The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

It is indeed the Jewish believe that the Messiah is to be expected on Tisha Be'av.
Whether it's Jesus or not, that's the million dollar question
Of course it is Jesus as you will observe by the power of His words He will judged the nations from the 1260th to the 1290th day. He will set up Israel as the center of all nations from the 1290th to the 1335th day. And He will reign in the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. He will reign over the nations with a rod of iron with His overcomers that had died and now resurrected alive reigning with Him. Is that not enough to convince you?

That some will still reject Him shows that the reason why He reigns with a rod of iron is because we will ruling over people who are not saved.

Is it not enough to convince me?

If I let you convince me, it would be like I go against my values and religion, and that's something any sane Jewish person cannot afford. How can I believe another Jew is an offspring of God, more than any other? That's the disagreement between Christianity and Judaism.

Anyway, why you speak of God of a being that dooms and scares others so much? that's the way you see God? why?

If I let you convince me, it would be like I go against my values and religion, and that's something any sane Jewish person cannot afford. How can I believe another Jew is an offspring of God, more than any other? That's the disagreement between Christianity and Judaism.

Anyway, why you speak of God of a being that dooms and scares others so much? that's the way you see God? why?
The only Jewish person that will be saved is one who accepts the Messiah of Is. 53 and His second coming. So for example, if you did not accept the Messiah's first coming in Jesus then you won't accept Him in His second coming unless you search Him out to discover that it is true.

God sends people to Hell. You should be scared by that. An eternal separation from God is not a good thing. He loves you and doesn't want you to go to Hell, but since you don't accept His love nor His dire warning, what is there left but to send you to Hell.

The only Jewish person that will be saved is one who accepts the Messiah of Is. 53 and His second coming. So for example, if you did not accept the Messiah's first coming in Jesus then you won't accept Him in His second coming unless you search Him out to discover that it is true.

God sends people to Hell. You should be scared by that. An eternal separation from God is not a good thing. He loves you and doesn't want you to go to Hell, but since you don't accept His love nor His dire warning, what is there left but to send you to Hell.

I am not scared of Hell since I don't scared of things I don't believe in. Not scared of it, like I'm not scared of the bigfoot, or the monster hiding under my bed:)

We believe the souls worth saving as the sould who are kind, respectful to others and fork for Tikkun Olam (repairing the world). It's the ambition of each of us to reach that level.

Someone who believes in God is not worried all the time whether he/she will be sent to hell or not. you're not trying to be a good person just to be "rewarded" heaven. That'd dishonest and meaningless. You're to be good because that's the right thing for your family, friends, and enviroment.

Ram is going to be born-again, lose it, get eternal life, lose it, get born-again again, then lose it again, receive eternal life.

You're making a mockery of God. In His infinite foreknowledge, He is not going to save you the 3rd or the 10th time. He simply won't give you salvation to begin with because you intend to possibly lose it again and again. That is a weird kind of salvation.

I am not scared of Hell since I don't scared of things I don't believe in. Not scared of it, like I'm not scared of the bigfoot, or the monster hiding under my bed

We believe the souls worth saving as the sould who are kind, respectful to others and fork for Tikkun Olam (repairing the world). It's the ambition of each of us to reach that level.

Someone who believes in God is not worried all the time whether he/she will be sent to hell or not. you're not trying to be a good person just to be "rewarded" heaven. That'd dishonest and meaningless. You're to be good because that's the right thing for your family, friends, and enviroment.
Free will is not truly free if you don't have the free choice to eternally separate yourself from God in Hell. Hell is proven to be true because Jesus spoke on Hell more than anyone. And since Jesus is proven to be God, you are definitely going to Hell. Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast like you are doing now. What you don't appreciate is that God is infinitely greater than you, and a sinner can't bridge that gap no matter how good you are.

Many people are drawn to Christ as part of the gospel that Hell is the consequence of rejecting salvation. Being good to others will not save you. Your sin leads to death and the second death which is Hell. All you can do to be saved is receive what Jesus did for you. Since you reject it, you are going to Hell.

Personal question: what did you do to make you believe you'd be rewarded heaven? Just out of curiousity.
The Bible says if you search God out with all your heart and soul, you will surely definitely find Him. So the reason you haven't found Him is because you don't search Him out sincerely. You put up a wall that prevents His grace from changing you.

Good to know. Should I pack light clothing? since it's obviously gonna be hot....
I don't know if it is going to be hot but there is definitely the fiery judgment upon you for eternity. Just as we have to lock up people in jail for life you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. Don't be so impatient, it will happen soon enough.

Personal question: what did you do to make you believe you'd be rewarded heaven? Just out of curiousity.
The Bible says if you search God out with all your heart and soul, you will surely definitely find Him. So the reason you haven't found Him is because you don't search Him out sincerely. You put up a wall that prevents His grace from changing you.

Well, it's good to know I've been having this discussion with you for less than 30 minutes, and already you know me enough to say those things...

O
Ram is going to be born-again, lose it, get eternal life, lose it, get born-again again, then lose it again, receive eternal life.

You're making a mockery of God. In His infinite foreknowledge, He is not going to save you the 3rd or the 10th time. He simply won't give you salvation to begin with because you intend to possibly lose it again and again. That is a weird kind of salvation.

Oh that I had that much time....
I have been a Christian since I was nine. I think I'll stay one.

James 4:12 - There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

thats right Ram, only believers will be at the Bema. And its not really even "judgment" in the strict sense, only rewards. Burning away the junk and refining the good works done unselfishly by us for the Kingdom. Like an awards ceremony. All of us pass, but by varying "grades".
Ram said "The judgment seat of Christ is the White Throne" here,
The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously wrong!

Bema Seat also determines who gets to return with Christ to reign over the nations like the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins lose this rewards. They also lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation, because they did not keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), were not prayerful (Luke 21.36) and were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42).

NO. ALL at the Bema Seat are already saved and guaranteed authority in the millennium.

Good to know. Should I pack light clothing? since it's obviously gonna be hot....
I don't know if it is going to be hot but there is definitely the fiery judgment upon you for eternity. Just as we have to lock up people in jail for life you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. Don't be so impatient, it will happen soon enough.

I'll be sure that whenever I go, I go with a bang:D

Forum List

Back