"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

Look at the fucking thread title people!

Supposedly these same people feel put upon by "coastal liberals".

Maybe the problem is THEM@

He should have talked about illegals immigrants and not trashed Mexicans as criminals. Trump is a moron.

Actually if you would care to do some actual research, this is what he said. He was saying that Mexico isn't sending its best, which clearly they wouldn't be. I guess lefties aren't quite smart enough to figure that out.

“When do we beat Mexico at the border?” Trump said. “They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” he continued. “It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you,” he said, pointing to the crowd.

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said.

“But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people,” he said, qualifying his remarks.

“It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably — probably — from the Middle East,” Trump added. “But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence. We don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

He was always first class con man. Wouldn't you agree, he is absolutely the best con man America has ever produced?

I would say you have been conned by the MSM. They are the biggest threat to any semblance of truth we have left. Trump was not a politician, therefore, many politicians hated him. He was a threat to their gravy train. Weak minded folks, and there are MANY of them, decided to put their dislike for Trump, the man, above what was best for our country. We are now left with Biden, who nobody in their right mind thinks is competent or is doing what is best. Our country will be lucky to survive his presidency.

I would say you have been conned by the MSM. They are the biggest threat to any semblance of truth we have left. Trump was not a politician, therefore, many politicians hated him. He was a threat to their gravy train. Weak minded folks, and there are MANY of them, decided to put their dislike for Trump, the man, above what was best for our country. We are now left with Biden, who nobody in their right mind thinks is competent or is doing what is best. Our country will be lucky to survive his presidency.
I never said he was a politician. I said he was a first class con man. And though most all politicians are con men, the Dirty Don proved that not all con men can be politicians. Even the Greatest con man.

I never said he was a politician. I said he was a first class con man. And though most all politicians are con men, the Dirty Don proved that not all con men can be politicians. Even the Greatest con man.

That "con man" would not have us in the mess we are in now both economically or geopolitically. There is that.

Nothing is real so anything is possible.

That's the reality you're pushing

So you're bragging about your side being violent terrorists?

Not surprising. Thuggery is all the Republicans have left, since they know they can't win at the ballot box any more.
~!~~~~~
Five Shot and one Dead thanks to Fascist Democrat Maoist terrorist thugs. Not a single Republican in the crowd.
Time and time again the violence continues to come from Leftist who point their fingers at the Right.

The Forth Branch will never allow it.
Indeed, you point out the "Fourth Branch", aka the "Fourth Estate", aka the Quisling Media will fight tooth and nail to maintain their supposed power over the people with lies, propaganda and disinformation.

Democrats have many evils planned for Americans including jabbing babies, permanent mask mandates and yearly jabs to keep your vaccination status current. Democrats also want climate change lockdowns.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

The leftwing media seemingly has no clue why this would be. But Democrats, they say, are desperate for answers. It never occurs to them that stealing an election from their candidate might make rural voters exceedingly upset. No, the Marxist AP chalks it up to simple racism. These are white people after all. Quoting one of the few Democrat residents of Clarion, PA:

"22-year-old college student Eugenia Barboza, said the cafe is one of the few places in town she feels safe as a Latina immigrant. Just down the road, she said, a caravan of Trump supporters met up to drive to the deadly protests in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021."

Yeah, just a bunch of racist gun-totin' rednecks ready to pounce on any minority and overthrow the country. I notice AP didn't interview a single Republican to actually ask their point of view. Instead they talked only to Democrats, then went to the usual Marxist talking points. So much for journalistic digging for the truth. I can offer another reason rural people despise the left: hateful biased articles like this one.

Sorry, but the harder rural a Merica wishes for the 1950’s the more they ain’t coming back.

Democrats have many evils planned for Americans including jabbing babies, permanent mask mandates and yearly jabs to keep your vaccination status current. Democrats also want climate change lockdowns.
Sadly a few very powerful republicans seem to share those plans...

1645493789817.png

1645493837278.png

1645493872833.png

As I said, you're a Nazi defending your Reich.

Facts have no meaning to you.

The Reich has imparted the "truth" to you - and nothing will dissuade you.

The only people who know about fraud are hiding on the internet

Funny, you fucking retard, I just gave you hundreds of documented and well supported evidence of irregularity.

But you didn't look, because you're a fucking Nazi defending your Reich - facts have no meaning to you.

and not reporting into the Republican governors and Republican election commissions. Dude. Your guy lost. So what? I’m batting .500 in presidential elections. It happens.

Again, you were just provided overwhelming evidence that you refused to even look at.

Because you're a Nazi defending your Reich. Facts have no meaning to you.

Forum List

Back