The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

You're right, it isn't. he fact that you THINK you speak for all blacks reveals your fear of the upcoming election.

Try shutting the fuck up white boy. Every time you whites get your asses busted you come up with the you don't speak for all blacks bullshit. If I was one of those mealy mouthed black sellouts, you'd be more than happy to say I speak for all blacks.

You are angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There s no Obamaphone. But white racists suffering from psychosis who have "forgotten" how much government has given to whites always trying bringing this fake news up.

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

More accurately put, it's the Reaganphone. And more whites use them.
I don't recall cellphones in the Reagan era. Free stuff was far more of an Obama thing.

Here you go simp.

"There is a national program that provides low-income people with free or discounted phones, but it was started under George W. Bush, Obama's Republican predecessor.

And the idea for subsidized phone service, notes liberal blog Think Progress, originated under the Ronald Reagan administration after the breakup of AT&T. The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through the nonprofit Universal Service Administrative Company, not through taxpayer revenue.

Why This 'Obama Phone' Ad Is Misleading

But that was just priming the dumb down pump. Trumpublicans will believe any lie, as long as you convince them it will make Liberals cry.

There are certain American Blacks who are so great, who usually have Whitey in their ancestry, so brilliant. Then there are the 99.9999999% of the others.

Some America blacks are quite astute, leaders like the devout muslim Iron Mike Tyson, who has the courage to support his President.

Come on, how many times has Tyson been hit in the head?

Enough to have grown up, and knocked some sense into him.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg
This far out its impossible to say what will happen in november

trump could win or he could lose

and the same goes for the black vote

it wont change overnight but the percentage could shift
And it really doesn't have to shift very far to make a Trump win inevitable.

It won't be shifting all that far.
It doesn't have to. Even a 5% shift in his favor is a 10% shift in total (Dem support - 5%, Trump support + 5%) The democrats totally depend on getting 90%+ of the black vote every cycle, so much so that they can run a known racist and still expect at least 80% support.

Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

You're right, it isn't. he fact that you THINK you speak for all blacks reveals your fear of the upcoming election.

Try shutting the fuck up white boy. Every time you whites get your asses busted you come up with the you don't speak for all blacks bullshit. If I was one of those mealy mouthed black sellouts, you'd be more than happy to say I speak for all blacks.
You don’t speak for all blacks, Dummy.

I would if I said trump was the greatest president of all time. And you don't speak for any blacks. So STFU.

No one cares about what you think, or agrees with you. But some attention is better than none. Ask Sharpton or Farakan.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

3336396_0.jpg
This far out its impossible to say what will happen in november

trump could win or he could lose

and the same goes for the black vote

it wont change overnight but the percentage could shift
And it really doesn't have to shift very far to make a Trump win inevitable.

It won't be shifting all that far.
It doesn't have to. Even a 5% shift in his favor is a 10% shift in total (Dem support - 5%, Trump support + 5%) The democrats totally depend on getting 90%+ of the black vote every cycle, so much so that they can run a known racist and still expect at least 80% support.
Or 10% stay home

think of how many dead voters democrats will have to recruit to make up the difference

White racists are trying real hard to get blacks to vote for trump. Why would that be?

I am not a racist. I will vote for Trump. I would like more black people to start thinking for themselves. You can't get 90%+ of free thinking people to agree on virtually anything. There is no excuse for such a large percentage to vote for one Party, whether that be Democrat or Republican.

White racists are trying real hard to get blacks to vote for trump. Why would that be?

I am not a racist. I will vote for Trump. I would like more black people to start thinking for themselves. You can't get 90%+ of free thinking people to agree on virtually anything. There is no excuse for such a large percentage to vote for one Party, whether that be Democrat or Republican.

According to the OP, we're all racists except black people. This it the radical ideological hate that you're dealing with.

3336396_0.jpg
You vote Bloomberg you get a known racist but you as a democrat field hand will support him

According to the OP, we're all racists except black people.

This is the problem with the Democrats, in general. The reality is, many of them are the real racists because race dominants every thought in their minds.

I will vote for him before I will vote for trump.

Do you agree with this take on Bloomberg?
I don't like Bloomberg and the only way I will vote for him is if he is the nominee. trump supported stop and frisk and still does. And you know trump supported redlining. trump is filling the courts with racist judges and if he gets a second term will probably add another racist to the supreme court. Bloomberg won't do that.

Did you read the article? The author basically said, "He's an old white guy, so what do you expect?" Otherwise, you go about beating Trump with the nominee you got, no matter who it is.

Also, someone dug up an old comment by Bloomberg who seemed to have blamed the crash of 2008 on ending the practice of redlining. If it's genuine, it's as racist and as plain stupid as it gets on here in these hallowed halls. So, I am weary, also of the judges and justices he'd appoint - except, warts and all he'd be better than Trump, which would be my least ringing endorsement.

Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
I can do whatever the fuck I want- and I'm as sane as you.
Well you really can't make the same equivalence no matter whether you like that being said or not. So when you live in a black dominated culture, get educated by a black dominated education system, learn black government, law, history, philosophy, psychology, sociology, math, and science, and when you are consistently exposed to situations where you are the only white in a social setting with a majority black crowd, or must meet black expectations to even get a job, then you can talk about how blacks don't live as white people.

I had an intact biological family, that prepared me for the world. Everyone worked, and didn’t have baby mommas or baby daddies. I didn’t need to live in a ghetto. I’ve repeated the process. If you didn’t, then get your house in order. Go preach to your own family. Nobody cares about anyone that doesn’t have the sense to care for themselves. It’s enough that my tax money has to go to able bodied losers. I choose to ignore them on my time.

According to the OP, we're all racists except black people.

This is the problem with the Democrats, in general. The reality is, many of them are the real racists because race dominants every thought in their minds.
LOL! That's funny as hell coming from a republican.

Why should I give a flying fuck about an overwhelmingly undereducated race that makes up 13% of the American population and 50% of the prison population whose babies are born out of wedlock 76% of the time?

Forum List

Back