The Biological Basics of Human Sexual Orientation

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
The Biological Basis Of Human Sexual Orientation

The biological basis of human sexual orientation: is there a role for epigenetics? - PubMed

Genetics do play a role in sexual choice.

The biological basis of human sexual orientation: is there a role for epigenetics? - PubMed

Maybe it does; maybe it doesn't. There are gays either way.

I recall my psych prof saying that the youngest male in a large family statistically is more likely than average to be gay but otherwise there isn't much concrete evidence to support nature or nurture.

It's refreshing to see someone post soething that is actually based on science. I have been aware of epigenetics foe sometime now and have posted about it to counter the claims of bigots that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" They are threatened by this type of information because it undermines the basic premise of their bigotry . I'm surprised that you haven't gotten any blowback yet. They must be at some Moms for Liberty rally today

It's refreshing to see someone post soething that is actually based on science. I have been aware of epigenetics foe sometime now and have posted about it to counter the claims of bigots that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" They are threatened by this type of information because it undermines the basic premise of their bigotry . I'm surprised that you haven't gotten any blowback yet. They must be at some Moms for Liberty rally today
"They were born gay!"....But not born male and female.

You fruitcakes would be a fucking hoot, were you not as dangerous as fuck.

"They were born gay!"....But not born male and female.

You fruitcakes would be a fucking hoot, were you not as dangerous as fuck.
Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful dissertation on gender and human sexuality. Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in biology, psychology, and sociology . Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom.. We have so much to learn from you. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual and civil discourse on the USMB. But please, just tell us WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU JABBERING ABOUT

Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful dissertation on gender and human sexuality. Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in biology, psychology, and sociology . Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom.. We have so much to learn from you. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual and civil discourse on the USMB. But please, just tell us WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU JABBERING ABOUT
Appeal to authority isn't an argument.

I merely pointed out the glaring duplicity in the arguments that you intellectually bankrupt shitlibs use, and hit you right on the mark.

Forum List

Back