The Biggest Political Scandal Since Watergate

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump compounded the difficulty by failing to prepare his blindsided staff. A panicked Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, hid among bushes in full view of reporters. “Total and complete chaos — even by our standards,” one White House staffer told a reporter.

The old Washington cliché — the cover-up is worse than the crime — presumes that the officials in question understand the severity of the crime they are covering up. This assumption apparently did not pertain, as the administration’s preposterous cover story quickly disintegrated in a hail of public statements by Trump and his own loyalists. Two days after Spicer had insisted, “It was all … No one from the White House. That was a DOJ decision,” Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt. “I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.”

Trump Has Sparked the Biggest Political Crisis Since Watergate

Impeach Trump!

Trump compounded the difficulty by failing to prepare his blindsided staff. A panicked Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, hid among bushes in full view of reporters. “Total and complete chaos — even by our standards,” one White House staffer told a reporter.

The old Washington cliché — the cover-up is worse than the crime — presumes that the officials in question understand the severity of the crime they are covering up. This assumption apparently did not pertain, as the administration’s preposterous cover story quickly disintegrated in a hail of public statements by Trump and his own loyalists. Two days after Spicer had insisted, “It was all … No one from the White House. That was a DOJ decision,” Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt. “I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.”

Impeach Trump!

emot107.gif

Impeach Trump!

You seriously need to get a grip. There was NOTHING impeachable about a decision to remove Comey. Could be argued as arrogant or stupid -- but not impeachable. Turn off the CNN -- block the Dem UnderGround -- you're seriously more entertainment at this point -- than HELPING in any cause..

Impeach Trump!

This is the MSM being completely hysterical.

I disagree. Watergate is nothing compared to president who actually admitted his allegiance to a foreign enemy and went so far as to tell that enemy he wanted and hoped the enemy would succeed in harming his opponent and his country.

The articles of impeachment against Nixon were actually almost identical the trumps crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Matthew this is surreal. you are edging towards the rdean end of the pool.

He/she wants to be referred to as "meow cat" or god knows what now... show some respect...

Would that be a male or female cat?
yes

It's funny meow cat claims to have a girl friend how does that work?

Stupid..

Just plan dumb.

Well, according to Leo

if you come to a fork in the road, take it.

th

I disagree. Watergate is nothing compared to president who actually admitted his allegiance to a foreign enemy and went so far as to tell that enemy he wanted and hoped the enemy would succeed in harming his opponent and his country.

The articles of impeachment against Nixon were actually almost identical the trumps crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Call me when the trial starts.

Matthew this is surreal. you are edging towards the rdean end of the pool.

He/she wants to be referred to as "meow cat" or god knows what now... show some respect...

Would that be a male or female cat?
yes

It's funny meow cat claims to have a girl friend how does that work?

Stupid..

Just plan dumb.

Well, according to Leo

if you come to a fork in the road, take it.

th

Actually that's a Yogi Berra quote,

Impeach Trump!

You seriously need to get a grip. There was NOTHING impeachable about a decision to remove Comey. Could be argued as arrogant or stupid -- but not impeachable. Turn off the CNN -- block the Dem UnderGround -- you're seriously more entertainment at this point -- than HELPING in any cause..
can it be argued that firing of 3 people investigating him stinks to high heaven?

Impeach Trump!

Let's hope he has a few more.

This country needs to see Washington D.C. for what it is....a mess.

Of course, Matthew, you worship it.

And you want to put in charge of our health care.

I can see why you need that......someone has to jump start your non-working brain.

Impeach Trump!

Let's hope he has a few more.

This country needs to see Washington D.C. for what it is....a mess.

Of course, Matthew, you worship it.

And you want to put in charge of our health care.

I can see why you need that......someone has to jump start your non-working brain.

Impeach Trump!
Impeach him because he did prepare his staff early enough?

I thought you were kind of dumb but this is beyond the pale.

Let's keep it a buck: if the FBI had any evidence Trump or any of his campaign surrogates colluded with Russia to meddle in the election, someone would've leaked it by now. At best they might be able to get Flynn on some obscure violation with regards to his "ties" to Russia (getting paid a speaking fee by RT and meeting with Kislyak for twenty minutes), but that's only if they feel like they have to have something to show for the ongoing Russia investigation.

Impeach Trump!

can it be argued that firing of 3 people investigating him stinks to high heaven?

Not really. Only Comey has an expectation of continuing his FBI position after a change in Admin. Who else who is NOT a flaming partisan appointee were you referring to ???

Acting FBI director says no change in the investigation level or priority..

Less than 40% of America cares about the firing. HILLARY CLINTON FFS -- just said she was "conflicted" over the decision. Might have fired him herself. Find something important to "resist"..

Forum List

Back