The Bill for America First Is Coming Due. America’s closest treaty allies exclude USannounced milit

Answer my question, why do we need to meddle in others business?
Because you want hegemony and you think that's how you'll achieve/keep it. How come you can't understand that?

We are not the moral compass of the world. Let the UN take care of that and we take care of our sick, our hungry and our poor, once we have done that we can give freely.

Answer my question, why do we need to meddle in others business?
Because you want hegemony and you think that's how you'll achieve/keep it. How come you can't understand that?

We are not the moral compass of the world. Let the UN take care of that and we take care of our sick, our hungry and our poor, once we have done that we can give freely.

Not anymore ....

DiRoFDgUcAEbq2T.jpg

Good, let them do their own shit. Why do we need to be holding their hands all the time?

I couldn't agree more.

Let them pay for their own defense instead of the US. We pay for most defense across the world.

The next time some thugs march across Europe they can take care of the fighting themselves. Don't call us. And don't wait for us to call you.

Good, let them do their own shit. Why do we need to be holding their hands all the time?

Europe, and in particular Germany, have long been footing the bill for the continuing refugee crisis resulting from American foreign policy. Germany took in one million Syrian refugees. 5 million fled Syria. Canada took in 25,000 Syrian refugees. The US took none.

The costs of US foreign policy are not just found in military spending. Americans have been waging war and creating refugees the world over since WWII, and then walking away while others take in the victims and take care of them.

The Central American refugees being just the latest group to trust Americans and get screwed over.

We started the war in Syria? STFU, dumbass!

Forum List

Back