Why is

Why is Hillary Clinton not in prison? Why is a puppet fascist in the White House?

Questions to ask yourself....

Yep, murder is a good thing, wow the left has lost it. Its sad but its not hard to believe they think murder is just peachy.

When did I say murder was a good thing? Way to be dishonest.

Although if you have such a problem with murder, then protest your army and police. They do it all the time.

Yep, murder is a good thing, wow the left has lost it. Its sad but its not hard to believe they think murder is just peachy.

When did I say murder was a good thing? Way to be dishonest.

Although if you have such a problem with murder, then protest your army and police. They do it all the time.

Because you avoid ed the question and tried to change the topic
If you want to bitch about cops, start a thread.

Murder is different than killing.

, start a thread.

Murder is different than killing.

Whatever the case, aggressive killing is wrong. Defensive killings are okay.

This woman may very well be guilty, but she was put into a prison system that systematically imprisons innocents, petty lawbreakers, and prisoners of conscience. I have no issue with her being released.

According to what I read in the write up, she served the maximum sentence for what she was charged with which is 20 years.

God bless you and the family of her victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Only whoever it is that decided on the punishment can explain why she is not only here still, but at home now. Sometimes its not just the perpetrator who needs to be kicked where it hurts.

She entered a guilty plea and served the maximum 20 years. Has she paid her debt to society, or are some folks just blood thirsty?

Noo.she poisoned a guy for months, making him sick, then went to the hospital to finish him off. Id pull the lever and then piss on this sick bitch.

Then try living in the wild on your own and get back to us after a year...

That isn't anarchist. It is escapism.

My happiness is an extension of the people that surround me. I value self sufficiency, but I shouldn't have to become a hermit in order to live in a world not governed by madness.

Then try living in the wild on your own and get back to us after a year...

That isn't anarchist. It is escapism.

My happiness is an extension of the people that surround me. I value self sufficiency, but I shouldn't have to become a hermit in order to live in a world not governed by madness.
You couldn't live in an anarchy world, there would be no love, only survival...You gonna dig your own hole for the outhouse? Draw your water from a hand dug well? Drive your prairie schooner to work, which will be working to grow your own food, since no trucks will bring food down the federally funded highway....Ride a stationary bike to generate your own electricity?? Thresh weeds for thread to sew or weave your own clothing?

You couldn't live in an anarchy world, there would be no love, only survival...

That's bullshit. Anarchy is not a free for all with chaos, looting, and explosions. It is a society where everyone is equal politically. No one person or faction has authority over another. In other words...

81689fada5aa8859a358c2203b406c97.jpg

You also have your ideologies confused. Statism is the reality filled with greed, inhumanity, and bloodlust. Where we give people the power to kill, loot, and steal to protect us from individuals that kill, loot, and steal.

You people are fucked in the head, and a real threat to humanity.

You gonna dig your own hole for the outhouse? Draw your water from a hand dug well? Drive your prairie schooner to work, which will be working to grow your own food, since no trucks will bring food down the federally funded highway....Ride a stationary bike to generate your own electricity??

Oh, I get it. You are just ignorant about anarchism.

The definition of an anarchy is a society without rulers. Not a society where people don't cooperate.

You couldn't live in an anarchy world, there would be no love, only survival...

That's bullshit. Anarchy is not a free for all with chaos, looting, and explosions. It is a society where everyone is equal politically. No one person or faction has authority over another. In other words...

81689fada5aa8859a358c2203b406c97.jpg

You also have your ideologies confused. Statism is the reality filled with greed, inhumanity, and bloodlust. Where we give people the power to kill, loot, and steal to protect us from individuals that kill, loot, and steal.

You people are fucked in the head, and a real threat to humanity.

You gonna dig your own hole for the outhouse? Draw your water from a hand dug well? Drive your prairie schooner to work, which will be working to grow your own food, since no trucks will bring food down the federally funded highway....Ride a stationary bike to generate your own electricity??

Oh, I get it. You are just ignorant about anarchism.

The definition of an anarchy is a society without rulers. Not a society where people don't cooperate.
It didn't work 2000 years ago, and it won't work today...

Forum List

Back