Zone1 The Bible tells us that his world is evil and that it is ruled by Satan

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Satan and his dark, spiritual, forces, work against us to persuade us to sin and to reject God. God told us so. Let me show you.

1 John 5:19 esv
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Ephesians 6:12 esv
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Satan has blinded many to the truth of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 esv
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The world loves its own and hates those who are not of the world but who are, instead, of God.

John 15:19 esv
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

1 John 2:15-17 esv
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

John 17:14 esv
I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Jesus despised the religious leaders of Jerusalem and told them they don't understand him because they are NOT "of God"

John 8:47 esv
Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.
Jesus calls for ALL of us to follow him, including YOU. :)

Matthew 7:7 esv
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Our infinitely loving and merciful father in Heaven sent Jesus to lead us out of darkness and death and into light and eternal life. Jesus is the good news of your salvation for eternity!

John 3:17 esv
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

The good news is that Satan is knocking your lad around at will and soon the fight will be stopped as it is getting too one sided .
4/7 The Bringer of Light , 10/1 The God Boy .

Hopefully then your boring posts will cease to be relevant , a bit like Titloser and his nut job posts supporting the Nazis in Kyiv .

Fight him, and he will flee.
Exactly ,or , to put it the other way :-
God let the Bringer of Light down so let the arrogant one know exactly what you think of his vanity and power obsessiveness .

The test of faith in any religion is belief in absurdities. Satan is the most absurd concept in western Christianity. Sometimes he's the great enemy and adversary of God and sometimes he seems to be working for God to further his mysterious purposes.

Pray that the BS of your cult does not evaporate so quickly that it encourages you to bore us with even more details

of your resultant head aches .

May Lucifer enlighten and bless your blighted soul.
Please dom't tell me you chose a career in nursing or some other field.that requires humanity.

Please dom't tell me you chose a career in nursing or some other field.that requires humanity.

Seems your sort are always so busy tending to your own headaches, whines and bleats that I doubt real caring is something you understand .

You posture and just make Virtue noises .The Pharisee praying to the crowd at the temple. Recognise yourself ?

Satan and his dark, spiritual, forces, work against us to persuade us to sin and to reject God. God told us so. Let me show you.

We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The world loves its own and hates those who are not of the world but who are, instead, of God.

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Jesus despised the religious leaders of Jerusalem and told them they don't understand him because they are NOT "of God"

Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Our infinitely loving and merciful father in Heaven sent Jesus to lead us out of darkness and death and into light and eternal life. Jesus is the good news of your salvation for eternity!

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
your god created Satan and your god doesn't make mistakes right?

I never understood why a god would create evil.
God did not create evil.......evil comes from the free will decisions of man. God simply identifies evil through Law.

God creates and then allows that which is natural to be governed by the physical laws God also created to manage the natural. God has no respect of person, the rain falls on the just and the unjust (Romans 2:11-16). We know God by the things that are CREATED.....there is no excuse. (Romans 1:20)

There is one passage of scripture that makes it clear. "And God saw the wickedness of man was great in the earth and every imagination of the thoughts was only evil continually. And it repented (made sorry) the Lord that He had made man on the earth and it grieved Him at His heart." -- Genesis 6:5-6

God could not have been Repentant if evil was foreordained by God. How then did man come to know good from evil and be capable of deciding between the two? "And the Lord God said, Behold the man has become as ONE OF US (the godhead), to know good and evil............" -- Genesis 3:22 Man had eaten the from the forbidden tree of knowledge after being deceived by the god of this world when he lied to them and told they could become gods (Genesis 3:4)

The deceit being that man, unlike God could now define evil and good..........but man being of nature instead of spiritual lacked the wisdom, strength and presence that God only possessed AKA.....omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence, that allows God to always make the righteous decisions between good and evil. All that man gained by breaking the law of God (that defined sin.......thou shalt not eat of the tree of knowledge).......was a physical death sentence.

Its clear............man has his existence within the God of Creation.....its not the inverse........God can know all things, be present everywhere and be all powerful because mankind exists within God (Acts 17:24-28)

"Wherefore by one man (Adam/Eve) entered the world; and death by sin........and so death passed on to all men......." -- Romans 5:12

Last edited:
Seems your sort are always so busy tending to your own headaches, whines and bleats that I doubt real caring is something you understand .

You posture and just make Virtue noises .The Pharisee praying to the crowd at the temple. Recognise yourself ?
You have no clue what I hwve been through and I am willing to bet you'd be an entirely different person if you had. It has nearly broken me but at least I maintain my humanity for others.

God did not create evil.......evil comes from the free will decisions of man. God simply identifies evil through Law.

God creates and then allows that which is natural to be governed by the physical laws God also created to manage the natural. God has no respect of person, the rain falls on the just and the unjust (Romans 2:11-16). We know God by the things that are CREATED.....there is no excuse. (Romans 1:20)

There is one passage of scripture that makes it clear. "And God saw the wickedness of man was great in the earth and every imagination of the thoughts was only evil continually. And it repented (made sorry) the Lord that He had made man on the earth and it grieved Him at His heart." -- Genesis 6:5-6

God could not have been Repentant if evil was foreordained by God. How then did man come to know good from evil and be capable of deciding between the two? "And the Lord God said, Behold the man has become as ONE OF US (the godhead), to know good and evil............" -- Genesis 3:22 Man had eaten the from the forbidden tree of knowledge after being deceived by the god of this world when he lied to them and told they could become gods (Genesis 3:4)

The deceit being that man, unlike God could now define evil and good..........but man being of nature instead of spiritual lacked the wisdom, strength and presence that God only possessed AKA.....omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence, that allows God to always make the righteous decisions between good and evil. All that man gained by breaking the law of God (that defined sin.......thou shalt not eat of the tree of knowledge).......was a physical death sentence.

Its clear............man has his existence within the God of Creation.....its not the inverse........God can know all things, be present everywhere and be all powerful because mankind exists within God (Acts 17:24-28)

"Wherefore by one man (Adam/Eve) entered the world; and death by sin........and so death passed on to all men......." -- Romans 5:12
You god created Satan, an immortal being, and then let him have his way with the mortal creations your god supposedly loves.

It's kind of like letting a pedophile babysit your kids.

Please accept my thanks for starting such a dynamic thread.

Meanwhile, let's be clear that if the Bible says that "the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.", it is not saying "his world is evil and that it is ruled by Satan". Think about an innocent person being falsely arrested and thus under the power of an evil state. That does not make the innocent person suddenly evil. That's why I consider the world being evil as something that you are saying and I see that as being contrary to other passages.

mho.
"

None of it really makes sense.
Seems if anything, we are just an experiment.
God created beings then committed to give them free will.....then allowed evil, in order to test whether these beings would choose him or evil ???
Would not an all knowing God already know the propensity of his creation to lean to evil or not?
And to what end?
To come to a point where God decides to end the test and wipe out those who chose evil over him?
Why not just "Fix" those who chose "evil" at that point rather that punish them for making a choice contrary to his desires if it was really "free will" ?

And why allow so much suffering? I don't know, but to me it seem more like entertainment.
As I have grown older I cannot reconcile the overwhelming suffering and pain in the world God created. Seems mean spirited or callous at best.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back