The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Ah shit. Random's doomed too????
It's ok Random, you can sit next to me in Hell. We can shoot spitballs at Part and try to knock him off of the judgment seat of Christ.
That's actually quite nonsensical to claim what God is saying is He won't arbitrarily take a person's salvation away, but that you can. What God is saying is those who receive Him truly to be kept, He will keep that promise, so no matter how much they fall away, they can never fall away all the way, because He props us up. One thing you can be certain of even though you don't want to repent of your heresy is that the God you gave your life to is not one whom you gave to be kept, for you admit you still have one foot out the door. It is an uncommitted faith. Basically, you really never know for sure if you are going to be with the saints, because in the last second before your death, you might still change your mind. How insecure that must feel for you. Such is the nature of someone who relies on their own self-exalted strength. William Lane Craig and John Wesley were both not saved for the exact same reason.

Sounds like lots of people are going to Hell because just as you, refuse to give your life to the God who keeps. Instead you want to by your own strength get saved, lose it, get it back, lose it again, so on and on. That's weird to have eternal life, lose it, get born-again and then again, lose it again, and again. You realize you look like a weirdo making that claim. You won't be going to the judgment seat, but to the great white throne to be judged and then sent to Hell.

Last edited:
When our assurance of salvation is based at all on our works, we can never have absolute assurance...! But does Scripture discourage giving objective assurance of salvation? Hardly! On the contrary, the Lord Jesus (John 5.24), Paul (Romans 8.38-39), and John (1 John 5.11-13) have no qualms about offering absolute, objective assurance of salvation. Furthermore, works are never included as a requirement of assurance. Whoever believes on Him shall be judged no more, because he "hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5.24). How can this happen more than once? It is a one-time, once-for-all transaction. In eternity He has formed a will which wills to save us that none of us should be lost: "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (John 6.39). How then can we be saved and later be unsaved? Our salvation is forever secured in the unchangeable will of God.

The Irish Ram is going to Hell according to the Bible.

The judgment seat of Christ is the White Throne, know it all.
I'll be at the Bema.

On the other hand......
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Romans 2:1
Ouch, shipwreck. :eek-52:

I'll be at the Bema.

On the other hand......
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Romans 2:1
The Judgment Seat of Christ is where all Christians and Saints from the OT come to be judged, for rewards follow. It's called the Bema Seat.

Whereas you are going to the Great White Throne, resurrected 1000 years after the Bema Seat, because there you will be judged in a place different from the saints and sent to Hell.

I won't be judged with you because I reject your false Christ. I gave my life to the God who keeps, always keeps. Your god can't do that.

"But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has commissioned us; who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Cor. 1.21-22). "Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption" (Eph. 4.30). The use of the word "grieve" here and not "anger" reveals the Holy Spirit's love. "Grieve" it says and not "cause to depart," for "he dwells with you and will be with you" (John 14.17). While every born-again believer does have the Holy Spirit permanently residing in him, nevertheless the plight of the indwelling Spirit may not be the same in all saints-He may be either grieved or gladdened. "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever" (John 14.16). Forever is forever!

You don't have this. You are going to Hell.

OP- the second coming and rapture are 2 seperate events, seperated by at least 7 years.
There is also a rapture at the 7th trumpet in addition to the rapture before the 1st trumpet. The first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 "before the throne" 7.9 before the 1st trumpet 8.7), whereas the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection are according to completion (Rev. 11.15, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, 1 Cor. 15.23,50-52).

This entire process meeting overcoming saints before the throne in 3rd heaven at the 1st trumpet to returning on the cloud then through the cloud to meeting the saints in the air at the last trumpet spans the 7 years and is called parousia of Christ.

Jesus will step down on the mount of olives on the 1260th day of the Great Tribulation to then judge the nations for 30 days to the 1290th day then 45 days more to the 1335th day set up Israel as the center of all nations from where He will reign in the 3rd Temple over the nations with HIs overcomers.

Last edited:
OP- the second coming and rapture are 2 seperate events, seperated by at least 7 years.
There is also a rapture at the 7th trumpet in addition to the rapture before the 1st trumpet. The first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 "before the throne" 7.9 before the 1st trumpet 8.7), whereas the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection are according to completion (Rev. 11.15, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, 1 Cor. 15.23,50-52).

no. There is no post trib rapture, only pretrib for the church.

Careful Ninja, your this close to being sent to hell with the rest of us.

No Part, the beam seat is for the saved. OT and NT. That's the one I'm going to attend. Not sure where you'll end up because, you therefore have no excuse..........

Maybe this isn't the forum for you newb. Hanging out with all of us that are going to hell. There may be a spot for you when they rebuild the new Temple, Pharisee.

I'll let you have the last word/judgment. We're done here.

thats right Ram, only believers will be at the Bema. And its not really even "judgment" in the strict sense, only rewards. Burning away the junk and refining the good works done unselfishly by us for the Kingdom. Like an awards ceremony. All of us pass, but by varying "grades".

the 7th trumpet isnt a rapture, its punishment.
The 7th trumpet contains the 7 bowls of wrath, but before the 7th trumpet Rev. 11.15 we see the general rapture and resurrection in agreement with 1 Thess. 4.14-18.

Incidentally, the 7th trumpet is 24 months, because Rev. 9 says the 5th trumpet is 5 months and the 6th trumpet is 13 months. So 5 + 13 + 24 + 42. Jesus steps down at the end of those 24 months of the 7th Trumpet but the general rapture and resurrection takes place at the start of the 7th trumpet or 3rd woe.

Chapter 7 is very similar to Rev. 12 for the first rapture that is according to readiness and not simply for being saved only. Many Christians will not be ready at the first rapture so they must enter the Tribulation the time of testing. Christians will be martyred in the Tribulation.

thats right Ram, only believers will be at the Bema. And its not really even "judgment" in the strict sense, only rewards. Burning away the junk and refining the good works done unselfishly by us for the Kingdom. Like an awards ceremony. All of us pass, but by varying "grades".
Ram said "The judgment seat of Christ is the White Throne" here,
The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously wrong!

Bema Seat also determines who gets to return with Christ to reign over the nations like the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins lose this rewards. They also lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation, because they did not keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), were not prayerful (Luke 21.36) and were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42).

no. There is no post trib rapture, only pretrib for the church.
There is no posttrib rapture. There are two raptures, one before the 1st trumpet, and one before the 7th trumpet. There are still 24 months of the 7th Trumpet before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

Don't mind Ram. That person thinks she can lose salvation once saved which violates so many passages of Scripture. We whom are saved gave our lives to be kept not to potentially lose it. Eternal life is eternal always.

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day" (2 Tim. 1.12). "Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete [perfect] it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Phil. 1.6). "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God [NOT EVEN YOUR FLESH], which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8.38-39). "For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (Rom. 11.29).

I'll be at the Bema.

On the other hand......
Ram won't be at the Bema Seat because she is unwilling to repent and believe and receive the God who keeps. She wants the option of leaving the faith.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God...ye have received the Spirit of adoption.... The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ" (Rom. 8.14-17). "If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself" (2 Tim. 2.13). "But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God" (John 1.12).

You can't be a child of God then not a child of God. How absurd! Born-again can only occur one time, just like physical birth can only occur once.

"These things I write to you, who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know you have eternal life" (1 John 5.13). How could a man know he had eternal life, passed out of death into life, if he had not been justified by faith permanently? He couldn't. In Roman Catholicism, allegedly you believe in Christ and work like a beaver, and if you don't, at best its purgatory and at worse eternal damnation in Hell. You can tell this is forced and not of God. Does God want you to work so hard and so rushed in the backdrop of eternity? What's the rush? Wait on the Lord and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. An unsaved person's views seem to take on the particular predisposition of his own flesh. The holder of the non-OSAS view naturally tends to be strong-willed, but the Bible says not by the will of man nor the will of the flesh is one saved. "Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1.13).

That is exactly right ninja. I'll be glad to see you there. I just hope I'm not in line behind Mother Teresa. I'll look so pale...... :)
The Bema Seat is not the Great White Throne. Ram said "The judgment seat of Christ is the White Throne".

The reason why Ram is going to Hell is because she is unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be kept. She wants the option of not being kept. how unsecure one would feel with that attitude.

The Great White Throne judgment for unbelievers occurs 1000 years after the Judgment Seat for believers.

Nothing on this earth could make me give up my faith in Christ.
You have a good one, Caiaphas.
You said you could change your mind. That would give up your faith in your false Christ. You're not a Christian. You're what's called Remonstrant or Roman Catholic. You're not Arminian.

In the OT the Holy Spirit came upon men, but never indwelt them. For example, Saul had the Holy Spirit upon him for a time, but then left. If he had the Holy Spirit within him then He would never have left (1 Sam. 28.15). The same happened to Samson (Judges 16.20). So the warning that the Holy Spirit can leave a person under the OT period is given in Ps. 51.11. The Holy Spirit is a gift (Acts 2.38, 10.45) and a seal on their hearts, a guarantee of eternal life (2 Cor. 1.22), "sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" (Eph. 1.13). There is no place in the NT someone who has received the indwelling Holy Spirit ever lost Him. So we know Ram is going to Hell.

I can never lose eternal life, but the kind of eternal life Ram has she can lose she says. That's a false Christ. She is going to Hell.

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day" (2 Tim. 1.12). "Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete [perfect] it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Phil. 1.6). "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8.38-39). "For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (Rom. 11.29).

Christ guarantees, "him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6.37). I came to Him by faith in His Word so I can never be lost. My assurance is in His promise and keeping power, not in my efforts or performance. He said, "I give unto them [my sheep] eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Pet. 1.3-5).

Forum List

Back