thimble and fishing line for a thong.

Well, to be fair, next to your cavernous gash, King Kong's dick would look like a breakfast sausage.

Like your toes

Nah, I can not only touch my toes I can grab onto them. Whereas your dick is so small you can masturbate between fork tines. Hell it's so small you could use a thimble and fishing line for a thong.

I don't know why you call yourself clever girl. I'm assuming the only reason is the Jurassic Park reference, without any other inspiration.

I bet you can. And I'm sure the Johns appreciate your flexibility. Now if only you were worth more than .25/hr.

I see you are still struggling to be XXXXXXX.

You know, family insults is going against the forum rules. Big no no.

It'd be nice if it wasn't the case, but it is, and you're in violation.

Well, it was a tit for a tat...but why don't you go off crying and report it then. That would be a typical liberal move to start a slam fest and then whine about getting it back.

Then why don't you and the rest of the wingnut brigade stop whining about the debate moderator?

We're complaining about her in her role as Obama shill. The fact that this time it occurred at a debate is incidental.

So, you ARE complaining about the debate. Would you make up your mind?

And your intentional obtuseness continues to the point of trollery. Tiresome.

This is about how America learns about things which are important, and about how the liberal media stands in the way of this.

I'm done with this thread now. I'm hoping that enough Americans see Obama's deflections for what they are. And I'm optimistic that this might truly be the case. Romney has shown that there is an alternative to Obama's incompetence. People don't need to be afraid to jump from the Obama ship. And the media aren't quite as dedicated as they once were to covering for Obama. So we do have a chance to get this right on Nov. 6.

That is what is important.

Forum List

Back