Political Correctness Nazis rewrite Christmas song "Baby It's Cold Outside" to make it more PC

Right after college I worked at a music shop that had one single cd of 18 or so songs approved for Christmas music during the holiday season. This fucking song was on constantly and I joked a couple times that the damn song must be on the CD multiple times. It drove me nuts. Sometime later I spoke with one of the managers who was the one that burned the CD in question and after talking about how I can't stand that song anymore they told me that yes they had put it on the CD 4 times.

To this day I still can't listen to it.

Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

That's not the original.

According to the Wikipedia, this song was “Originally recorded for the film Neptune's Daughter

I recognize this as being the sequence from that film, with Ricardo Montalban and Esther Williams in the first part; and Red Skelton (complete with fake Mexican accent) and Betty Garrett in the second part.

Apparently, it was written a few years earlier by Frank Loesser and performed by him and his wife at parties, but there are probably no recordings, and almost certainly no movies or video, of those performances; so the Neptune's Daughter performance probably is the earliest actual recording of it.

Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

Modern liberals want to deny and dismiss the essential differences between male and female, and of the interaction between them; hence their enthusiastic support of such sick perversions as homosexuality and “transgenderism”.

I love the song the way it is, always have.

Leave the PC out of it. Enough with the "over" PC everything

Sensitive of others is one thing, gag me every time I think about opening my mouth.....no way. What happened to FREE speech?

I don't usually swear, but this PC everything makes me want to swear like a longshoreman

I just walked 5 blocks, there and back, for tacos and cheese popcorn,
and, let me tell you, Baby, it's coooold outside!
Lol... couldn't resist

Wow !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back