The Brexit Betrayal

The Super Bowl is one game because people's bodies get broken in the NFL. The better team doesn't always win the Super Bowl. The 16-0 Patriots lost to the 10-6 Giants in 2007. Do you think the better team won?
Then how did they play the other 19 games, snowflake?!? :lmao:

By the way - it's ONE game in college football too snowflake (the National Championship game is not a best of 7).

By the way - it's ONE game in high school football too snowflake (the State Championship game is not a best of 7).

By the way - Wimbledon (and all tennis) is ONE match. It's not a best of 7.

You're an immature, uninformed, idiot. Baseball and Basketball moved to that model for money. They are a business. The fact that you actually believe the league "cares" who the better team is, is freaking hilarious. You're so naïve, it's comical.

The Super Bowl is one game because people's bodies get broken in the NFL. The better team doesn't always win the Super Bowl. The 16-0 Patriots lost to the 10-6 Giants in 2007. Do you think the better team won?
Then how did they play the other 19 games, snowflake?!? :lmao:

By the way - it's ONE game in college football too snowflake (the National Championship gam is not a best of 7).

By the way - it's ONE game in high school football too snowflake (the State Championship gam is not a best of 7).

By the way - Wimbledon (and all tennis) is ONE match. It's not a best of 7.

You're an immature, uninformed, idiot. Baseball and Basketball moved to that model for money. They are a business. The fact that you actually believe the league "cares" who the better team is, is freaking hilarious. You're so naïve, it's comical.
Looks like you don't know shit about Tennis or Football. Idiot.

I forget who I'm talking to sometimes. The NFL actually wants to increase the length of the season, but they can't. Want to know why? Because (and you highlighted this in my post) people's bodies get broken in the NFL. You don't think the NFL would make a ton of money if each team had 50 games a season?

And a Tennis match has multiple sets. Multiple ones.... why? So that the better player has a better chance to win. Dumbass.

V8YHQo0.jpg

Forum List

Back