The black view on the 2020 presidential election

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg

Political polls are for dumbfucks.
In other words, it doesnt surprise me you post about them.

Interesting point of view. So its your contention that black voters are really pissed about what Trump did about black unemployment and his failure to open the borders for millions of illegals, and really pine for double digit unemployment, limitless abortion, gay marriage and economic collapse.

You might be right for all I know

There are certain American Blacks who are so great, who usually have Whitey in their ancestry, so brilliant. Then there are the 99.9999999% of the others.

Interesting point of view. So its your contention that black voters are really pissed about what Trump did about black unemployment and his failure to open the borders for millions of illegals, and really pine for double digit unemployment, limitless abortion, gay marriage and economic collapse.

Lazy bums love high unemployment. I remember the Steel Collapse in the late 70's/early 80's. There were a lot of people who were bums even when the mills were up and running 3 shifts a day. However, they didn't get any sympathy until regular people started losing their jobs. The established Bum Population just blended with the Nouveau Poor population and they suddenly became "displaced workers" instead of Winos and Tramps.

Your poll shows that Trump had 15% of the Black Vote when the poll was taken back in September, 2019.

He only got 8% in 2016. If he gets 15% this time; he's almost certainly won the election.

And, similar polls taken more recently than way back in September show his per cent of the Black Vote as high as 33%. Some show more like 20 or 25%---a huge SURE WIN improvement.

I suspect no Black person has ever had to live as a white person. Would that be correct?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
There are certain American Blacks who are so great, who usually have Whitey in their ancestry, so brilliant. Then there are the 99.9999999% of the others.

Some America blacks are quite astute, leaders like the devout muslim Iron Mike Tyson, who has the courage to support his President.

So as long as they support tramp your fine with them being Muslim and black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

Trump has done nothing about black unemployment but talk about the numbers. And what trump is currently doing is going to take us back to the last economic collapse caused by republicans. We know what Obama did and we know that your depiction of his presidency is a lie.

Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

You're right, it isn't. he fact that you THINK you speak for all blacks reveals your fear of the upcoming election.

Try shutting the fuck up white boy. Every time you whites get your asses busted you come up with the you don't speak for all blacks bullshit. If I was one of those mealy mouthed black sellouts, you'd be more than happy to say I speak for all blacks.

Your poll shows that Trump had 15% of the Black Vote when the poll was taken back in September, 2019.

He only got 8% in 2016. If he gets 15% this time; he's almost certainly won the election.

And, similar polls taken more recently than way back in September show his per cent of the Black Vote as high as 33%. Some show more like 20 or 25%---a huge SURE WIN improvement.
That poll doesn't say anything about the black vote and currently black support for trump stays at around 10 percent. Rasmussen polls don't count so just understand that there is no 33 percent black support for trump. So learn this, when whites are happy that 2/3'rds of all blacks don't like a white presidential candidate, you have a problem. When you think 2/3's of blacks not liking you is a good thing, you got problems. When you try manipulating 85 percent dislike into some kind of positive, you've got problems. You've done all this.

I suspect no Black person has ever had to live as a white person. Would that be correct?
Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back