The Brutalism of Ted Cruz

Oh dear,someone's opinion

Did You read the article. A Supreme Court justice asked if Texas was able to admit a mistake. Cruz wanted the kid locked up for 16 years for stealing a calculator. His Christian compassion is reserved for rich white kids I guess.

You're not taking the conservative view of this which is: If it didnt happen to me personally then, who cares?

It's the rantings of a moonbat in the NYSlimes so no, I don't care

No its the life of a guy Cruz tried to lock up for 16 years for stealing a calculator. Of course you dont care...thats what I said earlier on page 1. If injustices occur but its not you the christian thing to do is to throw your hands up and go "Who cares!"
Cry me a river. Habitable criminals should be put on San Clemente island.
Then have the Navy commence firing.

For calculator theft....how much money you have to contribute toward the $187,000 to keep him locked up to protect the $5 calculators in the world?

I read someone's opinion. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No you didnt

Yeah I did and you're welcome to prove your statement....I won't wait

Yesterdays post where you didnt read shit but defended Trump anyway. The reason you gave was "because you were tired of seeing anti Trump threads" and had no idea what we were talking about.

THAT was a 30 second video. The chances of you reading anything after that admission is zilch

Alright Fiscal Conservatives here is a quiz.

Calculator cost: $5.00
Cost to house an inmate: $31,286 per year

$31.286 x 16 years = $187,716

Question: Is $187K more or less than the cost of one calculator?
You are arguing that thieves should serve time based on whether the cost of the item they stole is greater than the cost of upholding the law by having them serve the sentence for the theft!?

You are arguing that thieves should serve time based on whether the cost of the item they stole is greater than the cost of upholding the law by having them serve the sentence for the theft!?

No I asked how much is it worth to you to lock up calculator theives?

Did You read the article. A Supreme Court justice asked if Texas was able to admit a mistake. Cruz wanted the kid locked up for 16 years for stealing a calculator. His Christian compassion is reserved for rich white kids I guess.

You're not taking the conservative view of this which is: If it didnt happen to me personally then, who cares?

No its the life of a guy Cruz tried to lock up for 16 years for stealing a calculator. Of course you dont care...thats what I said earlier on page 1. If injustices occur but its not you the christian thing to do is to throw your hands up and go "Who cares!"

For calculator theft....how much money you have to contribute toward the $187,000 to keep him locked up to protect the $5 calculators in the world?
65 cents for a bullet.

65 cents for a bullet.

$5 Calulator = 1 Human life

65 cents for a bullet.

If YOU had read the OPINION piece you would know it wasn't just the calculator theft that got him all the time, it was his PREVIOUS crimes also. That's why they call it HABITUAL, they don't learn the lesson

65 cents for a bullet.

got caught stealing a calculator. At least ten times more crimes done before.

No I asked how much is it worth to you to lock up calculator theives?
There are laws against stealing. I'm for upholding laws. Responding to the puerile question, "how much is it worth to me" is not worth my time.

65 cents for a bullet.

If YOU had read the OPINION piece you would know it wasn't just the calculator theft that got him all the time, it was his PREVIOUS crimes also. That's why they call it HABITUAL, they don't learn the lesson

You'be got to be the dumbest fucker on earth and you proved my point AGAIN. This is the first fucking paragraph which shows, once again, you dont read shit and all your defenses come out of partisan hackery and your jellied gut

In 1997, Michael Wayne Haley was arrested after stealing a calculator from Walmart. This was a crime that merited a maximum two-year prison term. But prosecutors incorrectly applied a habitual offender law. Neither the judge nor the defense lawyer caught the error and Haley was sentenced to 16 years.

65 cents for a bullet.

Thats not how court works. We dont lock people up based on guesses

65 cents for a bullet.

No, it means when you catch criminals you put them away for as long as you can.

Broken glass theory is a reality, it works.

He was supposed to serve a max of 2 years. The state made a mistake and sent him away for 16. He was not a habitual criminal. Then when they discovered the mistake, Cruz decided to defend the state's error and argued it to the USSC. They laughed at him and asked why the State of Texas was unable to admit a mistake. Cruz is as heartless as any of the clown car occupants.

65 cents for a bullet.

You gotta be a Trump supporter! Stupidity is a prerequisite for that position.

65 cents for a bullet.

Yes, but only based on the crimes they committed not according to your guess of "at least ten more crimes"

65 cents for a bullet.

Yes, but only based on the crimes they committed not according to your guess of "at least ten more crimes"
Convicted as a habitual criminal.
Next one that gets out can stay at your house.

65 cents for a bullet.

You gotta be a Trump supporter! Stupidity is a prerequisite for that position.
Crying over criminals serving time shows everyone what you are.
BTW - not a Trump supporter, just an American who loves America.
As contrasted by you.

Forum List

Back