The biblical approach to illegal immigration

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
"When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." - Leviticus 19:33-34

"When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." - Leviticus 19:33-34

Hmmmmm, in that case Israel has a problem.

BTW, IF you were trying to make a point about the USA you need to remember that the USA is governed by the Constitution, NOT the Bible.

That would only apply if we were a Jewish nation, and all it really means is that we would be required to give them the same rights under the law as we give citizens. Illegal aliens break the law, so they need to be punished under the law, just like citizens would be.

I suggest you read Romans chapter 12-13 where it's made very clear that we should obey our nation's law unless of course they conflict with living under the Lord. Securing our borders certainly doesn't conflict with that.

That being said, I find it amusing that little libbies will argue that we aren't a Christian nation and then turn right around and argue that we should obey certain parts of the Bible.

here i think he was refering to guys from Altair 5......

I suggest you read Romans chapter 12-13 where it's made very clear that we should obey our nation's law unless of course they conflict with living under the Lord. Securing our borders certainly doesn't conflict with that.

That being said, I find it amusing that little libbies will argue that we aren't a Christian nation and then turn right around and argue that we should obey certain parts of the Bible.

I find it amusing that crooked connies will argue that we are a Christian nation and then turn around and argue that we should ignore certain parts of the Bible.

wrt romans - Since the laws are made the "we, the people", those who are christian should be pushing for laws that treat all immigrants as if they were citizens. Instead, those xtian hypocrits do the opposite.

I find it amusing that crooked connies will argue that we are a Christian nation and then turn around and argue that we should ignore certain parts of the Bible.

wrt romans - Since the laws are made the "we, the people", those who are christian should be pushing for laws that treat all immigrants as if they were citizens. Instead, those xtian hypocrits do the opposite.

this is some great shit.

we need to encourage more comedy idiot savants like you to participate here.

you can't buy entertainment like this
:rofl:

leviticus :lol:

priceless, absolutely priceless

:thup:

you go, corky

Yeah ok dipshit. Amazing that you will argue that we are NOT a Christian nation and then want to interpret the Bible to mean we should behave a certain way. WHo's the hypocrite? LOL

MORON

Yeah ok dipshit. Amazing that you will argue that we are NOT a Christian nation and then want to interpret the Bible to mean we should behave a certain way. WHo's the hypocrite? LOL

MORON

If you didn't make stuff up, you would have nothing to say

I didn't say that I support the Biblical approach. I don't want the law to match the Bible.

How about you try some Biblical commandments.

You shall not steal

It seems to me they are stealing jobs and services.

You shall not covet

It would appear to me that they covet everything we in America have which is why they break the law and come here.

And I find it amusing that libtards view the Bible as nothing more than a coaster in most hotel rooms unless they need to try to back up some dumbass disagreement they have over an issue that deals with enforcing a pre-existing federal law.....

Just sayin

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Is there a part in the Bible that says, "Thou shalt not be fucking stupid?" If so, sangha should read it, repetitively

MORON

I didn't say that I support the Biblical approach. I don't want the law to match the Bible.

IF that's true, then why did you post this thread at all?

Other than to further cement your reputation as the biggest fucking jackass on this , or any other, message board I mean.

MORON

oh brother...here we go again with the bullshit about making stuff up...

Hey, I have an idea, how about you make up another way of saying that you don't have a better response to someone's challenge....

YAWN

MORON

Other than to further cement your reputation as the biggest fucking jackass on this , or any other, message board I mean.

LOL...now YOU'RE making stuff up...everybody knows he's not the biggest jackass on EVERY OTHER message board. Chances are he doesn't visit EVERY OTHER message board.

By the way...have you answered my question about BP yet?

Is there a part in the Bible that says, "Thou shalt not be fucking stupid?" If so, sangha should read it, repetitively

No...that's not in there....it does say something about loving thy neighbor...THANK GOD we don't live next door to each other.

LOL...now YOU'RE making stuff up...everybody knows he's not the biggest jackass on EVERY OTHER message board. Chances are he doesn't visit EVERY OTHER message board.

By the way...have you answered my question about BP yet?

Your question must have been buried under all Sangha , which btw is Arabic for biggest fucking moron on the interwebs, 's bullshit and I missed it. Ask and I'll give my opinion.

Forum List

Back