The Campaign Season Is Too Short!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The most depressing problem with the recent presidential campaign is that it dragged on for two long boring years. The solution: Make the next one longer.

Way back when the sun was still shining in this favored land —— I said two things about 2016.

1. It would be the most important election in America’s history. (Have you noticed that the 2012 election has come and gone along with the crap that it was the most important election in America’s history.)

2. The 2016 campaign season would be longer.

I won’t say the game has started. Neither side has the balls to begin before the inauguration. I will say the players are suiting up.

The possibility of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) running for president in 2016 is sending tremors of excitement through Republicans and provoking concern among Democrats.

XXXXX

“The biggest challenge of running for president is getting into that first tier so people give you a look. Marco is going to get that look because an element are going to see him as electable and another element see him as a pure conservative. That will put him in tier one, and he is at least going to get in the dance.”

XXXXX

Rubio spokesman Alex Conant told The Hill that speculation about a presidential run is “laughably premature.”

But as Schale, the Democratic strategist, noted, “It’s ridiculously early for Marco Rubio to be visiting Iowa, too.”

Marco Rubio takes step along path to 2016
By Niall Stanage - 11/19/12 08:20 PM ET

Marco Rubio takes step along path to 2016 - The Hill

Rubio might be exciting establishment Republicans living with the fantasy that Latino Democrats will vote for him, but he holds no special place in the hearts of conservatives. His foreign policy positions, views on nation-building, etc., are a mystery as is his position on US membership in the UN and everything that entails. In any event, he is big trouble for establishment Republicans if the Supreme Court does not clarify the Eligibility Clause before 2016. He was born in the US, but his parents were not citizens at the time of his birth.

Assuming election frauds will be overcome before the midterms Tea Parties might very well put enough conservatives in Congress to render establishment Republicans irrelevant if they do not starch their backbones before 2016. Based on the things I’ve been hearing —— Republicans like John Boehner start each day with a jelly injection in their spines.

Assuming Tea Parties will be in the lineup for one team in 2016 Hillary Clinton is suiting up for the other team. Ordinarily, I would bet the family silver that she did not stand a chance. However:

A lying sneak, a Communist, a traitor, and the worst president imaginable, just got a second term; so I’m not about to writeoff a drunk, a failed secretary of state (Arab Spring), and as big a liar and traitor as is Hussein.

Media

My best guesstimate is that television took in 2 billion dollars in political advertising during the recent 2 year campaign season. Economic reality tells me that number will more than double in a four year season.

As I’ve said many times, the MSM picks the candidates from both parties. Ronald Reagan was the rare exception. The MSM hated him. THE MSM hated Richard Nixon, too, but he had been Ike’s VP for eight years. Media could not deny him the nomination; so they stood silent when JFK stole the election. Oh yeah you young folks. Hussein wasn’t the first Democrat to steal an election and get away with it. My point: Tea Partiers must not let the media pick their candidates when they have more clout. Rule of thumb: If the media likes a Republican —— Tea Party conservatives should reject him. I like to think that rule played a part in 2008 and 2012.

Before bitter Republicans get bent out of shape and start blaming me for Hussein there wasn’t that much difference between him and McCain/Romney. Eliminating that lack of difference between Democrat and Republican candidates is the challenge for 2016.

Mother’s milk

What can average Americans do about money in politics? Basically nothing. However, they do not have to give a cent to wannabes in the primaries. Ultimately, the media picks the candidates and wealthy contributors get something for their money. Average Americans get a big attaboy and a swift kick in the ass for their ten buck donations.

How’s this for a suggestion. Make it a felony for anybody on any welfare state program to donate to a candidate. Every American pays for the welfare state. Rank & file parasites give money to Democrats who turn around and give parasites more money. Result: Those Americans who would never vote for a Democrat fund their campaigns.

If I thought anything would come of it, I would also suggest that millionaire/billionaire donors be locked up when millions and billions of tax dollars are sent their way after their guy wins. Mandatory life sentences should be meted out to beneficiaries of wind and solar power frauds. Notice that Hussein is jump-starting all of the global warming crap that has been discredited time and time again. Think how many more parasite jobs will be created in global warming scams in addition to the millions of parasite jobs in the healthcare industry. That is Hussein’s jobs program in a nutshell.

Finally, once there was a proposal that allocated votes by wealth. The poor got one vote each while wealthy individuals get seven votes each. Each level in-between got votes according to their wealth (2-3-4-5-6). Of curse, that proposal went nowhere fast; so rather than pit the poor against the rich let’s try this one:

Every individual whose major source of income is derived from tax dollars gets one vote each. That means government employees, teachers, and so on. It also means everyone living on welfare state programs since the program is their major source of income. Every American whose major source of income is not derived from tax dollars gets four votes each. If nothing else that system of allocating votes would mean an impossible increase in the number of votes needed to steal an election.

Quote OP

Notice that Hussein is jump-starting all of the global warming crap that has been discredited time and time again. Think how many more parasite jobs will be created in global warming scams in addition to the millions of parasite jobs in the healthcare industry. That is Hussein’s jobs program in a nutshell.

Can Hussein open his mouth without lying?

At his recent press conference, President Obama, in response to a question, said “You know, as you know, Mark, we can’t attribute any particular weather event to climate change. What we do know is the temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted even ten years ago.” That is a flat out lie. The temperature of the Earth has been cooling for at least sixteen years.

XXXXX

Despite 2009’s “Climategate” that revealed that global warming is a hoax, many still believe it exists. In a letter to Fred Upton, the Chairman of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce on November 11th, meteorologists and climatologists joined to warn that “Global warming that has not actually occurred can scarcely have contributed much to vast destruction wrought by Sandy.”

A Hurricane of Global Warming Lies
Alan Caruba Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Hurricane of Global Warming Lies

Forum List

Back