The Blind Choose To Be Led By...the Blind

Zach who ?

low information voters opposed to what, empty scandal and pointless conspiracy hunters who waste all their time pointing fingers at low information voters ?

So....no scandals?

Folks "waste all their time pointing fingers"?

Kinda makes you the "low information voter incarnate," doesn't it.

You're so dumb, blondes tell jokes about you.

Consider changing your name to 'siesta'?

Zach who ?

low information voters opposed to what, empty scandal and pointless conspiracy hunters who waste all their time pointing fingers at low information voters ?

So....no scandals?

putting your college education to good use ?

grow up.

Zach who ?

So....no scandals?

putting your college education to good use ?

grow up.

I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.

Was that better?

"...have never heard of..."
You should have a rubber stamp made of your motto.

Have you heard of the Huffington Post?

Are you aware of their position as house organ for the Left?

"Senior Political Economy Reporter" ....what do you suppose this means?

Once again you have proven to be the poster child for "You can run, but you can't hide."

I can accept your right to claim stupidity, but not the constant tergiversation.
You are boring me.

I've never heard of Zach Carter.

Now tell us about your support for Medicaid and gay rights and the rest of your liberal views that you otherwise like to classify as 'ignorant'.

"Now tell us..."

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter 14

Since this is the open forum and not private messaging or the like, 'us' is actually the proper term to use.

You might know that if you weren't pathologically dependent on sociopathic ignoramuses like Ann Coulter for your education.

Open question to liberals on the forum.

How many of you are familiar with Zach Carter to the point where you consider him a mentor, or in some other way a major influence on your life and beliefs?

Please sign in.

Was he related to John Carter who went to Mars that ERB wrote about? Zebadiah Carter, whom Heinlein wrote about?

Nope, I don't consider Zack Carter in any way a mentor in my life.

Zach Carter

If PoliticalChic had 1/100th the amount of intelligence as she has arrogance and dishonesty,

she'd be a fucking genius.

Now tell us about your support for Medicaid and gay rights and the rest of your liberal views that you otherwise like to classify as 'ignorant'.

"Now tell us..."

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."

Since this is the open forum and not private messaging or the like, 'us' is actually the proper term to use.

You might know that if you weren't pathologically dependent on sociopathic ignoramuses like Ann Coulter for your education.

Oooo......seems I wounded you!

Excellent.

Consider yourself dissed and dismissed.

How many of you are familiar with Zach Carter to the point where you consider him a mentor, or in some other way a major influence on your life and beliefs?

Please sign in.

Was he related to John Carter who went to Mars that ERB wrote about? Zebadiah Carter, whom Heinlein wrote about?

Zach Carter

If PoliticalChic had 1/100th the amount of intelligence as she has arrogance and dishonesty,

I'll cop to arrogance, but you can leave off the attempt at 'dishonesty.'

On the bright side, I direct said arrogance where it will do the most good.

As it did.

And, on that note, I am going to go stand outside. If anyone asks, tell them I'm OUTSTANDING!

8. "What journalists collectively do is crucial, because lousy reporting leads to lousy voting, the consequences we see now on full display across the globe.
[What better example of same than the current situation.]

9. [Zach Carter is The Huffington Post's Senior Political Economy Reporter] and his friends think the world around them is all George W. Bush's fault. After all, they were in high school when the towers fell, and junior high when Bill Clinton struck at the installations believed to house Saddam's WMD.

10. I would not go through life ignorant of key facts, especially important facts. So many of the people writing under bylines are willing to do just the opposite today.

It cannot end well when a free people are choosing leaders based upon the reporting of a class of people both biased and blind as well as wholly unaware of both or if aware, unwilling to work at getting smart enough to do their jobs well."
The Next Generation Of Talking Heads - Hugh Hewitt - Page 1

That evisceration of Zach "Lefty" Carter should have been on Pay-Per-View!

Entertaining...with a moral lesson at the core.

How important are intellectual endeavors, as in research, study, consideration of different viewpoints, in producing a worthy mentor? Or, in judging wisdom and rectitude.
Not very in Leftist precincts.

I have often said that Leftism is a result of ignorance. Put another way, if Liberals/Leftists knew everything that conservatives know.....they'd be conservative.
(Note the striking similarity with item #6 below.)

Here, per example, is a Leftwing pundit:
"Zach Carter is The Huffington Post's Senior Political Economy Reporter, working out of Washington D.C. "
Zach Carter

Mr. Carter is the sort of expert who serves as mentor for our ersatz Leftists. The validation of my opening comment appeared serendipitously the other eve, as I tuned in conservative commentator, Hugh Hewitt.
He spent the show interviewing The Huffington Post's Senior Political Economy Reporter.

If you can, listen to the entire interview.....it is jaw dropping.

1. "Hewitt, Why do you embarrass journalists the way you do?"
I get some form of this question ... after every interview like the one I conducted Monday with The Huffington Post's "Senior Political Economy Reporter" Zach Carter.

2. .... I'd never heard of Carter until he decided to misrepresent what Vice President Cheney said on my show last week.

3. I ask my journalist guests a few standard questions when they first appear on the show. I almost always ask about Alger Hiss because the answer provides a baseline as to the journalist's grasp of both modern American political history and to a crucial fault-line through it.
[Carter, "senior political economy reporter" for a major political outlet like HuffPo, had never heard of Alger Hiss]

4. I also ask if they have read some basic texts on the war on terror, the most important of which is The Looming Tower by the New Yorker's Lawrence Wright. It is almost journalistic malpractice to opine on any aspect of the West's conflict with Islamist radicalism without having read Wright's work, which won the Pulitzer Prize and which is the standard text.
[Books mentioned....Carter batting zero, having read none, nor could he name some he had.]

a. ... the novels of Daniel Silva, though increasingly I think they are part of the necessary course of reading to be even minimally qualified to speak of terrorism and what the world faces."
The Next Generation Of Talking Heads - Hugh Hewitt - Page 1

[Big Silva fan here! Ask me to quote Silva!]

So far established: Zach Carter, spokesperson and instructor to the Left, via HuffPo....

....having no apparent background on which to base an opinion.

The blind leading the blind.

Why would an economics reporter have to be an expert on Alger Hiss?

"I almost always ask about Alger Hiss because the answer provides a baseline as to the journalist's grasp of both modern American political history and to a crucial fault-line through it."

That may very well be the funniest false premise ever to appear on USMB, as high a bar as that is to clear.

Please sign in.

Zach Carter

And it would still be leaps and bounds over you!

Your point?

"Now tell us..."

Actually, that Coulter quote is quite an astute observation. The five basic human needs are fun, freedom, power, survival and belonging. And belonging becomes more important for lefties that tend to sacrifice analysis and critical thinking in order to parrot the lefty line and feel hip.

[ame=http://youtu.be/XBtANp4IKVk]Bill Ayers planned to murder 25 million Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

"Now tell us..."

Actually, that Coulter quote is quite an astute observation. The five basic human needs are fun, freedom, power, survival and belonging. And belonging becomes more important for lefties that tend to sacrifice analysis and critical thinking in order to parrot the lefty line and feel hip.

So you're saying that because PoliticalChic inevitably, in every thread she starts, surrounds herself with a GROUP of people, through quotes, references, links, etc.,

she is doing exactly what Ann Coulter is mocking in that quote.

Okay, whatever. That makes it funnier to many of US.

So you're saying that because PoliticalChic inevitably, in every thread she starts, surrounds herself with a GROUP of people, through quotes, references, links, etc.,

"... surrounds herself with a GROUP of people...."

Know how I do that? Magnetic personality.

Citing analytical points is not group think. It's analysis and logic.
Your 'many of US' line illustrates the point of that logic.

The interview is well worth listening to, as is proves the abysmal ignorance of Leftism.
I've tried to give the flavor of the beating....but listen to it and you will just shake your head.
Audio at the link.
A sample:

" HH: And when Zach Carter says, let’s replay it again for you to listen to, this is cut number three:
ZC: And then you have to wonder why the heck the U.S. invaded in 2003, and neither Cheney nor Bush have really given a credible answer for why the U.S. in fact went to war in 2003 in Iraq.

HH: But Zach, you’ve already said you haven’t read either of their memoirs. So how do you know, what you’re saying is you, Zach Carter, have not bothered to find out whether or not they’ve given a credible answer.
ZC: I mean, I’ve listened to them in the media pretty extensively. I would think that an important argument they’ve made in their book they’d want to air publicly in other forums. But sure, I mean, if you think there’s a credible case that I haven’t seen, I would be happy to hear it.

HH: No, I’m just pointing out that if you had been in a position, if you had read those books and you had dismissed what they had to say, or even, for example, do you know who Nick Lehmann is?
ZC: No.
HH: Nick Lehmann was the dean of the Columbia School of Journalism, the chief Washington reporter for the New Yorker, and the author of the most, I think, influential piece running up to the war explaining the six different reasons that the Bush-Cheney administration had for invading, only one of which was weapons of mass destruction, that you might have a better case to make on the Huffington Post television show that they had no credible answer. But I’m curious about this. Why…

ZC: OH, but their case for the war, right, was I mean, that Saddam Hussein had been cooperating or collaborating with al Qaeda…
HH: Zach, he never said that about al Qaeda. He said he was cooperating with terrorists, Abu Nidal among others, as well as perhaps Zarqawi, though we’re not sure about Zarqawi"
Meet The Young Journalists Series: The Huffington Post's Zach Carter « The Hugh Hewitt Show

Zach Carter just met his daddy.

Forum List

Back