The Big Kids Club :)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Anybody can participate in this thread there's only a couple of rules. Everybody has to be nice to each other and everybody has to be a big kid at heart. :)

Good luck. I know you mean well, but...this is not the board. Yes, we play around, but not to the extent you are hoping for. Still...I wish ya well in your endeavors.

Well, if you don't want to play that's fine,.. at least you can be mature about it though. :)

Hmmmmm..................okay................

abb6bb3cdb9ed90f8f4444abb572415b.jpg

zZaVT-qwIo0zSqO0G_RbKRHhNc9CZzQw-if45qgkob_ZbC5-sXPN1dlPvBxywcRP93nCkdLZSGxBjVCort7V2Sv3tcFT-7ey4Gy_Sq-KBG7JBEtxeFDibF5FIBmn998MRzyT-KM8aLlVeRjUSGM1xxWnfQ

0A6.gif

0e8a60f8d965977e623fb404f8ef0940.jpg

1473279764-gettyimages-50655102-2.jpg

BBNXft0.img

70s-fashion-charlies-angels-galleryhip-com-charlie-s-angels-pic-rex-649358807.jpg

The one, the ONLY, TRUE Wonder Woman.......
1*2rqJw32U80R88IBg7Rsvvg.gif

mpi_dvd787029_270.jpeg

Potterhead2021

Tell ya what. Start a new thread asking what the membership truly thinks about your non stop virtual play acting threads. You willing to do that? And do it without calling for your backup.

If I am proven wrong in telling you this is not the board for childish games...and I mean childish....then I will apologize profusely and shut up about it. But if I am NOT wrong....then you promise to stop with the silly stuff and stick to the threads you start that actually are interesting and perhaps informative from responses you get from the many here that I respect as to their opinions.

Deal?

Potterhead2021

Tell ya what. Start a new thread asking what the membership truly thinks about your non stop virtual play acting threads. You willing to do that? And do it without calling for your backup.

If I am proven wrong in telling you this is not the board for childish games...and I mean childish....then I will apologize profusely and shut up about it. But if I am NOT wrong....then you promise to stop with the silly stuff and stick to the threads you start that actually are interesting and perhaps informative from responses you get from the many here that I respect as to their opinions.

Deal?

Oh would you just lighten up!? If people don't like my threads they'll stay out of it, but since I do get a lot of people who respond to it and enjoy having a good time then I know that at least some people like it so no need for me to poll the forum or stop doing what I enjoy doing and having fun. So,.. don't like it? Don't respond to my threads. It's as simple as that.

The fact that I even have to explain that simple logic common sense.

2d6e9550b1a113f8faa5156aed666668.jpeg

Anyways, for the rest of you let's have fun being big kids together. :D mudwhistle want to join in? :)

Btw, for the record,.. of course I'm not mature and that's what this thread is about LOL :p

Forum List

Back