The Big 12 Inch

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Pile of snow outside my door. They said this is the 6th biggest snowstorm ever here in Indy. mini-echo is outside playing in the snow piles (from the plows) in our complex right now, how fun!

I keep trying to post some pics, but my computer crashes every time I try. :confused:

Pile of snow outside my door. They said this is the 6th biggest snowstorm ever here in Indy. mini-echo is outside playing in the snow piles (from the plows) in our complex right now, how fun!

I keep trying to post some pics, but my computer crashes every time I try. :confused:
Scale them down first.

Send me some snow...it got up in the 80s today, too damn hot for January.

Scale them down first.

Send me some snow...it got up in the 80s today, too damn hot for January.
\

That's just mean. You owe me double rep now.

and you better follow through,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Phew, you were speaking of snow and pics! For a minute there...:eek:

Phew, you were speaking of snow and pics! For a minute there...:eek:

well that could be arranged too ! :lol:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBJ82fM3Xn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBJ82fM3Xn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

We had like 2-3" overnight, bad driving in the morning, but fine in afternoon. It got up to 23F and everyone has their jackets unzipped! That cold snap makes this seem like a heat wave. Tomorrow we're supposed to go close to 30F!

Tough winter!
But not like this:

Weather Events: The Great Chicago Snow of 1967

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBJ82fM3Xn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBJ82fM3Xn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol: almost dude !

I had an ice storm hit my area. We've been without power for two days. Mine finally came back on this morning, but half the city is still out.

o damn you are talking about snow....how is snow like men? you never know how much you will get or how long it will last.....

jsanders ...hope your power stays on....and the rest of yall thaw out....they are talking about a big snow here monday....will wait and see

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I had an ice storm hit my area. We've been without power for two days. Mine finally came back on this morning, but half the city is still out.

I was wondering about you. We didn't get anything in Little Rock.

I know. My aunt lives in Maumelle, and she expected to wake up to an ice storm. You guys were lucky. Being without power sucked, but I stayed with some friends and we made a party of it. The city looks like a disaster area. Powerlines are out all over town, and they canceled classes for the entire week. It's an absolute mess, but I'm glad it's over, for me at least.

Right here in the worse part of the ice/snow/ice/snow it was reported after the end of the first day that in our county of 100,000 we had not had a single reported vehicular accident. (this may not inlude unreported slide-offs and the like.) :eusa_whistle: PDG...

Forum List

Back