The Brownbacklash Has Begun. Voters Send Conservatives Packing

I am a agnostic. When I see some blacks lie if not totality make up if not just out and out exaggerate stuff, it makes me question racial issues. House once said: "People LIE". Boy, do they.

The Upper Class Needs to Be Taken Down

A society with your contempt for talent will develop little of its potential and will soon collapse. We cannot walk on air; we will also fall because of heirs. Unearned privileges obstruct the development of deserved privileges. The two are completely opposite. Suppose half the pro athletes inherited their jobs. Would an HeirHead player make any sense if he answered criticism from one who deserved his position, "You were just lucky you were born with talent. So if I have no right to my position, neither do you."

Your second contradiction is that if "Life Isn't Supposed to Be Fair," you refuse to consider that we can apply that both ways and overpunish the HeirHeads. For example, exclude them from pro sports even if they are from the few who actually inherited talent in addition to inheriting their positions anyway. Then after that unfair exclusion, tell them "Life Isn't Supposed to Be Fair."

They can dish it out but they can't take it. Hypocritical authoritarians can't handle their pushy preachings being copied by their enemies. Condemn all the children of the rich to minimum-wage jobs and throw back at them their own bullying claim "Life isn't supposed to be fair." We outnumber them and outgun them, so it might come to overdoing it if we ever try to get even for millennia of their conceited claims and one-sided laws.

There are many of us who will be more than capable and happy to gun you morons down for the "rich.".
Pitchforks Against Silver Spoons? You Lose.

You Preppylovers are far outnumbered by those who will stand up to the pampered pukes who get set up by their Daddies. Besides, we can pretend we are of the bootlicking ilk who worship the conceited brats just as much as you do, get hired to guard them, and then blow them away.

The Upper Class Needs to Be Taken Down

A society with your contempt for talent will develop little of its potential and will soon collapse. We cannot walk on air; we will also fall because of heirs. Unearned privileges obstruct the development of deserved privileges. The two are completely opposite. Suppose half the pro athletes inherited their jobs. Would an HeirHead player make any sense if he answered criticism from one who deserved his position, "You were just lucky you were born with talent. So if I have no right to my position, neither do you."

Your second contradiction is that if "Life Isn't Supposed to Be Fair," you refuse to consider that we can apply that both ways and overpunish the HeirHeads. For example, exclude them from pro sports even if they are from the few who actually inherited talent in addition to inheriting their positions anyway. Then after that unfair exclusion, tell them "Life Isn't Supposed to Be Fair."

They can dish it out but they can't take it. Hypocritical authoritarians can't handle their pushy preachings being copied by their enemies. Condemn all the children of the rich to minimum-wage jobs and throw back at them their own bullying claim "Life isn't supposed to be fair." We outnumber them and outgun them, so it might come to overdoing it if we ever try to get even for millennia of their conceited claims and one-sided laws.

There are many of us who will be more than capable and happy to gun you morons down for the "rich.".
Pitchforks Against Silver Spoons? You Lose.

You Preppylovers are far outnumbered by those who will stand up to the pampered pukes who get set up by their Daddies. Besides, we can pretend we are of the bootlicking ilk who worship the conceited brats just as much as you do, get hired to guard them, and then blow them away.

DERP!

[Pitchforks Against Silver Spoons? You Lose.

There aren't as many of you as you tend to believe. Some may talk a good game but they know than no poor person has ever given them a job or paycheck. They know where their bread is buttered.

You've obviously never been around the Privileged Class if you truly think your plan would work.

Forum List

Back