The best debunking of the White Privilege myth .

Privilege? That would imply some were disadvantaged.

Never ever happened.

iu

Privilege? That would imply some were disadvantaged.

Never ever happened.

iu
No that was Democratic Party white privilege not the same as the false white privilege claims of today. Remember White Republicans fought against that.

Here you go, check out where most of the Republicans voting nay hailed from, and where what looks like every Democratic and Republic voting nay hailed from. Alabama, Floriduh, North Carolina. I'm giving up looking now. Just call it the Cracker states. I'm guessing you're from one of the Confederate states. Right?

H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A RESOLUTION (H. RES. 789) PROVIDING FOR HOUSE APPROVAL OF THE BILL AS AMENDED BY THE SENATE.

H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A ... -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964

Last edited:
Why do humans find it necessary to deny what is wrong with them. It reminds you of the captured criminal who suddenly has every excuse under the sun for their action. Or the child caught in a wrong who boldfaced denies reality. And then you have OPs like this thread that apologize and make shat up. Humans are flawed creatures who are so flawed they can't see themselves even.

An honest racist: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/opinion/sunday/why-i-left-white-nationalism.html

Excellent read: Dog Whistle Politics

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Why do humans find it necessary to deny what is wrong with them. It reminds you of the captured criminal who suddenly has every excuse under the sun for their action. Or the child caught in a wrong who boldfaced denies reality. And then you have OPs like this thread that apologize and make shat up. Humans are flawed creatures who are so flawed they can't see themselves even.

An honest racist: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/opinion/sunday/why-i-left-white-nationalism.html

Excellent read: Dog Whistle Politics

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

I'm not going to watch your videos if you didn't take the time to watch mine. No one is saying racism is not real the problem is with the people who beat others over the head with false accusations because they don't like their message and that seems to be more prevalent than actual racism. Its like Peter constantly crying wolf eventually no one listens anymore or there are those who are looking in another direction when the wolves come from behind. The true racist are looking at us fight over this issue and laughing their asses off waiting for the dust to settle so they can come in and pick up the pieces. .

Forum List

Back