The Big Kids Club :)

I agree with Gracie, not the type of site for being "kiddish".

You might be surprised. Other people might want to join in. miketx is a lot like me. He might want to join in. :D (Oh and JohnDB as well. :) )
tenor.gif
I'm wondering how long Muddy's patience will last, being called to the Romper Room threads. :safetocomeoutff:

I'm wondering how long Muddy's patience will last, being called to the Romper Room threads. :safetocomeoutff:

Sometimes he likes my threads and he's my friend and I already told him just to come to the threads that he's interested in. So far he's liked my camping and Harry Potter thread and he does fun stuff himself even though it's mostly for the holidays. Why don't you just mind your own business? I already told you to leave if you don't like my threads. Nobody's forcing you to stay here against your will.

Sometimes he likes my threads and he's my friend and I already told him just to come to the threads that he's interested in. So far he's liked my camping and Harry Potter thread and he does fun stuff himself even though it's mostly for the holidays. Why don't you just mind your own business? I already told you to leave if you don't like my threads. Nobody's forcing you to stay here against your will.
But...I don't have to leave, missy. See? And to play your game with ya, but different movie....I'll just quote Galadriel.....

"Go back to the void from whence you came. You have no power here".

Muddy is well liked by many. He has a lot of patience too.

Yeah but I don't so guess what you're going back on ignore.

Hey guys...this is on the Lounge, just be nice. Not your style? That is cool too, move on to something else...it’s like the FZ, not for everyone’s taste. If you don’t like it find another thread/game or whatever suits your fancy.

Hey guys...this is on the Lounge, just be nice. Not your style? That is cool too, move on to something else...it’s like the FZ, not for everyone’s taste. If you don’t like it find another thread/game or whatever suits your fancy.

Just a bit of common sense that everybody should use. Thank you. :)

Forum List

Back