What is WRONG with Russia trying to influence US voters?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
I'm not totally sure I understand the problem. It seems to me that the United States has often tried to influence the opinions of other nations. So exactly what is wrong with Russia reciprocating? As long as no one is tampering with the actual tally in anyway, freedom of speech is just that --- the right to try to influence others --- no matter their agenda. It would be hoped that in a true open society that the ramifications of various values should come to light. But what if the news media fails to elaborate or reveal the whole truth because it is itself BIASED!

Now, I fully understand that lies should not be promoted as fact; however, has not the news media of late been guilty of trying to persuade society of the virtues of say homosexual behavior by making them out to be always the victims.

How about inferring that Mrs Clinton was going to win the election over Trump by a landslide? How about reporting that celebrities had said that they would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Yet the news media doesn't mention how many of them (if any) actually left! They never seem to explore why Mrs. Clinton was not elected --- but point to foreign interference as the only possible excuse. And it seems odd to me that when even a priest is reported to have raped an alter boy, it isn't reported as a homosexual act --- however, the archdioceses is certainly dragged through the mud... A "CHURCH" scandal --- yet not a deviant sexual shame! That would offend a whole different group of constituents...

Cuck^
Russia has been labeled a pariah because they have acted either intentionally or not against Jewish interests. The Jew has always despised Orthodox Russian culture, and for a time actively worked to destroy it during the Bolshevik Revolution.

Cuck^
Russia has been labeled a pariah because they have acted either intentionally or not against Jewish interests. The Jew has always despised Orthodox Russian culture, and for a time actively worked to destroy it during the Bolshevik Revolution.

Not during the Bolshevik Revolution, but until today.
Jewish 'perestroika' let more as 95% of Russian welfare belong to Jewish oligarchs.
'Perestroika' has killed more as 15m ordinary Russians and robe all welfare saved by their families through generations.

22without-jews-there-would-never-have-been-bolshevism.jpg

You can add to the amount of murdered by Bolshevik those murdered while Russian 'democracy 1991-2019

More about:

preview-200-years-together-1.jpg

“What is WRONG with Russia trying to influence US voters?”

Nothing, if you’re a rightwing partisan hack.

In fact, Republicans couldn’t care less about ongoing Russian interference in the American political process; Republicans believe they benefit from the chaos and uncertainty the result of the interference by Russia and other foreign actors.

And the Republicans refuse to address the issue, because it 'helped' them last time.
Somehow, I think they are headed for a fall, because there's a few other countries who are interested. Do you think China, or Venezuela will be cheating for Trump?

I'm not totally sure I understand the problem. It seems to me that the United States has often tried to influence the opinions of other nations. So exactly what is wrong with Russia reciprocating? As long as no one is tampering with the actual tally in anyway, freedom of speech is just that --- the right to try to influence others --- no matter their agenda. It would be hoped that in a true open society that the ramifications of various values should come to light. But what if the news media fails to elaborate or reveal the whole truth because it is itself BIASED!

Now, I fully understand that lies should not be promoted as fact; however, has not the news media of late been guilty of trying to persuade society of the virtues of say homosexual behavior by making them out to be always the victims.

How about inferring that Mrs Clinton was going to win the election over Trump by a landslide? How about reporting that celebrities had said that they would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Yet the news media doesn't mention how many of them (if any) actually left! They never seem to explore why Mrs. Clinton was not elected --- but point to foreign interference as the only possible excuse. And it seems odd to me that when even a priest is reported to have raped an alter boy, it isn't reported as a homosexual act --- however, the archdioceses is certainly dragged through the mud... A "CHURCH" scandal --- yet not a deviant sexual shame! That would offend a whole different group of constituents...

There is no one proof of Russian interference, only 24/7 lies of dems and presstitutes

DE1A8C80-3BE0-4A27-8D23-98A6C61E9570.jpeg

Hillary must be Russian.
Because no one interfered with her chances of being POTUS more than the despicable bitch did all on her own.

She literally handed the office to Trump.

This ^ is just sad.

No it's truthful. In all the world the biggest offender in meddling in the politics of other nations is the country that you live in right now. Only the past four or five decades have seen real retaliation. What's even more hypocritical is the fact that even as the Congress complains about Russian interference we have a full-time program of interference taking place against Russia.
It's not like it's going to stop from either side. At this point it's simply the normal business day in the multi political international world.

Jo

Jo

Even if one is outraged regarding Russia, they influenced nothing.

Thing about it. What did the Russians spend "influencing" the US election? According to the Mueller report, their entire budget was $1.2 million per month. They didn't begin spending anything until March of 2016. Plus many of those facebook adds where arguably pro Hillary.

So what did they spend supposedly helping Trump? $5 million? $10 million?

Meanwhile, well over $2 BILLION was spent influencing the election right here at home.

That's like .0025% spent by Russians!

Have you seen those Facebook ads? They influenced no one. This entire thing is made up horse hockey.

Well it is just plain ol' wrong to have someone that only speaks Russian, to convince us who to vote for.

The Hill just published an article containing new information on Russian bribes, Hillary Clinton and the sale of Uranium One to Russia.

The article is titled, FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow. For those unfamiliar, The Hill is actually a Center-Left publication…

While we have previously known some sordid details about the Uranium One transaction…

Clinton’s approval of the Uranium One deal while Secretary of State, transferred more than 20% of the U.S. uranium supply to Russia. The Clinton Foundation received $31 million with a pledge for $100 million more as a result. Ultimately, the Clinton Foundation received $145 million in “donations” from nine shareholders of Uranium One. Most of these “donations” were not legally disclosed by the Clinton Foundation. Russian Collusion – Bribes, Coverups, Clinton & Uranium One

COMMENTARY: The real Russian collusion involved Hillary Clinton

This ^ is just sad.

No it's truthful. In all the world the biggest offender in meddling in the politics of other nations is the country that you live in right now. Only the past four or five decades have seen real retaliation. What's even more hypocritical is the fact that even as the Congress complains about Russian interference we have a full-time program of interference taking place against Russia.
It's not like it's going to stop from either side. At this point it's simply the normal business day in the multi political international world.

Jo

Jo
No, it's just sad.

Forum List

Back