The Biggest Douchebag in Congress

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
It's a high bar, I know. But ALan Grayson has consistently proven himself to be the biggest douchebag in Congress. Not only does he lie every time he opens his mouth. He is also a big stinking hypocrite as well.
Potty-mouthed Alan Grayson and his offshore investments Tampa Bay Times

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, the outspoken, populist Democrat who thunders against Wall Street fat cats,and used to to joke about Mitt Romney's low tax bill, incorporated a couple hedge funds in the Cayman Islands so investors could avoid taxes.

Grayson Fund Ltd. and Grayson Master Fund were incorporated in 2011 in the Cayman Islands, a well known tax Haven that Romney used as well, records show.. That was the same year he wrote in the Huffington Post that the IRS should audit every Fortune 500 company because so many appear to be "evading taxes through transfer pricing and offshore tax havens."

In a phone interview Wednesday, Grayson said the funds were incorporated in Grand Cayman at the advice of an attorney he declined to name. It was a vehicle for foreign investors to invest in his funds while limiting their tax liabilities, he said, but no money had been invested in them yet.

"There are no investors in those funds or that fund as the case may be," said Grayson, who said he thought only one fund was incorporated in the Caymans.

"When I set up my investment funds I set it up like everyone else," Grayson said, complaining about the Tampa Bay Times looking for "some stupid, bull---- story. ... You want to write sh-- about it, and you can't because not a single dollar of taxes has been avoided," he snapped.

Grayson's financial disclosure statements indicate he has between $5-million and $25-million invested in the Grayson fund, and he lists no income from it.

Asked whether it was appropriate for a member of congress and potential U.S. Senator to set up an investment fund with an eye toward soliciting foreign investments in the future, Grayson scoffed.

"Are you f------- kidding? I set up a fund that might solicit foreign investors....I have no present intention of soliciting foreign investors," he said. "Your perception issue is bull----."

"This is even worse than Grayson's girlfriend might run for congress 18 months from now," referring to a recent Politico story attributed to no named sources. "This is a whole nother level of bull----....Are are you some kind of sh-----g robot? You go around sh----g on on people?"

It's a high bar, I know. But ALan Grayson has consistently proven himself to be the biggest douchebag in Congress. Not only does he lie every time he opens his mouth. He is also a big stinking hypocrite as well.

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, the outspoken, populist Democrat who thunders against Wall Street fat cats,and used to to joke about Mitt Romney's low tax bill, incorporated a couple hedge funds in the Cayman Islands so investors could avoid taxes.

Grayson Fund Ltd. and Grayson Master Fund were incorporated in 2011 in the Cayman Islands, a well known tax Haven that Romney used as well, records show.. That was the same year he wrote in the Huffington Post that the IRS should audit every Fortune 500 company because so many appear to be "evading taxes through transfer pricing and offshore tax havens."

In a phone interview Wednesday, Grayson said the funds were incorporated in Grand Cayman at the advice of an attorney he declined to name. It was a vehicle for foreign investors to invest in his funds while limiting their tax liabilities, he said, but no money had been invested in them yet.

"There are no investors in those funds or that fund as the case may be," said Grayson, who said he thought only one fund was incorporated in the Caymans.

"When I set up my investment funds I set it up like everyone else," Grayson said, complaining about the Tampa Bay Times looking for "some stupid, bull---- story. ... You want to write sh-- about it, and you can't because not a single dollar of taxes has been avoided," he snapped.

Grayson's financial disclosure statements indicate he has between $5-million and $25-million invested in the Grayson fund, and he lists no income from it.

Asked whether it was appropriate for a member of congress and potential U.S. Senator to set up an investment fund with an eye toward soliciting foreign investments in the future, Grayson scoffed.

"Are you f------- kidding? I set up a fund that might solicit foreign investors....I have no present intention of soliciting foreign investors," he said. "Your perception issue is bull----."

"This is even worse than Grayson's girlfriend might run for congress 18 months from now," referring to a recent Politico story attributed to no named sources. "This is a whole nother level of bull----....Are are you some kind of sh-----g robot? You go around sh----g on on people?"
Alan Grayson: The product/off spring of "Man Bear Pig and Chupacabra".

K. So a big investor who benefits from the tax treatment that wealthy people receive wants to change the law so they don't receive that treatment. Are you telling me he is somehow less credible for wanting the law to be against his own personal interests?

K. So a big investor who benefits from the tax treatment that wealthy people receive wants to change the law so they don't receive that treatment. Are you telling me he is somehow less credible for wanting the law to be against his own personal interests?
Which part of "he is a big stinking hypocrite" did you miss?

Alan Godzilla face is proof that at least 10% of Floridians are beyond stupid. but at least they live near Disney World,,WHERE THEY BELONG!

Biggest d-bag in congress - in a walk, its my R senator.

The jerk does nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, except post for self-aggrandizing photo-ops.

He voted against a jobs bill for vets but then posed for pics with elderly vets. What pisses me off is that those old guys believed it when he told them he was fighting for them in congress.

I've written several times, asking they remove my email from their mailing list but, the next thing I get is yet another lying email. Recently, he bragged that he voted to name a bridge. He won't vote to repair that bridge but the bottom feeder voted to name the damn thing.

Biggest d-bag in congress - in a walk, its my R senator.

The jerk does nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, except post for self-aggrandizing photo-ops.

He voted against a jobs bill for vets but then posed for pics with elderly vets. What pisses me off is that those old guys believed it when he told them he was fighting for them in congress.

I've written several times, asking they remove my email from their mailing list but, the next thing I get is yet another lying email. Recently, he bragged that he voted to name a bridge. He won't vote to repair that bridge but the bottom feeder voted to name the damn thing.

Then again if this far left drone ran for Congress they would beat Obama as a the biggest D-Bag..

Forum List

Back