‘The blinkers have been removed’: American voters are changing their minds on Netanyahu and Israel

Yet it’s not just in the halls of power that Netanyahu’s embrace of the GOP has been a losing bet. Support for Israel, long a political article of faith in the US Jewish community, has been tempered by a concern for human rights among American Jews, particularly those in the younger generation who did not appreciate the way he treated the Obama administration.

Logan Bayroff, a spokesperson for the liberal pro-Israel group J Street, said Netanyahu’s 2015 speech was a “huge inflection point”. He explained that groups like J Street were able to successfully make the case to US officials that Netanyahu did not actually speak for all Israelis, and that there were “a number of voices in Israel, and in the Israeli security establishment in particular, who thought the [Iran nuclear] deal was good and good for Israel… and that Democrats and Americans don’t have to go along with things just because he said so.”

Mr Bayroff sounds like the voice of reason. These right wing extremists need to be isolated so that saner voices can be heard, However Trump still needs the support of the Christian second coming crowd to get elected. His upcoming convictions may hamper that dread event.
Fuck you Timmy

Yet it’s not just in the halls of power that Netanyahu’s embrace of the GOP has been a losing bet. Support for Israel, long a political article of faith in the US Jewish community, has been tempered by a concern for human rights among American Jews, particularly those in the younger generation who did not appreciate the way he treated the Obama administration.

Logan Bayroff, a spokesperson for the liberal pro-Israel group J Street, said Netanyahu’s 2015 speech was a “huge inflection point”. He explained that groups like J Street were able to successfully make the case to US officials that Netanyahu did not actually speak for all Israelis, and that there were “a number of voices in Israel, and in the Israeli security establishment in particular, who thought the [Iran nuclear] deal was good and good for Israel… and that Democrats and Americans don’t have to go along with things just because he said so.”

Mr Bayroff sounds like the voice of reason. These right wing extremists need to be isolated so that saner voices can be heard, However Trump still needs the support of the Christian second coming crowd to get elected. His upcoming convictions may hamper that dread event.
One of many points left unaddressed in that amateurish opinion piece is the fact that those homeless Gazans are a direct result of Hamas waging war using civilians as cover.

Did you know that there are credible reports claiming 20% of the Iranian supplied rockets malfunctioned and fell into Gaza, killing Gaza civilians?

The fumbling, incompetent heroes of the self-hating left are very selective about the content of their opinions,

Most Gazans were't born in Gaza, They were forced out of East Jeruslem, the West Bank and the Negev.. Its pretty crowded.
Forced out? Like, at the point of a gun?

:laughing0301:

The spin is so pathetic.

Let Israel either completely destroy Gaza or be destroyed. It matters not, as long as we get the fuck out of the way.

Yes.. Israel continues to take homes, farmland and destroy 10s of thousands of olive trees. Most Gazans are refugees.
BULLSHIT
beyond bullshit------but to paraphrase an entertainer of the past----YOU AIN'T SEEN
NUTHIN' YET-----for pure unbridled shit and filth-----visit a mosque on friday----where
ENGLISH IS USED (mosques which serve persons of southeast Asia use english)---for a lesson
in REALLY STINKING SHIT OF BULLS------stay for the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----that is a kind of
shitty call to islamic filth in place of the usual christian SERMON. Of course the KHUTBAHS in arabic are just as shitty-----but----it's arabic

Why do you go to mosque if you hate Islam and Arabs?
I was very young and very friendly and CURIOUS-----and was invited. I learned
quite a bit by the experience. Your question is silly as is your idiot accusation.

So that was 50 years ago. Why did you marry an Arab feeling as you do?
from where did you get the idea that I married an ARAB?----I married a
PALESTINIAN. As to your statement "MOST GAZANS ARE REFUGEES"
what else is new?------in the fantastical world of islam-----REFUGEE STATUS
IS HERDITARY FOREVER----which---of course makes my PALESTINIAN HUSBAND
a refugee----and his kids---and me----RIGHT?

I thought you said he was from a shithole.. and I thought he was Yemeni. I like Palestinians.. always have and was around lots of them every day growing up.
wrong again----he is YEMENITE----that means a person of the COMMUNITY OF JEWS OF YEMEN who had been residing in Yemen for more than 2500 years but according to the
arabs whose asses you lick------HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THAT LAND because it is
MUSLIM LAND. For more than 2000 years prior to the 1960s when some arabs DECIDED to adopt the moniker PALESTINIAN----the ONLY PALESTINIANS in the world were jews---living
in the land (Judea/israel) that the romans ---early in the christian era,, DECIDED TO CALL
"PALESTINA"----try to learn some history. For the sake of your LEARNED STATUS---check out
a library that holds microfilm on old journals-------travel journals from the 1800s describe
JEWS of the Levant as "PALESTINIANS"------muslims? NOPE. I simply stumbled on these
facts. I was not LOOKING

Oh yes. Of course. The Jewish kings of Yemen burned the Christians of Najran.. I am fascinated about the Jewish warriors of Yemen who were hired body guards for the King of Jordan.
keep being fascinated------you seem to LOVE MYTHS------jews as doctors and bodyguards
for muslims is nothing new------the persons who muslim rulers NEVER TRUST with their
lives is--------other muslims. It is a situation similar to the SIKH body guards for hindu
royalty. Here is some more for YOUR INTEREST. The synagogue I frequent hires
SIKH guards for the vulnerable event-----like New Years. Those men are damned
good------they watch every passing vehicle. Would you like to hear about my SAUDI patient
who ALWAYS asked for me-----ONLY ME. Jewish kings nevah burnt anyone------you are recounting a bit of islamo nazi propaganda which ALSO includes BLOOD RECIPES. Ever hear of the DAMASCUS BLOOD LIBEL?

They burned the Christians of Najran alive.

Christian community of Najran | Religion-wiki | Fandom
The Christians of Najran later came into conflict with the Jewish rulers of Yemen, which ended in their being massacred in 524 by the Himyarite king,Yusuf As'ar Dhu Nuwas. The Najranite Christians, like other...

Christian community of Najran - Wikipedia

One of many points left unaddressed in that amateurish opinion piece is the fact that those homeless Gazans are a direct result of Hamas waging war using civilians as cover.

Did you know that there are credible reports claiming 20% of the Iranian supplied rockets malfunctioned and fell into Gaza, killing Gaza civilians?

The fumbling, incompetent heroes of the self-hating left are very selective about the content of their opinions,

Most Gazans were't born in Gaza, They were forced out of East Jeruslem, the West Bank and the Negev.. Its pretty crowded.
Forced out? Like, at the point of a gun?

:laughing0301:

The spin is so pathetic.

Let Israel either completely destroy Gaza or be destroyed. It matters not, as long as we get the fuck out of the way.

Yes.. Israel continues to take homes, farmland and destroy 10s of thousands of olive trees. Most Gazans are refugees.
BULLSHIT
beyond bullshit------but to paraphrase an entertainer of the past----YOU AIN'T SEEN
NUTHIN' YET-----for pure unbridled shit and filth-----visit a mosque on friday----where
ENGLISH IS USED (mosques which serve persons of southeast Asia use english)---for a lesson
in REALLY STINKING SHIT OF BULLS------stay for the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----that is a kind of
shitty call to islamic filth in place of the usual christian SERMON. Of course the KHUTBAHS in arabic are just as shitty-----but----it's arabic

Why do you go to mosque if you hate Islam and Arabs?
I was very young and very friendly and CURIOUS-----and was invited. I learned
quite a bit by the experience. Your question is silly as is your idiot accusation.

So that was 50 years ago. Why did you marry an Arab feeling as you do?
from where did you get the idea that I married an ARAB?----I married a
PALESTINIAN. As to your statement "MOST GAZANS ARE REFUGEES"
what else is new?------in the fantastical world of islam-----REFUGEE STATUS
IS HERDITARY FOREVER----which---of course makes my PALESTINIAN HUSBAND
a refugee----and his kids---and me----RIGHT?

I thought you said he was from a shithole.. and I thought he was Yemeni. I like Palestinians.. always have and was around lots of them every day growing up.
wrong again----he is YEMENITE----that means a person of the COMMUNITY OF JEWS OF YEMEN who had been residing in Yemen for more than 2500 years but according to the
arabs whose asses you lick------HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THAT LAND because it is
MUSLIM LAND. For more than 2000 years prior to the 1960s when some arabs DECIDED to adopt the moniker PALESTINIAN----the ONLY PALESTINIANS in the world were jews---living
in the land (Judea/israel) that the romans ---early in the christian era,, DECIDED TO CALL
"PALESTINA"----try to learn some history. For the sake of your LEARNED STATUS---check out
a library that holds microfilm on old journals-------travel journals from the 1800s describe
JEWS of the Levant as "PALESTINIANS"------muslims? NOPE. I simply stumbled on these
facts. I was not LOOKING

Oh yes. Of course. The Jewish kings of Yemen burned the Christians of Najran.. I am fascinated about the Jewish warriors of Yemen who were hired body guards for the King of Jordan.
keep being fascinated------you seem to LOVE MYTHS------jews as doctors and bodyguards
for muslims is nothing new------the persons who muslim rulers NEVER TRUST with their
lives is--------other muslims. It is a situation similar to the SIKH body guards for hindu
royalty. Here is some more for YOUR INTEREST. The synagogue I frequent hires
SIKH guards for the vulnerable event-----like New Years. Those men are damned
good------they watch every passing vehicle. Would you like to hear about my SAUDI patient
who ALWAYS asked for me-----ONLY ME. Jewish kings nevah burnt anyone------you are recounting a bit of islamo nazi propaganda which ALSO includes BLOOD RECIPES. Ever hear of the DAMASCUS BLOOD LIBEL?

They burned the Christians of Najran alive.

Christian community of Najran | Religion-wiki | Fandom
The Christians of Najran later came into conflict with the Jewish rulers of Yemen, which ended in their being massacred in 524 by the Himyarite king,Yusuf As'ar Dhu Nuwas. The Najranite Christians, like other...

Christian community of Najran - Wikipedia

Yes, Hebrew are notorious for committing massacres because they consider themselves to be the "Chosen People" and therefore exempt or above the law.
Like the Canaanite women and children massacred by Joshua at Jericho.
Whether or not it really happened, the Old Testament glorifies the genocide.

Donald would be almost 82 years old after another term. He'll be considerably less Donald if he runs again simply due to his age. I really don't think he can do it, and I have no horse in this race. I called it for him in 2016.
Can you imagine Biden on tv debating coherently in 4 years? He is bad enough now.
that old fool will be dead in four years

Remember when Bibi Netanyahu called Obama a "damned J Street Jew"?

Bibi makes a mockery of Jewish values.

Well right wingers of every nation pervert what is good about a culture. J street send you a newsletter if you sign up to it. Not sure about some of their stances. I think that they may be called anti semitic by some of our friends on here.
any liberal will tell you jew hate is very reasonable and good

Fuck you Timmy

Geraldo is right.
Hamas did not start it, and did not fire first.
The Israelis once again started it and killed innocent people first, thus forcing Hamas to retaliate with rockets.

Well right wingers of every nation pervert what is good about a culture. J street send you a newsletter if you sign up to it. Not sure about some of their stances. I think that they may be called anti semitic by some of our friends on here.

Zionist like Netanyahu are not Jewish, but admit to being atheists.

Hell yeah how dare those dirty Jews respond to rockets being fired at their country. Hitler would be so proud.

The Israelis should have arrested the men who attacked the al Aqsa Mosque.. All the violence on both sides could have been avoided with some very basic justice.

George Soros and his family decided to donate to J Street in the fall of 2008, well after our launch and two years after he publicly stated that it would not be helpful for him to assist in getting the effort off the ground. The family contributed an average of $250,000 per year over the last three years (2008-2010) and their support amounts to just over 7 percent of the total funds raised by the J Street family of organizations.

Until the election of Barack Obama J-Street was generally ignored by mainstream Israel advocates because its views generally did not take into consideration the safety of Israel. Indeed many (including me) have called the group anti-Israel. President Obama gave the group legitimacy because he agrees with their anti-Israel/ appease terror positions. When the President started inviting Jewish leaders to the White House, he took the head of the Zionist Organization of America off the list and added J-Street.

6666.gif

George Soros and his family decided to donate to J Street in the fall of 2008, well after our launch and two years after he publicly stated that it would not be helpful for him to assist in getting the effort off the ground. The family contributed an average of $250,000 per year over the last three years (2008-2010) and their support amounts to just over 7 percent of the total funds raised by the J Street family of organizations.

Until the election of Barack Obama J-Street was generally ignored by mainstream Israel advocates because its views generally did not take into consideration the safety of Israel. Indeed many (including me) have called the group anti-Israel. President Obama gave the group legitimacy because he agrees with their anti-Israel/ appease terror positions. When the President started inviting Jewish leaders to the White House, he took the head of the Zionist Organization of America off the list and added J-Street.

View attachment 513432

J Street: The Political Home for Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace ...
J Street was created to serve as the political home and voice for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans. The views of the majority of American Jews were previously underrepresented and ignored in our politics. We’re changing that, and in the process transforming our national conversation about what it …

Yes, your parties jew hating has had a lot of success. You have been able to spread a tremendous amount of division.

Yes, your parties jew hating has had a lot of success. You have been able to spread a tremendous amount of division.

Obama gave Israel another $50 Billion over the next ten years.. Is that what you call "hate"?

J Street was created to serve as the political home and voice for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans. The views of the majority of American Jews were previously underrepresented and ignored in our politics. We’re changing that, and in the process transforming our national conversation about what it …

Obama gave Israel another $50 Billion over the next ten years.. Is that what you call "hate"?

You are going to tell me that Obama was a good ally to Israel? Are you fucking delusional? Also, the only reason Obama gave them that money was so they would fight against muslim extremists and Iran. He wasnt doing them a favor, he was making them do his dirty work, for a mere $50 billion.

You are going to tell me that Obama was a good ally to Israel? Are you fucking delusional? Also, the only reason Obama gave them that money was so they would fight against muslim extremists and Iran. He wasnt doing them a favor, he was making them do his dirty work, for a mere $50 billion.

Obama was pro peace and pro Israel. He and Bibi fell out because Bibi continues building Jewish only housing in the West Bank and evicting Muslims from the old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem.

Obama was pro peace and pro Israel. He and Bibi fell out because Bibi continues building Jewish only housing in the West Bank and evicting Muslims from the old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem.
You are ignoring history. Obama and Israel were famous for not getting along. The leader of Israel hates him. What fucking world do you live in? :laugh:

You are ignoring history. Obama and Israel were famous for not getting along. The leader of Israel hates him. What fucking world do you live in? :laugh:

I already told you EXACTLY why they fell out.

I already told you EXACTLY why they fell out.
You said some retard shit that has no bearing on reality.

Hell yeah how dare those dirty Jews respond to rockets being fired at their country. Hitler would be so proud.

Wrong.
Rockets were never fired until first Palestinians had been murdered and homes stolen.
There should not be a single Jewish settlement in any of the West Bank or Jerusalem.
They were all created by murder and theft by Israel.
Anything beyond the 1948 UN partition is criminal.

Forum List

Back