The Bill Hillary Never Knew

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Sure Hillary wasn't involved with Bill's drug use.
It was possible Hillary was totally unaware about what Bill was doing behind her back for years.
Just like it's possible she read hundreds of Gov. emails that came to her server and never once asked herself if maybe this one or that one might be of a top secret nature whether it was stamped or not.
I mean you can't expect someone wanting to have the most powerful, most important job in the country to know 'everything' right?
SHOCK CLAIM: Bill Clinton snorted cocaine off my coffee table, former lover says

Sure Hillary wasn't involved with Bill's drug use.
It was possible Hillary was totally unaware about what Bill was doing behind her back for years.
Just like it's possible she read hundreds of Gov. emails that came to her server and never once asked herself if maybe this one or that one might be of a top secret nature whether it was stamped or not.
I mean you can't expect someone wanting to have the most powerful, most important job in the country to know 'everything' right?
SHOCK CLAIM: Bill Clinton snorted cocaine off my coffee table, former lover says

"laws are for little people" -- Clinton Official Motto

The coke flowed in Arkansas like snow in Calgary....in the winter that is......Ever hear of Tyson's Foods.....yeah, that's who helped haul the coke....

Forum List

Back